My Rant Thread

Started by CorrosiveX, September 12, 2011, 12:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SecretSalamander

No no, he misspelled "Ant"! It's an ant thread, not a rant thread!

Rosti_LFC

Also in reply to your total fail of a post (bah you edited it) in reply to mine, you still don't seem to understand the concept that WHAT YOU SAY IS BASED ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND HOLDS NO VALUE IN THE WORLD OF WHAT I BELIEVE. Stop talking about Satan and other crap that you know I hold no belief in and at the very least try and talk on terms that I don't have to deny my beliefs to listen to. All this crap is only going to seem sensible to someone who already believes in it, and it's total nonsense for anyone who doesn't.

You really suck at this whole evangelising thing. Are you even writing this stuff yourself or are you just hopelessly copy-pasting what other people have written if you manage to find something that feels vaguely relevant.

And lol now you're bashing Evolution. You're not bashing it very well, because your argument at this moment amounts to nothing more than "it's lies", but you're still making a pitiful attempt to bash it.

I'll say again. Try, try REEEAAALLLLY HARD, to post something which isn't either totally groundless, and basically requires us to take your word for it, or requires us to already hold the belief that the Bible is 100% true, and that Satan, God and Jesus are all real. Until you at least start doing that, then you're totally wasting your time, and the only people who are going to accept what you say are people who have already accepted it. I've not said anything that requires you to have pre-registered to my way of thinking to seem sensible, I don't get why you totally fail at not showing myself or others the same respect.

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_03/mallardMS2807_468x397.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_03/mallardMS2807_468x397.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

@Boingloing: he's not. Or if he is, he's such a hardcore troll that his main FB account is also filled with this sort of stuff. And if that's the case, then props to him. He's trolled us good. But personally I reckon that he's actually just herp derp.

@Everyone else, awesome sh** guys  Thread is full of win.

coolmaninsano

Achille

carcajou is smarter than corrosive

If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants.

Men rise and fall like the winter wheat but these names will never die.

Let them say I lived in the time of Hector tamer of horses.

Let them say... ...I lived in the time of Achilles.

Boingloing

I'm sad cuz I no post no awesome sh** according to rosti

I'm writing an essay on why religion and politics don't mix and this is just inspiration :3

g u r l g a m e r

DAS44

Quote from: Boingloing
I'm sad cuz I no post no awesome sh** according to rosti

I'm writing an essay on why extremely self-righteous religious hypocrites don't mix with logic and this is just inspiration :3
Fixed

Btw,  Boing we missed you

Anyways, Corrosive you're completely entitled to your opinion. But not a single soul on here wants to watch you spam said beliefs this isn't your free reign, this is a forum.

myndzi

T͏h̛e ͞t͢r̷ut͝h͢ ͜i̷s t҉ha̧t̶ t͢he̡ ̴bib͢le̛ ͜is ͞bad͠ sc̛i͏e͝nc͏é ̴f́i͡c͏tįo͘n̛.҉ The̢ o̶n͡e̴ ͢tr̷u͏e̢ fait́h is ͏t͜hat o̢f ͞t͟he ̷F͢ly͜i̶ng͜ Spa͟g̀h̡et̶t̕i͡ ͝Mon͡s̛t̵e̷r.͠ If yo̢u h̵av̨e͠n̛'̡t ̨b͠een̸ ̷tou̷ch̢ed͢ b̛y͏ his͘ ̸n҉o̕odĺy҉ ҉a͡ppe̢ndagę,͞ yơu ̨w̡i͝ll̨ ̸sp҉en̶d ete͘rn҉ity w͠ait͠i͡n̸g͟ ́fo̕r͝ ̸a̡ ̴p̨o̡t҉ ̶o͏f̨ ͟wat͜er͜ ̴t̶o bo͠íl̕ ͠to͡ ̧ćo͞ok͘ t͝hę sp҉ag̀he͝t͟ti t͏hat ̸wil̕l nev̸er͏ c̛ome.̀

̛I ͡ha͢ve ͏śeen͘ ͠the͏ proo҉f͞ ̧of ̵h͏i̛s̴ ҉ex̧i̡ste̷nce̶, ̨i̕ţ's ̸p̵r͘int̀e̴d ҉o͟ń ev͏e҉ry̢ jar o͠f͝ ̨s̷a̧u͢ce͞ a҉n̷d pa͟cka͘g̢e͝ ̵of ̀pas̴t̢a o҉n̸ ţh̷e͝ ̸śh̕el̨v͏es. H̷e͘ fęeds̕ m̴a̴ny ͡an̷d d͜emand̵s ͜on̡l͡y͡ ͏mi͏nor mo͠net̷a̛ry ͝ho͢mag̡ę ͠i̵n re̴t̕u͏rn̸.
҉
In͟ ͠sho̡rt̀, my̶ ͡sav͢íor'̢s͟ ̵bąll҉s͜ a͏re̷ b̧i͜gger thaņ y̡o̧ur sàvi̸ór͝'s̢ ́bal̀ls.͜

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: myndzi
The truth is that the bible is bad science fiction. The one true faith is that of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. If you haven't been touched by his noodly appendage, you will spend eternity waiting for a pot of water to boil to cook the spaghetti that will never come.
I have!

myndzi

Oh sh** guys. I just had a visit from Satan.

I'm not kidding, I saw demons and everything.

He congratulated me on my lack of faith and hooked me up with a sweet car. He said my Tetris skills were beyond hope, but large stacks of cash were not out of the question.

