From Hard Drop Tetris Wiki
- BlockFish Achieves 190 Piece Cheese
Developed by iitalics and mystery, this algorithm makes downstacking look easy. It’s far from being finalized, however, and we can anticipate further breakthroughs in the future! For now, though, enjoy the new unofficial cheese WR.
- cz0402 achieves a well deserved sub 19 40L sprint! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj-LoMJIMqU
- Diao casually finishes a freestyle ultra run at over 4pps, securing 4th place on the leaderboards with nearly 130k score!
- Riviclia pbs multiple times, finally passing z2sam and snatching 8th place on the sprint leaderboards!
- Caboozled_Pie achieves 4th place in TETR.IO blitz using DPC! https://tetr.io/#R:b5Ew0daJ9
Let’s talk about Blockfish. It’s still very new, and there are multiple ways that could be approached to improve it. Just for example, it missed a 188 piece solution because it didn’t consider a S spin that was individually rated far too low to be considered. What are some features you’d like to see? What do you want the bot to take into account?
Share your thoughts in #general!
Before you go...
Please consider supporting MMC and everything we do to help out in the Tetris community; it really means a lot to us! https://streamelements.com/modernminocommunity/tip