From Hard Drop Tetris Wiki
I'm currently Gm in TGM, S7 in TAP Master mode and I've reached 380 in T.A. Death mode. I haven't played TGM3 yet and
I don't think my Texmaster Ti record are worthy enough now: Sudden Ti 314 (no hold).
I was also interviewed with Amnesia by Radigo for french web-TV NoLife in the "Superplay" show. We talked TGM and its peculiar mechanics.
I wrote several articles for Tetrisconcept's community.
- Tetris the Grand Master - A gameplay essay (translation by colour_thief), where I explain the special mechanics of the Tetris the Grand Master series. Also available in its original french version at my blog, Grospixels, Geekzone, and perhaps some other place if I feel like it.
- User:PetitPrince/TGM Guide, a beginner's guide to TGM. Includes a Heboris and Texmaster manual, basic and advanced techniques and strategy, an achievement list, bizarre english construction (hopefully corrected by then by the community).
- How to mod your VSHG 8 way stick into a 4 way one explains how to modify the restriction plate of the Virtua Stick High Grade PS3 in order to make it 4-way, which is much more comfortable to play Tetris with than an 8-way.
- Capture anything in your screen using Virtualdub a step-by-step guide to explain how to use Virtualdub in conjunction with UScreenCapture to record something in your PC screen, and then how to use the same Virtualdub with the ffdshow tryout encoder to compress the resulting video in Xvid. Also have a bonus shiny logo section and some slight ffdshow + media player classic propaganda.
- "La face cachée de Tetris" ("The Dark side of Tetris"): my vision of Tetris' history (basically, Tetris from Russia with love and what happened after), to be published on gameblog.fr . Will feature a TTC interview if I have the guts to do it and them the will to answer (which I doubt). Percent to completition: 29% (Rogers comes to Moscow)
- "How to play Tetris the Grand Master". A video on the same vein of EvilDeadleus "How to play <class>" for TF2. Except it's focused on TGM, of course.Percent to completition: 5% (beginning of an outline of what I should write)
I have no idea why I made those diagram. 19/04/09: Now I remember: it's a T-spin double setup I never remember.