He even reserved me a ̯͇̪͍̯s͚̲̳͈͊u̵͔͍̎̃ͦi̭̠̠̲͎͍ͥ͗̔ṫ̙ͤ̆ͧ̇̾̊e̛͔̮͑̒ ̮͕̽͋͜y̗̳̬̗͉̹͐̓̏̎̎̽sͭ̉ͨ̅̄͘o͔̮͔͑͋̈́̎̽͒̋ ͮ͊,́ͬ͛̂ͦ̈́̚͏̭̙ͅj͂̈ͩd̩̬̘ͤͪ͌l̡̘̼̗̦͌͆ ̰̼͙͖̠̘̓ͥ̽̃G͇͔̘̲͈̮̗ ͖͍͇̜̍̊ͩ̚vͤ͋g̨̖͎̤͓̰̣̳p͎͎͎ͬͨ̄̃̈́p̩̭͍̦͎ ̔̆̿́ͨͪ̎́İ̭͕̬̦̹̏͑͑̑̚s̱̪̘̝̮̣̍ͦ͋͊ͬ̈́̎o̥͚̙͍͖͝o̧̬͆͂́̍̃s͔̘̾̇̚;͇̻̤̄̃͒ͥ̾̿͑͜ͅg͊ͮ̂̑̅.͐̒̅́͊̐̈d̰̩͂ͪ͗͛ͬ̎ ̶͚a͈͖͈̪ͥl̫̤͙̿̋̉̒̽ͩh̗̰̪ͥ̃ͬ̑̈̾ͯ ̤̹͉ͨͣ̐̕u̙ͫ͆̑ͫͫs̥͍ ̮͓͇̫̩ͭ̿̇͗̃k̶͔͍̬̙͕͍ͥͨ̽̽͋͌s̛̜̘͕ͭ͒̽ͭ͐ ͇ͦ̔ͫ̓̍͛̚͜j̟̘ͯ̇ͮd̯̹̳͕ͦ̏ͯͨp̥͈͎̻̮̫p̛̪͎̻͕̤͈͔̉̒̐̀ͯeͤ ̣͎͊͆͐̏ͩJ̦̗̲̼̫̯͐̈ͧ͛ͪ͜dͦ̕ ͉͍̣̮̙̬̑͡ṅ̵̫̌̿͋̿ş̴̦͖͕̹̟̻͊̒f̫ͮ̀̀͠u̵̞̹̠̼̳̐ͬ̆̅͘j̷̹̋ͪͥ̈́ͯ̀͠ķ̗͍̙̰̅̓̎̃̿̇ͮ ͔̲̩̞̲̮̲̳ͬ͛̉̇͘͘m̨̖͙̱̘̤̫̦ͥ͗͢d͉͉̿ͤͬ͊̅ͣ̌̔͒͜͝ ͙̩̥̠̝̙̇͗͆ͭͦ̃̆̈́͠r̴̘̺̻̟̥͈͚ͮͥ̃̓̉͋̂͝ͅp̗͉͈̉ͮ̓͛͊͛͊ͫͅa͙͉̰̮̩̹̹̩͊ͥ̀̈́̏l̪̯̖̟̺ͫ͘ͅd̤͛͑ͤ͐ͧ͂͝ ̱̲̠̄͝k̛̬̝̜̫͐̔ĝ̺̲̙̱̼͒͛ì̶͍̞̜̟̭̘̝̠͗ͩͪ͐̎ͪ́v̌̑ͩ̔͑̚͟҉͚d̼̯̙͊͑̓͆̄͘k̵͖̹ͣ͑͊̒̒̃̈́͘;̵̬̼̰̞̓̔̇ͫ̀ͭ ̛̥̲̭̑̓ͭ͢ạ̧̣͍ͬ͂ͪͬ̓̓l͋ͩ̀͒̂̑̏̓҉̜̩̱͙̼̪̗h̨͙͓́͗͌ͩͩ͞ ̶̫͇̮̥̠͖̠ͮ̃̄ͯ̎͘d̨̫̻̥͍̖̯̼͋̒ͧͨ͌̅̿̚̕.̡͇͎̮ͨͣ̈ͯ̔̀d͕̪͓̏̾̀͟o̴͙̞̗͚̰͓̟ͥ̍̌̇̋̏ͦ̽ṯ̛̗̔ķ͙͎̲̯͈͔̱̠̾ͬ̂ͯ̉ͬj̲͇ͪ̈̀̓͠gͣͯ̽̎̿̃̄ͩ҉̧̟̘͉͇̥l̷͉͍̖̺̤͇̗͗͗̈̽͗ͣ̎ͦ͌͢ͅͅu̪̩̳̻̎̎͌͜w̲̱̫͙̮̝ͮͪ ̴̱͙̬̰͙͍̥͔ͤ̏ͮ̀́m̷̢̞̭͈̗̙̝͎͍̹͈̺̐͂ͧͩ͢ͅa̷̶̬͓̞̼̲̰̟̤̰̯̜̜̭ͤ̈̆͒ͧ̀̏̾͊̒ͪ͂̓͑̎͊ͣ͘l̡ͧ̿͗ͨ͌ͮͭ̔̉͒̍̅̋ͤ͗̎͊͛̆͢͏̼̠͎̭͖̯͔̫͙̬̩̕͢ẉ̢̬̳͖͖̻̦̪͊͊̈́͆̌͊͡ ͧ̊̉ͬ̄̅ͣ̐͏̶͘͏̩͕̻̩͚͓̞̘̼͈̹ͅk̓̓̂͞͏̺͙͇̦́͠ͅj̴͕̗̫̰̥̜͉͍̳͇̥̰͈̖̟̙͖̬̟ͪ̿̈͌̒͆ͤ̐ͬ̽̈́̑̕͢͞g̻̳̹͕͇̱͕͕̪̟͎ͧͮͪͨ̃ͨ̓͌ͨ̾ͭͦ͊̃̈ͫ̎͜͞;̨̰̼͍͇̲̜͇͇̰̤͕͇̟̮̀̓ͬ̆ͦ͑̈́̒͆̉̅̐ͧͯ̚͢ͅͅ ̶̵̬̘̺̮͔̘̬͍͔̱̮̦̖̰̱̖̎̐͂ͨ́̑ͭ͆̊̅ͩ̓̅̃͘̕͡g̵̢̛̬̮̹̜̭̤̦̣ͫ̐̉͊̎̍͋̓̅ͤ͊̽͜;̶̻̯̰̗̯̬̞͉̹̝̠̥̥̱̫͎̣͕͈̀͛̓͋̾͐̾̊̐̈́̒͒̿̕ ̛̫̺̗͈̒̋̀ͬͫͦͨͥͯͪͭ̋̅ͫͨͤ̎́̐͘aͩ̅̎̈̒ͮ͌̉̂ͭͭ̆͏̛̮͎̖̺̺̼̕͢ ̡͙͔͇͎̬̜̺̥̯̮̯̦͙̬̾̑ͭͯ͑͗͐͆͗̉̒͆̾̋ͬ̚̚͘͜͜͞rͨ̓̿̽͒̇̾̑͌͊͒ͩ̇͑̈̚҉͠͏̻̱̼̰̻͍̫͕̥̰̙̫͇̫̤̯̠͜͠o͍͖̜̭̘̪̺̟ͭ̀͊̂͂̋ͩ͂̐͗̄̾ͫͣͫͫ͌̍ͩ͢ḍ̨͕͇̈͐̿͛̽̆ͧ̀͝͝͠k̢̳̘͇͍̟͔̙̟͇̫̗̱̻̤ͣ̋͂̿ͧ͗̆͛́͐́̋ͦͫ̌̿́́̕͞ḱ̴͕̳̣̥̯̖̝̝͚̖̫͋̆ͭ̋̊͋ͦͦ͞͞t̢̪̼̤̞͕͙̳̣̟̼̼́̄̇̓͋ͦͩͬͯ̽̇́́̚̚̕͟͞ ̛̙̞̺̩̥̫̬̪̩͓̠̥͙̤̳̬ͧͬͥ̂ͧ̓̊͒̀͋̀̕͜͢ͅȗ͊͌̓̑̀̆̈̐͌̍̂ͫ̏ͦ̚͡҉̭͇͉̲̦̺̮͚̫̕͢sͣ̂̓ͬͤ͏̷͞͏̝̲̭͖̳̞͇̯̺̝͍̻s̐̿͑̀̓͂̐̐͂̂̎̿̓͗̔̈ͪ҉̴̛̻̜͖͇̼h̷̋̓̆̽͛҉̗͈̹̞͖̳͓̭̳̬̟̕ ̵̢̬̙̮̻͙̹̖͕̮̙̘̙̬̬̬̻͕̒͆ͪͤͫ̑ͭͩ͒͑ͥ̚͝ͅh̛ͩ̓̂͗̏̿ͬ́͏̯̗̱̰̰͙͙͕̬͖̖̺̣͔̦̮̳̭ḑ̶̶̙͔̠̬͖͇̞̻̱͚͓͚̙̗̹̠͈ͪ͂̉ͥ͋̅ͣͩ͆̄ͦ̑ͧ͆̇̓ͩ̈́̄͟͝a̴̶̢̹̰̟̱͕̝͂ͧ̽ͣ̓̀̃̾̌ͩ̇̕͡ͅp̵͉̟͕̫̰̭͙͔̝̠͕̖̖̜͖̮͑ͥͥ̒̎̓ͣͣ̑̀̚͜͝

