Talk:Multiplayer Techniques

From Hard Drop Tetris Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

In (non overstacking construction, is "clogged rectum" the right term to use? I quite like it though, lol. Cubicz 20:03, 23 February 2007 (EST)

That was tepples's idea. Hmm, I'm still wondering if it should be there myself. XD--DIGITAL 20:08, 23 February 2007 (EST)

I use "rectum" for several consecutive rows of the playfield that are full of blocks except for a 1-cell gap in the same column, as one might create when setting up a 4 line clear. I learned this term from two pages on the fan site The Tetris Taxonomy: Tetramoves and Murphy maneuver. It's also where I got "rotating the tires" for a twist. --Tepples 21:05, 23 February 2007 (EST)