gif

myndzi

.͔̘̈̔͑̂̏̍̌s̺̗̝͙̙̗ͯ̿t͔ͭͧ͊̈́̒̇̀e̮̱s̢̳d͚̦͉̐̏̈͆̌̄͆8̴̩̯͉̖̣ͣͩ ͕̗̪̖̗̮̪̔̓ ̶̰̗͉̮̝̠ͪͪ̓ͅ ̜͗ͨͪ ̭̅ͫ͌̄̂̀ṃ̰̮͉͙͜ ͫ̐ͧͬ g͉̟͕̺͛̾̃͡ ̫͖̋̒ͮ͑́ ͜m͍̭̫͎͖ͥ̀̄ͨ͒̏̚i̮̹̲̬̫̮̫̒̒ͣ ̺̟͓͜o̺̲̞̖̩̼ͅi̡͓̣̱̋̈́ͧͥ̋̍i̠̯̝̦̩̗̅͑̑ͮ̅ͨņ̻̎̈̈ͨ͋͐ͫe̵̬͚͖͉̟̩ͬͯn̆ṇ͚̰͙͇̔ͪe̲͚̟̞̍ͮ͋d̟̖̗͎͇ͫͮ̅̈ͦ͜r̶͓̹͖̗̥͆̽̉̂ͣ̂͐l̡̮̥̯͍ͦ̀ͯͥͤ́͑fw͔̠̬̞̺ͦ͟e͚̦̠̎̄̉͡ͅc̸ͧ̃̀̊r͙̙̐ͨ͟ȩ̝͓̳́ͬ̓̚r͍̱̳͚͔̾̀H̦̤̘̣̪̊ͪ̑̚s̡̘̠̥͆ͥͪͤm̫v͕̓ͪͩͧͯ̒́h̺̦̩̻ͦͫ̑ͧd͙͎̪͙̅͌͗ͥͫh̍͋̑ ̈̎̈́ͪͯ҉̦͓͉̯͔ͅ ͑̽ͫ҉͈̬ ̱̮̗̅̄̄ ̊͋ͧ͐ͪ̚ṇ̮̘̯̾͂ͬ̋͢ ̤͓͂tͬ͂ͬ̃ͫ̐͞t̹̦̘̬͚̺͌̊̋́̒̽ͬ ̫̲̽ͮ̓͑͝ͅ ̭̣̭̥̗͇̯͆ͪt̤̱͙̖̳̠̐͌͟ẗ͚̣̝͔̙̤́̎ͧͯ̆̐̽p̺͍̹̗̪̩̜̑̔̏ͥ̉l͖͈͕̜ͧ̋͊̎̋̈́r͎̼̭̺͕̲̗ͮ͆̒͠s͕h̜̲̦̰̥̳͙͐ ̄ͭ̈ͨ̇̋҉̮u̵̬͇̜͓̤̻̼͊ ̷̰̲̺͔͚ͤͨ̓̈́ͯͦͫ ̈ͬ͒̀ ̣̯̖͖͎̹ͤ̓ͫ͐̍ ̣̳͙͓̣̻ ̋̃̓ͫ̾̾̀͏̼͚̮͍͎̰o͖̰͚̯̺̬̱ͤ̒ͤ͒l͖͕͓̼̼͈͆ͫͭͬ͐ọ̭̈́͟u͏͇ͅa̴̩̙̼͓̭͇̝̔͂f̻̯͚͈́ͭ̓͛ͮe̦̳͔̫̟͙͇ͫ̉̍̒͞ê̝͚͐u͙͍̾ͪ ͭ̓̓͜0͍̐͒̎ ̛̤̝̬ͦ̓̽͆̎ị̩̻̄̉̿̆̋̋̐a̶͖̯̘̥͇a̵̲̮̫̳̽ͨ̑̚ͅu̦̞̹̺̻͐̽̐o̳̘ͪ͂ͣͮ̾͑͗ͅr̹̘̣̹̞̟̠̐̐ͬ̉̔̕w͌̊͋͊į̘̪̿ͪa͉͓̰̤̝̭ͣ̉ͥ̏̽o͎͇̤̜̭̝ͅo̾ͨ̽̃͛̏ͤ҉͇̩͈̮͇̹p̻̱̻̟̲͚̬̃̐ͬ̀l͕͉͎̙̭g̹̮̻̱͔͑ͪ̊̔ͮ͋̋ͅt͚̃ͥͣ̽ͧ͗ͯ͟l̛͙̺͓̯̬̑ͦ͗o̳̯̤͔h̛̫ͬͤr̟̟͈̺͎̤ͪ̈͐̒ͬͦͭt̯̦̗͚̺ͣͣ̾͋͗̄͊͠m̨̦͙̠̱̝̣͐̍ͦͣ̚ͅ ͙̘͕̅̀̽̐͋͋͞ ̛̥̮͖̻̼̉̍̀ͪ̒̌ ͎͉̞u͇̪uͦͧ̏̃͐̐͏͓͈ũ̴͋̃̇ͤ͂ó̢̖̆p̯̩̖̪̪̠ͦͦ͌͋͊̑͝ͅh̩̝ͤ̃͛̏͡ ͔ͅơ̺̳͖̙̬͛à͓̻ͩ̀c̗͎̫͇̥̪y͓̖̭̾͗̋ͨͫ̋͊͠n͓̦ī̴͕͚̰̱̔ͦͥg̻̗̣ͣ͛u̦̞̱̤ͧͧ̃͗͐̿̚ ̩̔͐̇ͫ́b̢͉̞̤͖̝̹̫̈́͗̍ͮi̴̭̘͍ͩ̉̽ ̡͙͙̹̯̪̒́͑ͦ̂ ̘̞̥͎̫̯̫̾̓͊̚̚ ̘͇̻̒͗̎͌͐ ̭͈̠̹̦̟ͭ ̜̱͕̈́͆ͧͮ͐̿ ͔̲̥̏̀ͬeͫ̐͊̈͂́̚t̷̤͉̦ä̯̳̺͇̦ͭ͜e͕̳̻͍͖̩ͤ̓̎̀ͅs͉̪͎͊ͭ͊͛̃̕ṛ͙̹̦̥̔̔̚̕p̸̤̩͗̀h̻̐͐̄͝o̜͆ͭ̍͌ͤ͋̇́ ̶̘̺̫̲̋ͣ̆̎͒ͧ ͆͟ ͉͚̉̂̆j̝̑̄̍̈́g̝̤a̶͖̣̦͒͐̊͆̀ͥͅs͉ͬͮo͕̯̯ͪͫ̀͐̿̒͒͡e̖̟̘ͩ́̆́ͅu͇̺̲̝̲̞ͤ̄͡t̬͉̦̀̇̀ͣe̝̻̯m̢̮̥̲̗ͬͯ̆ͬ͑̓̚ṱ̺̰̲̍͋̀̂̍ͧ̌͟pͭ̍ͥ̚p̗̩ͥ̓͛̚̚͘ḫ͓̩͓̼̄̌͊͒̅̿eͩ͋͝e̳̘͙̼̙͙k͇̖̲̼̍.̵̩͚͗̈́a̋̈̒͆̔̽̏͝I̶̗̘̼͖̼̓̄ͪͫͩd̥͍̂͒̿ͯ͝I͔͍̠͕͖͉̜͑͟y̵ͥy̛̻ͧ͂̐͛̈̏e͓̦̻̙̟͚͉ͯ͆̆̃͗̓e̸̯͈̭̠ͥ̆͒n̨̠̥̹̪̞̋̑̐̄̅̄d̛̖̥͐̊̈̆̏ͯͧ,̘͍͙̹̖̇̋̆̓ͧ.͛̊̿.̅ͯ̏͐͞I̱̮̞͚͕͐̓ȩ͔͕̠̟̺̐̔̌̿̚n̑̎͘Ȁ̏̂҉̪̦̖͕͙l̖͎̲̊͌̒ͅǹt̞̻͙̱̣̎̌͛ͅÿ̟̪̹̿p̸̫̮̹̩ͪm̴̭̖̺̤̮̻͐̌d̸̗̃ͬ̈ȩ̥̪̤̝̳ͤ͒̓̂͋t̞̤̱͒̀̓̋̑͒̃͝d̼̽d̙̈̐̂͜s͗̉̊̀w̵͇͎̰̠͓̥̏̃̃̊́́

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: myndzi
Oh sh** guys. I just had a visit from Satan.
I need to try harder, clearly D:

myndzi

Y̴̛̟̻̜̬͎͍̻̑̊̔ͥͪͤ͗͒̎ͮͭ̅ͧ̔̌ͩͭͅN̓ͣͧ̈́ͭ͗̾̏̊̓͊̀ͯͤ̚̚̕҉͈̣͕̯̤̫͖͍͍̘̞̩̼ ̊͐̏̑̑ͮͨ͒ͬͩ̋ͮ̋͋͂͛̊̍҉͙͎̱̩͕̣̰͘ ̸̛ͮ͗̀ͦ̎̿͋̀̂̔͒̆ͥ͏̴̨̫̹̭̖̭̫̳̣͎̻̭ ̷̷̢̛̤͚̠̻͙̭̳͎̾̔̏̂ͪ̒͋̇̚ ̸̛̝̟̖́̍͐ͣͦ̊ͤ͛̑̂ͩ̋͑ͥ̓ͅI̢̧͎̯̫̘̠͚̫̠̲͙͖̟̪̘͆̿̆̽ͯ͋ͤ̄̅͑ͅN̴͒̉̉̅̿̒̍̑͒̾̾ͪ̌͑ͭ͜͏̛͓̣͍̦̬͉̖̘͍̤͖̠̫͔̮̙̼͟Ō̋̋̃ͧ̎͌̑ͮ̅ͮ̿ͫ͗ͣ̆҉̷̦͈̮̲̹̲͈̙͍̬̼͈̹̯̹̹̝͟͞͡S̶̩̖̝̲͙̠͔͍̅͐ͩ̌̈̎ͤ͐͘T̶̵̷̡͓̹̼̥̖͍͕̦̭̏̓̓ͭͩ͡Y̧̌̈́̍̍͌̌ͤ̆͜͠͡҉͍̱̰̯ ̴̶̧͇̘͕͕̹͓̼͕̥͉͕̠̦̮͙͙̘͕ͨ̃̋ͭ̊̾̊͛͐̌ͣ̌ͨ̚͟H̷͂̅̋͗ͦ̆ͪ͆̔̕҉̖̭̮̩̮̠͕̙̞̹̝͓̥̝̞̲͕͇Ḫ̵̢̛̙̝̣̲̫̘̭̓͆̓̀́̐͛̊̋̅͒̓͂͋̔̒Ę̴̤̼͇̰͔̬͓͖͓̣̫͋͂ͪ͋́͟ͅV̶̢̘͇̯͉̳͚̮̳̍̒͛̽̈́̈̆͟͠Í̆̊̽͌̋ͬ̽̆̄̌͏͔̜͍̲̦̝͖I̷͓͍̦̅̾̉̉̈́͆̉̀͜͜͝ ̾ͩ̅̒̾̍͒̑ͪ̽͛ͭͬ̄́̊̽͂̆҉̙͉̼̬̮͚͎͉̗̖͎̘͙̲̫̹T̸ͮ̅͆̽͊̚͢҉͉̟͔̖̻̪̻T̾͛ͣ͑̔̂͒̕͜͝҉̪̬̗͓͕̻̥̖̪̳͉͈͉̻ͅG͍̲͖̬̻͓̙̙͙̫̤̗̮͙͋̑̏͗̿͘͢͠G̡͇̳͚̤̳̤̥̺̲̼̘̲̼̔̓̓͒͊̏̉̑̅̏̓ͩ̀̚͘̕W̢̛̠̤͉͕͍͕͇̙͖̗̯̿ͧ̐ͦ́ͣ͒ͯ̅͑̑̍̈͞W̧̨̛̤̻͎̺͚̬̺̙͕̼̜͙͍̏ͩ͌ͫ͝ͅÒ̴̧̢̥̲͍͓̪̤̦͉̠̫̫̻̊̉́́̊̔̋̀̏ͯͧ̔̀͢ͅḐ̧̼̻͔̟͔̖̦̘͔̜̲̘̬̪̘̼͇̟̤̔͆͆L̸̞̪͕̱̫̞͚̤̥͍͉̟̲̗̲̹̰̫̆͐̌̆͛̄͂ͭ̈́̃̽ͦ̄̎̽̇̔͜L̛̺̱̳͕̩̼̜̗̤̭̟̞̲̯̻̑́͛̈͒ͩ͘͜L̖͈̬̙͖͍̣̲̳̟̓́̒͆ͫ̍̈͂̀͒̅̈́̿̓͐́ͦ́͟͡ͅ ͑͋̒́͐͏̸̶̹͈̗̲͇̭̥̜̮̯́͞ͅS̸̸̮͎̥͈̱̟ͧ̋͆͆̋́́̾̉̑ͫ̀͛ͧͭ͒̀͘͢ͅ ̸̢̡͇̩̮̬͗̌̍̽ͣ̏ͥͦ̄̈́̽͒̋̃̃ͪ̑̿̚̕ ̷̛͙̣̺̮̹̯͕̟͚̖̰̖̫ͣ͐ͤ͒͞͠ͅ ̶̨̲̲̘̘̳͚͙̥̀̌̔ͥ͋̍̒̾͜͜ ̸̸̥͎̩͚̜͇̱̠̻͆͒ͣͧ̄ͮ̇̃̃͆̔̔ͪ͌̉̒̅̚̕͜ ̡̾̊͐͂ͮ̂̒́́̑̏҉̧͓̥͓̮̟̱̦̺͍ͅ ̶̛͍͓̘̠̲̤̜͇̤̣̖͇̙̙̭̗̮̦̥̃̏̉̆͌̽ͬ̍̂ͩ̔͛͋̊͢ ̨̑̃̽͊ͥ̊̇͏͈̩̺̺͘Ď͎͎̪̻̣̄̾̚͘͜͡ͅḀ̢̜̩̙̲̲̜̓̄̔̋̔̓ͬͩ͑ͪ́̀͞͡R̡̙̞̺͎͎̩͉̳͈͈̦̮̺̉̄̈́̃̈́͟͠ͅĘ̴̛͓̤̯͇̭̫̣͇͉̦͓̱̰̫̞̱̍ͤ͐̽̇̍͐̃̌̏͆ͦ̚͠ͅḠ̨͍̥̝̻̥̖͙ͧ͑̑̏̓̅́Ç̴̸̻͈̹͚͇͕͙͓̮̜̗̹͖̘͓̭̬̠̜̾̎͂ͥͤ̂ͭ̍̅͌͐̏́͌͢͡Ř̢̭͕̮̮̘̭͎̹͙͎̼̝̬͚̖̖͔͒͒ͦ̈̐̂̃ͨ̓͗͌ͅY̴̡̽̾̽̓ͯ̈ͥ̈̈͐̓̓̈́ͫͤͦͫ̚͜҉̴͎̫͉͍̗͎̩͖͚̱͖̘̫͖̥T̶̬͕̥̝͕͙̺͔͖̠̙͈̞̲͇͔̘̺̎͌ͤ̓̅̅̑̎ͩ̄͟ͅU̶̸͉͓͖̹͖̞̝̹̞͍ͨ͌̄͂ͣ̅ͯ͊ͭ̎̃̚R̢̢̠̜̳̝̥͇̼̲̱̜̬̻͌̈ͨ͌́ͥ͗̎́ͣ̈̄̅̕ͅͅO̭̰̪̩̹͎̲͈̖͎ͫ̍͆͌͗ͮ̆̍̐͘͘ͅ ̷̨̞̩̳͖̤̞͈̹͓̩͉ͨ͋̃ͭͬ͂̍̿ͨͣ͗͗͊ͭͥ͐͌ͤ͡O̭̙̙̙̟̼̫̘̝̦͓̊͒̿͆͆̏̑́͛̏ͯ̎̎ͤ͆́͛̕͠Ī̢̛̤̻̯̖̤͚̯̣̯͇̗̯̯͚̩͈̮̑̈́̓ͮ̽͛̑ͩ͂̈͗͝N̵̶̼͉̘͍̣̠̰̘͔̿̑̽́̒̽̇͋ͤ̐ͣ͆̉ͪ͊͐̾Ë́ͦͫ̊͂ͮ̌̍̿̌̈҉̶͔͕̲̰͉͚̩̞̼̣͉̠́͘S̨͔̭̳̼̘̹̺̦͕̼͔̙̙͉͕ͧ̇͒̃ͪ͑͡͞ ̶̢̧̹̜̞̟̰̪̠͕̮͇͖̙̫̞̥̮̬̣̣ͥ̐́ͨͣ̌ͯ͘ ͯ͒ͤ̀̂̄̿ͤͭͩ̅ͩ́҉҉͏̟͈̻͍̻̣͜ ̡̤̘͔̪̰̹̮̠̗͉̎ͦ̎̈́ͣ͋ͧ̎ͪͤ̀ͤͅͅH̵̵͙̥̻̘̥̥͙̘̜̠̘̼̱̝͍͙̲ͫ̈́͐ͯ͋̏ͫ̌̚͟I̧̡̧͍͔̗̟͈͎̥̩̲͕̙͉ͫͤ̈́͗̎ͨ̈́̔̀'̶̣͚̼͍̫̅ͪ̏́ͅḢ̷̢̍͛͟҉̝͙͍̣̹͚̼̺͙̹̬͍̯Ḅ̧̢͖̟͈̀̾̿̒ͥ̄͟Ô̏ͤ̉̍ͦ̿̑̐ͧ͋ͭ͂҉̧̜̫̪̥̳͇͎̣̱̙̫̻̩͈̠̹͖̜I̴̴̤̮̫͉̲̩̠͉̙͙ͥ̂̍̌ͧ̊̽͐͑̉ͨ̍ͬͮ̽̈̐̌͡ ̵̶͖̞̖̥̩̺̹̘̯̬̯̲̗̗͊̂͌̐ͫ̽̈́̋́͆͆̎̿̃ͯ̂̇̍ ͗̈ͨ̑̍ͪ́̿ͧ͆ͧͨͦ͑͑̌̓̚͏̸̧̖̬̬͍̗̜͉̭̹̻̪̪̦̬H̛͉͓̺̪̽͆̑͂̾͑͊̀̾̚͡E̷̗̫̲͕̗̟͍̝̟̯̤̝̖͓͂̍̓̂̉ͬ̈́̓̆ͪͮ̚͜ ̮͙̰̜̩͎̪͌̾͂̓͘͠Hͩ͒̏ͧ̏ͨ̽̓̅̓̿̂̓ͧ̊̉ͫ͝͞҉̧̣̥͓̟̙̹̩̥̯͢M̵̷̧̝̫̞̬̠̝̦̩̜̜̰͉̠̗̐ͭ͌͊ͫ̓̐̄̇̇ͥ̾ͪͧ̀̓͡͞M̷̴̛̻͉̫̟̙̝̗ͧ͑͒̑̅͌͌ͩ̓̐͗͐ͧ̚T̙̘̲͍̰͊̾̑͋͌ͭ̂̎͌ͦ̈́̂͜͠T͋ͩ̍ͧ̔̔̈͏̶̞̘̜̠̥̳̮̭̭͓͇͘͠ͅƯ̸͎̺̺̠͓͈͈̘̖ͥͨͥͩ̃̑͂̐ͧ̎̋̚̚͟Y̴̡̡̱̣̥̩͉̦͔͓͈̤͉̤̮̘̦̏̆̒̀͠ͅͅY̷ͪ̅̾̌̎̇̏͆̾͗͗͝͏̮̭͕͓̭̞Y͂̓̒͑ͤͫ͌͗̊ͤ̆̚҉̴͍͍͙̥̖̯̱̣̮͔̯̬͚̀͘͞D̛͉̬̤̼̬͖͖͓ͧͩ̂̐̐̚͝ͅT̷̪̤̘̥̰̣͓̰̪̰̰̖̭̹̉̂̄̆͛ͮ̅̉̂ͬ̀ͬ̆̏ͭ̊̇́T̴͇͖̩̦͉̬̲̮̺̤̖͔͉̠̮̱͍̃ͩͮ̅͒̓̌̓̐̅̈́̃̾̓̀̀͡͠ͅE̍̅͋̑͊͛̈́̈͆̆͐̉́̈ͪ̓͏̤̬̫̝̙̮̖͞E̶̹͉̠̞̼͔͚̤̜̫̜̿̒͐́̈́͊͊ͦ͆̎ͬ̿ͯͭͥ̽͋ͅI̷̵̢͈͙̝̳̖͕̝̥̟͚̭̫̠͈̳͍̟͔̍̈͑̏͟͞Ŝ͚̩̹͉͓̻̩͇͗̑ͯͩ̉̅͒͑ͯͤ́́̕H̄̀̄͑̋̄̽̌̂͑͋́͏̢̜̜̫̮͕̳͉̘̩̗̮͎̟̤͟͡ͅI̴̡̡̧̮̣͍̳̘͓͖̭̟̘͎̩̭̥̟̭̊͊ͩ̐ͩͪͭ́̿ͫ̇ͣͥͪͫ̂ͬ͒E̶̡͉̰̬̦̣̯̰̣͙̻͇̻͍̥ͧͮͮ͆̇̀͝D̷̨̦̺͕̩̮͐̾ͦ̆̈͊͑̏ͫ̊͌͂͆͘N̷͙̼̺̣͍̪̪̲̭̹͙͓͙̖͓͖͕͑ͫ̽͂̈ͣ̓ͧ̓̈̀͜͞͡ͅE̸̢̩͖̱͖̩͚͎̗̱̫̞̠͎̺͈̭̺ͤ̋̒̿̊ͨ̆ͫ̃ͣ̌͐́͘S̨ͧ̎̓͂ͬ̒ͧ͑̓͏̛̳̤̰̹̮͜͡O̸̻͉̻̲͕̠͍̹ͮͭ̿̋̋̄̀ͨ͜

MzSlowmo

i say we all pray to god, so he can bring back 9/11 and make sure it never happened

myndzi

̛̲͇̼͇̬͈̍͑̓̄̌̆͒̿̆͡ ̧̢̖̹̞̜͖ͩͤ̄͂̔͂̄̔͂ͤ̆̏̉̄̃ ̵͉̪̖̟̳̮͇̎͊̐̿̾ͫ̋̍̽͊͒̑̐ͦ ̧̨̥̥̰̲̲̫̼͕̗̻̬̝̮̜̯͈̖͛̃͗̌͗͆̽̇͑͒̓͗ͦ̒̎͗̚͞ͅͅ ̶͖̲̲̼͓̫̞̟̞͉̬̱͈̮ͪͬ̔̿̅̄̑̇̃̇̓̆̀ͅ ̧̼̹͕̖̣̖͈̮̝̻͔̯͗ͩͯ̊ͨͫ̔̽̀͗̊́ ̶̵̶̻͖̞̼̺̪͎̥͖͕̏ͪ͆̏̓͆ͮ̋ͩ̐ͯ͘͠ ̨̨̼̻̳̖̳͉͇̰̘̫̱̙̺̝̤̳̖ͦ͊ͮͨ̀ͧ͋̆͗̿͜͝ͅ ̃͐̉̇ͧͯ͗́̔̍ͮ̚҉̶̵̢͙̞͇̘̯̬͉̱͙̩̠̞̀ ̴̷̯̠̼͈͍̈̈́̎̆̋̇͗̉̿ͬ̎ͦͧ̾͂͑͘ͅ ̵̡̑͊̆̅̿̉͏͏̭̥͍̟͙̞̝̠̺̜̗̣ͅ ̴̨̤͇͉͙̆̎́ͨ̆̃ͩͧ̾͆͊̆͋̅ͦͥ̍̚͟ ͂ͯ̅ͯ̈̾ͪͪ̂̕҉̶̖̥̰ ͮͬ̒͗̿̐̄҉̫͈̼̙͕́͝ ̃̽̓̉ͨ̈̆ͨͤ̑̐̑̾̉̐̚҉̧͘҉̠̺̝͇͎̫̳̼̤̗͍ ̴̢̉́͌͋͑̍̓͋͗̀́̓̊͐ͩ̃̿̊͜͏̝̤̫͎͍̩̲
̅͑͊ͤ̊̅́̈́͌̂͐̏͂̍̒͏͟҉̺̗̩͈̼ͅO̡̦̤̳̼̩͚͎̲̯̖͍̖̣͙͊̿͒̇̏̈͊ͭ̔̌͋͑̓͌̓́͜ͅͅͅB̨͖͔̦͕̭̩͙̰͚̀̉ͩ͗͐̃̅̒͗̚̚E̡̨̘̹̟͚̹̰̞̩̰̹ͨ͛́ͥ̏ͩ͐͌̔͊͂̽ͮ͝ͅY̨̛̖̙̥̯̪̤̗̻̔͛̀ͭ̇ͯ͘͟͜                                                             ̵̨̯͙̺̮̺̙̹̜̩̘͉̙̫̜̇̒͋͑̇̎̂̀́͠ ͂̒ͭͣ̑́̀̚͏̻̲̥͔̗̻̱̳̭̠̟͞͞ ̌͊̂̂̐̐̊͐͐͒͂̋̚҉̷̢̱͍̻͔̘̖̜̳̰͕͘͢ ̧̺̳͇͇͓̪̥̺̖͖̗͎̪̱̯͖̱͇̲̿͂͒ͯ̎ͥͩͧ̑͐͑͊̐̚͢ ̖͎̗̯̫̺̹͎̝̫̻̙̥̫͂̆ͮ͒̕͝ ̂̈́̎́̾ͪͤ͐̋̽͢҉̨̗͈͇̘̗̝̺̞̠̟̪ͅͅͅͅ ̷̢̛͖̟̞͔͇̮̖̹͕̤̔̓ͨ́̉̂̔̈́ͤ̾͛̓ͩ̈ͩ̃͢͝
̷̞͈͔̟̉ͤ̊ͨ̌̑͆̈͠ ̵̶̛̗̫͔͈̅̓̈́̏ͤ̔ͯͬͬͨ́͞ ̵̹̬̪̬̩̯͍͈̙̣̗̝̥͎̺̹ͫ̍̏̿̂̋͑̎ͧ̀́ ̴̵̡̳̫͕͌̅̓ͤͫͯ̾̏ͮ̑̍̾̏͜ ̵̢̛̥͎̖̖͖̗͙̦̜̯̱̱͇̪̆̐̒́ ̴̼̯̗̜͗̄̏ͫ̂̎̂̈́͂̑̏̂̎̈͌̆͟ ̸͓͉̦̥̹͔̫̜̳̬͉̞͓̝͎ͬ͑̾ͣ̎͌͗ͥ̊̏͜ͅ ̸̛̞̖̥̤͈̱̫͖͈̰̽̄̄ͭ̓ͮ͂̔͋ͨ̉̎͐̀ͤͧ̿ͮ̐͟͝ ̴̡̝̙̥͕̺̜̙̘̠̫̖ͦͬͯ͒ͩ̒̊͛̊ͤ̄́̋̀͝ͅ ̓ͤ̿͗̂́̚͢͡͏̭̪͈̹̼͇̪͍͉̺̟̼͎̰͟ ̶̴̪̥̦̥ͤͤ̒͗̊ͬ͌̔͊ͤ̂̚̕͞ ̸̢̨̢͚̘̭͕̩̲̼͚̺̼̄͂̽̾̒̽ͅͅ                                                            ̸̷̹̝̤̲̼̱̮̯̯̼̲̝̮͙̼͍̔͊̀ͥ́̊ͤ͌̂̔͛̓͠ ̷̢̨̛̟̦̯̜̺̙̹̜̞̝͖́̊̊̈́̓̀̚ ̵̷̤͇͉̯̗̰̻̟̬̤̼ͤ̍ͬͬ́̉̾ͧ̇ͧ̎ͬ̃͆͠͝͡ͅ ̧̂ͫ̈́͐̈̓͏̵̙̪̫͉̻̱͚͔̥̥̜͓͔͙̙̫̕͢ ̸̸̢̮̙̖̰̩̣̙̺̝̝͓̩̦̲͇͕͚͎̦ͪ̍̇̔ͮ̍̚͘͡ ̴̨͇͈͎̗̌̈́̓́͐̄ͫ̕͟͡ ̴̨̛̬̖̖͕͙͖̻̠͙̠̑̉̀̇͊̾͊̉̒̓͌̎͌ͯͩ̀ ̓ͦ͐̔ͮ̆̾̇ͨͦ̀ͪ̍͟͡҉̵̝͍̰̤̜̺̦̰̱̜͙̭͎͙̬̠ ̶̭̣̝̹̺͖̬̠̏̋͆ͫ̎̒ ̜͔̣̟̞͕̙̙͓͕͎̟̩͚̱͉̖̃ͧ̓ͬͬ̇̉͌̚͡ͅ ̨̈́̔ͩ̊͘͏̼͓͙͍͇̺̤͉͉͙͇̥͙̯̺ͅ ̴̧̢̘̤̰̳͉̬͎̱̙̩̙̟̠͚͎͈̓ͭͧ͗ͧ̀̈́͗̆ͨ̓́̕ͅ ̸̩̬̲͎̘̱̥̗͒ͦ̒ͬ̊ͩ̑̇̈́͑͛́ͅ ̴̱̮̫̬̻̺͔̞̮̟̳̺͇͓̯̗͇̜̃͆͗̆͠ ̸̶̯̭͍̩͍̜͚̼̱̪͔͛ͮͮ̈͆̏̽ͩ̄͋́͡  ̡̰͎̬͓͚͇̞̣̥͇̱͖̫̘͔͌̋́͋̔͆̋̇̅̆͡ͅ ̵̧͇̼̟͎͎̣̺͍̙̩̍̈̇͑ͭ̈ͥͪ͊ͧ̍ͪ͠ ̧̺̳̠̺̭̜̪̲͌̉̓͛ͪ̋͆ͤ̔͌͛́̽͋̎̍ͩ́̚͘ͅ ̢̟̦͇̣̤͍̦͕̘̗͎̙̗̜̪͓̖͔̔̎ͯ̔͊͋̆̌ͣ̀̊͜͟͠ ̨̧͖̜̩͍̫̲̺̪̠̰͖̫̘͔ͮ̅̏ͮ̃̏̅ͥ͒̍̇̍̓̎͆̓̓̅ͩ̀͢͜ ͦͥ͆͑́ͬͥ̈́͐͊̅̈̓͏̷̢͜͏̮̪͙̞̫̝̦̹ ͚̹̜̜̭̳̩̣̻͈̝̣̟̞͈͔͒̌͆ͨ͗̿́͢ ̰͖̮̲̥ͭͪ͒͊̏̇̊̐͝ ̵̟̰̂̊̈́̍ ̛̰̝̫̬̭̱̏́͠ ̸͖̳͔̝̯̄̔ͤͪͦͦ͋́̕ ̡̜̺̼̹͎͎̆ͯ͋͆͊̆̏  ͣ͋͏̠͉̠̩͓̝͘ ̧͉̳̯̪͙̣̱ͣͧ̐ͬ̈̽́ ͕͉̟͎̙̲̪̠̬ͫ̂́̑̒̉ ̷̛̗̘̖ͣ̂̃͆̒ ̡̜̙̤̙̲̐̍̚͝ͅ ̡̘̼̻̮̊̆ͯ̕ ̰̑͡ ̸̸̠̮̘̍̚ ̧̯̠̼̳ ̵̜͎͒̿͛͆͆ ̹̱̹̺͍̱͉ͩ͛͡  ̴̰̬̮̤̬͍̿͋́ ͍̣͙̹ͦ̆͛̔ ̺̺͔̘̙̼ ̛̝̗̥̉̈̈̀̉ ̣̥̣͒ͭ̿  ̾ͣͪ͋͌ͬ͑͏͙̪̹̦͇ ̼͙̮̬̈́͛̅ͅ  ̧͈͔͙̪̞͉̔̂́ͩͮͥ́ ̝̘̟̖͎̩͎̍̎͗͘ ̸͊̌ͨ̒̉

̠̺̖̱̦͇͍̯̒̿̍͆̒̆̈́͛̈́͛͂͂̒̊ͪ͜͟͜ͅͅ ̻̯͎̗̫̠̻̻͙̲̠̏͊ͥ̈́̀ͨ̈́̉ͤͪ̋͘͢͞ͅ
                                            ̴̲̻̘͈̱̥̯̝͎̱̗̙͍͕̼̙͐̈͛̒̓͂͛̓̊̃̋͂̌ͩ̾́̕͡ ͂̌ͭͣ́͝͏̱̟͙̩͕̠̞̝͖̰̦͇ ̶̛̞͖͚͇̬͖̠̱͓̩͚̥̜͙ͭ̊͆̃̋̑ͥ̿ ̛̫̥͎̫͈̩͓̤̈́̑ͧ̈̊̐̌͑ ͑͐ͯ̄̂ͣͬ̓̀͗̏͏͏҉̡͏̙͖̣̬̪̗̦͖̙̦̥͚̗͔͎̻̲̤ ̴̧̻̘̘͕̮͙͍̞̼̞̆͗͋ͨͅ
                                            ̸̷̠͉̝͍̜̫̦̪͖̝̤̞̗̝̯̳͐͌ͧ̎̄͆ͪ̊̇̈́ͦ͛͆̉͒͊̚͟ ̵̵̠̰̹͕͇̻̲̘̯̳͉̤͔̥̩̎̐͗ͤ̂ͣ̌́ͅ ̳͚͓̣͓̦̫͇̟̥̯̖̠̗̤ͦ̅ͦ̽ͧͪ͌̎ͧͧ͟͠ ̡ͭ͋̎͂̓̇̔͂̈́̆͌͆ͦ̅͑̓͋͟͏̛̦̗̹̙͖̥̦͖̭̠̣̬͓͉͈͇́

.̻̯̹͔͇̥̰͕̩̹̬̹̺̱̫.̗̻͕̥͎̪̲̮̻̳.̦̘̜͚̦̣̻̖̪͖͎ͅͅ.̜͎͎͔̤̟̪͎ͅ.͇̦͍͈̳.͍̦̟͙̪̗̭̬.̩̖̘͍.̰̘̠̱̗͈̳̭̱͎̪̫̹ͅ.̥͓͔̪̼̠̼̫̥͇̮̥.̞͙͓̬̤̩̘͔̲̼̦̰̙͖̘.̻̣̤̟̲̲̹.̟̺ͅ.͓͚̯̟̱͔̜̗͖͖̙͙͍͓͕̲̰̪ͅ.̠̰͕̖͖̦̯̭͙͖ͅ.̬͈͖̻̙͍̲̘̮̳͖ͅ.̻̹̼͔̮͚̱̫̰̫͈̣̗ͅ.̟̣̥͙͇̫͇͙̗̹̺͈͇̻̰͎̝̝ͅ.̝̘͎͕̩͖̲̳̤ͅ.̰̳͖͎.̘͙̤͙̜̹̻̬̲.̩͇̥̖̥̱͈͓̳͉ͅ.̻̦͙͇͓͚͙.͕̣̩̩̤͕͉̻.̥̩̫̬̙͎̙͖̺͉ͅ.̤͙̪̫͕͎̫̠̝͈ͅ.̪̙̱̥͍̖̣͉̬̯̪̭̹̣͎̰ͅ.̹̯̝͉̠͔̞̤̥͍̹͕̤͓.̹̬̠͍̜͓̟̜̙̬.̱̟͎̠.̹͍͈̺̰̳͇̪̗̤̳̟̳̯͇̥.͎̩̭͍̤͖̣̝̩̻̞.̤̹̥̰̭͚̭̝͍̗̹̯̜͉ͅ.̜͇̞̲̬̞͙̥.̙̼̖̫̩̳͇̞͖͚͓̱.̯͚̱̭͚̫̫̥͉̲̪͕̘̠̩̹̬̘.̳̤̦̥̜̪͇̭̗̖͈̦̬ͅ.̯̲̹̠̰̘̟̜̝͎̜͓̩͙̻̟̭ͅ.̺̠̹͙̹̼.͙̣̱̭͙̥̦̠̻̼̘̳̱.͈͓͙͇̳̘̼̭̫͖̗̫̤̖̪.̙̗̖͉̖̝͙͔̘͉̲.͓̻̰̼̮̜̮̝̣̳̼.̘͙̙͖̟̤̰̪͔̻̮̬̰̝.͕̠̲͖̬̝͍̟͈͔͉͖̲̺̜̯̲.̖̥̺̠͙͇̖̜͎͕͖̟͙͙͇͚͓̘͎.̯̮̱̫̤̥̭͙͍̦̠.̺̩̲̰̝̻̲͔̩̗͖̯̺.̦̲̬̰̯̻̯̳͓̦̼̘͇̗͖͇.͉͍̥̙̜.͔͇͖̭͙̮̖̻̟̰̻.̩̞̭̦̦͍͎͇̪ͅͅ.̹̣̮͔͚͚͖̖͕̭̤̮̫͖̘̰̼.̭̼̮̱.͈͕̗̭̝̗͕͎̥̳̲̣͙͍̫.͖̮̻̯̱͚̼̹͓̥͖̞̗̣̮̙̘.̥̗̜̘̦̹͓͉͓͎.̱̻̫̣̗͙̞͎͙͍͙ͅ.̭̘̟̝̥̥.͈̻̗̭̥̗̮.̭̞͍͕̰̞͉̲͓.̺̻̭̯̝̭̳͎͕̬.͕͔̼͉̩̝.͍̰̠͎̤̟͓̩͖̻̼͓.̫̭̟̹̞̪̜̝̭͚̦̦͔͉.̤͓̟͚.̥͕͚̫̺̠̣̣̮̙̣̝͖̫͇͍̲.̥̯̪̯̰̫͓̫̬̦.͔̟̰̹̞͇̠̖̖͙̠͈̜̟̣͍ͅ.̫͔̪̝̭̗̞̘̝̫̻̣̠̬̠͉̰͚ͅ.͓̳̘̩̗͍͔.͓͚͎̖͍̦̗̙͕̺͎̯.̥͈̳̣̬̥͇̩̱͖̝͔̜̬͚͖ͅ.͍̼̻̯̘͖̫̱̖.̜̰̻͕͓.͖̭̗̩̣̬̥̠͍̗̜̱.̠̺̟̤͙͎̬͓͈͔̘̮̮͈͓.̩̤̩͉͇͕̣̪͙̪̠͙ͅ.̰̥͚͍̗̹.̝̣͚̹̺̬̗.͙̭̱̞̱̬̣͙̩̦̗͎̝͙̟͈.̯̪̘̮͇̝͖͎̟̰͉̱̺͚͇̹̱ͅͅ.̱͉̰̫̳̯̫̠̱̫͔̺̜̞͕.͎͍̺͉̮̤̰̪͍̙̘̺̺.̪͚̜̙̣̖̹̮̹̜̳̟͙̣.̻̟̞͎̲̯̜̲̮̦̯͎͓̫̦.͈̣͚̺̤.͍̱͍͈͎̥̝̼.̯̙̹̟͓̦.͓͙͙͔͖.̟͎̹͙.̞̬̖̫͖͕̮̦͎̱̬̯̟.̞̝̞̱͕̣͈̯̟̫͈̠̱̳̭̬̝.͈͍̥.̲̞͔̲̲̪̹̣̦̟̣.͎̺̹̦̘͉͇̲̻̥̰͎̼̻.̣͖͕̱̳͉̠̪̘͓͉̤͇.̪̞̥̗̮̪͚͇̭̮̪̦̼̤͙ͅ.̫̻̻͎̺̲.͙͚͚͕̙̪͈.̰͈̞͈.̱̯̞͎̠̯̱̥.̼̦̮̬͎̙̦̫̜̱͈̦̲̜ͅ.̲̤͚͕̤͔.̱̙̠͎̝.̯͚̻̲͙̣̪̭͓͙̲̭͙̼͇̪̼.̩͇̰̥̗̩͓͕̠͍.͍̤͎̖͎̣̮͕̗̥͔̝ͅ.̦̠͎͇͉̻̥̳̪̤̳̦.͖̹̞̩̲͚̟̟̲̗͉͈̭͇̠͉.̜͕̗̞̬.͎̗͚͔̻͖͖̬̻̞̝̱͍̻̩̰̝͔ͅ.͉̻̮̻̺͙̤̫̲ͅ.̯͈̰̰͇̥̪̭̹̩̫.̤͍̞̦̝͇.̭͍̲̘͈̮̠̹.̥̗̳̺͉̘̘̖̜̬̺͚͇ͅ.̻̻͖̪̠̳̩̩̮͙̺.͚̫̺͉͔͓͔͔͉̥̱͍̖̪.͉͈͈̯̭͖͚̻̮̬̫.͓̫̳̯͇̜̗͕̙͔̠̮͇̼̳̺̭̬ͅ.̺͕̱̪̙͎͚̘͈̞͈̙͕̹̲̺̠̞ͅ.̮̰̼͓̭̜͍͍͙.̠̤̲̥͉̠͙̮̜.̺͓͉̩͎͚͖̱̼̲̮͔͙̘.̣͓̻̩̭̳̦̠͍̥̫̝̯͈̻̮̩̘.̤̻̗̹͚͚̥̼͙ͅ.̮̯̘̮.͕̮̯͇̮͖͚̰̞ͅ.̲͕͖̬͚̖͖̘͈͖̭͕͕̭.̠̰̟͍̙͙̟̫̹̹̤̮͙̯̞͍͖̭.͇̦̜͓̩̭͈̠͖̹̝͉̺̺̫̺̜̻̯.̣͓̙̟̦̖͚̩̲̟̫͖̝̪͇͚̙͎̱.̫̠̰͓̥͕̥͔̥͖̯͖̖̜̫ͅ.̻̺͚͇̖̗̠̯̱̦̣̠̦̜̹̩͔̗̯.̳̱̟͔̤̠̦̪̙̬̻͙̺͇̱.͍̻̮̺̤̳͖̭͕̬ͅ.̫̟̺̞̲̞͕̙̗͈ͅͅ.̗͈͔̲͚͉.̟͎̻̖̜̫.̫̘̤͍̟̝͙̝͕̙.̮̹͖̜̝͎̮̼̦͙̖̥̤͍̝̦̫.͚̩̞͓̳.̰̖̤̰̱̬̞͍̞͇.̞͙̩̘͕̫̣͇̲͚̟̦̻̰.͎͎̻̺.͈̗̝̦̙̺̹.͕̺̫͔̱̟̘̗̺͙.͔̺͙͕̱̞͉͖ͅ.͓̭̬͇͕͓̱͔̘͍̩ͅ.͚̪̺̙̫̣͔̯̠͔̝̭͙̖̻͉̟̦.͔̜̮͕̣͚̹̖̭̭̫̠͎̟.͎͙̙͕̲̠̹̟͓̟͉̫̻̖̯̲ͅ.̙͈͈͎̱͈̟̩̬ͅ.͙͚̮̲̳̠͎͙̘̬.͙̼̫̞̹͍̘.̯̝̻͔̭.͕̼͉̳̣̱͙̖͚̰̪̱̲̳̩̺̼͉.͉͕̩̪̟̟̳̟͖̭.̘̻͈̯͍̰͇̬͇̦̬͈͖̘̟.͈̰̠͎ͅ.̻̟̙̤͈̝̠͈̥͇͓.̪̗̹̫̞̜͈ͅ.̲̫͈̺̩.̲̤͎͍̮͕̙̱̣.͎̹̙͉̱̰̥̝̙͎͙.̤͙͕̗͉̯̯͙̦.͖͕͍͙̘̖̯̹̲.͖̗̹.̻̯̹͔͇̥̰͕̩̹̬̹̺̱̫.̗̻͕̥͎̪̲̮̻̳.̦̘̜͚̦̣̻̖̪͖͎ͅͅ.̜͎͎͔̤̟̪͎ͅ.͇̦͍͈̳.͍̦̟͙̪̗̭̬.̩̖̘͍.̰̘̠̱̗͈̳̭̱͎̪̫̹ͅ.̥͓͔̪̼̠̼̫̥͇̮̥.̞͙͓̬̤̩̘͔̲̼̦̰̙͖̘.̻̣̤̟̲̲̹.̟̺ͅ.͓͚̯̟̱͔̜̗͖͖̙͙͍͓͕̲̰̪ͅ.̠̰͕̖͖̦̯̭͙͖ͅ.̬͈͖̻̙͍̲̘̮̳͖ͅ.̻̹̼͔̮͚̱̫̰̫͈̣̗ͅ.̟̣̥͙͇̫͇͙̗̹̺͈͇̻̰͎̝̝ͅ.̝̘͎͕̩͖̲̳̤ͅ.̰̳͖͎.̘͙̤͙̜̹̻̬̲.̩͇̥̖̥̱͈͓̳͉ͅ.̻̦͙͇͓͚͙.͕̣̩̩̤͕͉̻.̥̩̫̬̙͎̙͖̺͉ͅ.̤͙̪̫͕͎̫̠̝͈ͅ.̪̙̱̥͍̖̣͉̬̯̪̭̹̣͎̰ͅ.̹̯̝͉̠͔̞̤̥͍̹͕̤͓.̹̬̠͍̜͓̟̜̙̬.̱̟͎̠.̹͍͈̺̰̳͇̪̗̤̳̟̳̯͇̥.͎̩̭͍̤͖̣̝̩̻̞.̤̹̥̰̭͚̭̝͍̗̹̯̜͉ͅ.̜͇̞̲̬̞͙̥.̙̼̖̫̩̳͇̞͖͚͓̱.̯͚̱̭͚̫̫̥͉̲̪͕̘̠̩̹̬̘.̳̤̦̥̜̪͇̭̗̖͈̦̬ͅ.̯̲̹̠̰̘̟̜̝͎̜͓̩͙̻̟̭ͅ.̺̠̹͙̹̼.͙̣̱̭͙̥̦̠̻̼̘̳̱.͈͓͙͇̳̘̼̭̫͖̗̫̤̖̪.̙̗̖͉̖̝͙͔̘͉̲.͓̻̰̼̮̜̮̝̣̳̼.̘͙̙͖̟̤̰̪͔̻̮̬̰̝.͕̠̲͖̬̝͍̟͈͔͉͖̲̺̜̯̲.̖̥̺̠͙͇̖̜͎͕͖̟͙͙͇͚͓̘͎.̯̮̱̫̤̥̭͙͍̦̠.̺̩̲̰̝̻̲͔̩̗͖̯̺.̦̲̬̰̯̻̯̳͓̦̼̘͇̗͖͇.͉͍̥̙̜.͔͇͖̭͙̮̖̻̟̰̻.̩̞̭̦̦͍͎͇̪ͅͅ.̹̣̮͔͚͚͖̖͕̭̤̮̫͖̘̰̼.̭̼̮̱.͈͕̗̭̝̗͕͎̥̳̲̣͙͍̫.͖̮̻̯̱͚̼̹͓̥͖̞̗̣̮̙̘.̥̗̜̘̦̹͓͉͓͎.̱̻̫̣̗͙̞͎͙͍͙ͅ.̭̘̟̝̥̥.͈̻̗̭̥̗̮.̭̞͍͕̰̞͉̲͓.̺̻̭̯̝̭̳͎͕̬.͕͔̼͉̩̝.͍̰̠͎̤̟͓̩͖̻̼͓.̫̭̟̹̞̪̜̝̭͚̦̦͔͉.̤͓̟͚.̥͕͚̫̺̠̣̣̮̙̣̝͖̫͇͍̲.̥̯̪̯̰̫͓̫̬̦.͔̟̰̹̞͇̠̖̖͙̠͈̜̟̣͍ͅ.̫͔̪̝̭̗̞̘̝̫̻̣̠̬̠͉̰͚ͅ.͓̳̘̩̗͍͔.͓͚͎̖͍̦̗̙͕̺͎̯.̥͈̳̣̬̥͇̩̱͖̝͔̜̬͚͖ͅ.͍̼̻̯̘͖̫̱̖.̜̰̻͕͓.͖̭̗̩̣̬̥̠͍̗̜̱.̠̺̟̤͙͎̬͓͈͔̘̮̮͈͓.̩̤̩͉͇͕̣̪͙̪̠͙ͅ.̰̥͚͍̗̹.̝̣͚̹̺̬̗.͙̭̱̞̱̬̣͙̩̦̗͎̝͙̟͈.̯̪̘̮͇̝͖͎̟̰͉̱̺͚͇̹̱ͅͅ.̱͉̰̫̳̯̫̠̱̫͔̺̜̞͕.͎͍̺͉̮̤̰̪͍̙̘̺̺.̪͚̜̙̣̖̹̮̹̜̳̟͙̣.̻̟̞͎̲̯̜̲̮̦̯͎͓̫̦.͈̣͚̺̤.͍̱͍͈͎̥̝̼.̯̙̹̟͓̦.͓͙͙͔͖.̟͎̹͙.̞̬̖̫͖͕̮̦͎̱̬̯̟.̞̝̞̱͕̣͈̯̟̫͈̠̱̳̭̬̝.͈͍̥.̲̞͔̲̲̪̹̣̦̟̣.͎̺̹̦̘͉͇̲̻̥̰͎̼̻.̣͖͕̱̳͉̠̪̘͓͉̤͇.̪̞̥̗̮̪͚͇̭̮̪̦̼̤͙ͅ.̫̻̻͎̺̲.͙͚͚͕̙̪͈.̰͈̞͈.̱̯̞͎̠̯̱̥.̼̦̮̬͎̙̦̫̜̱͈̦̲̜ͅ.̲̤͚͕̤͔.̱̙̠͎̝.̯͚̻̲͙̣̪̭͓͙̲̭͙̼͇̪̼.̩͇̰̥̗̩͓͕̠͍.͍̤͎̖͎̣̮͕̗̥͔̝ͅ.̦̠͎͇͉̻̥̳̪̤̳̦.͖̹̞̩̲͚̟̟̲̗͉͈̭͇̠͉.̜͕̗̞̬.͎̗͚͔̻͖͖̬̻̞̝̱͍̻̩̰̝͔ͅ.͉̻̮̻̺͙̤̫̲ͅ.̯͈̰̰͇̥̪̭̹̩̫.̤͍̞̦̝͇.̭͍̲̘͈̮̠̹.̥̗̳̺͉̘̘̖̜̬̺͚͇ͅ.̻̻͖̪̠̳̩̩̮͙̺.͚̫̺͉͔͓͔͔͉̥̱͍̖̪.͉͈͈̯̭͖͚̻̮̬̫.͓̫̳̯͇̜̗͕̙͔̠̮͇̼̳̺̭̬ͅ.̺͕̱̪̙͎͚̘͈̞͈̙͕̹̲̺̠̞ͅ.̮̰̼͓̭̜͍͍͙.̠̤̲̥͉̠͙̮̜.̺͓͉̩͎͚͖̱̼̲̮͔͙̘.̣͓̻̩̭̳̦̠͍̥̫̝̯͈̻̮̩̘.̤̻̗̹͚͚̥̼͙ͅ.̮̯̘̮.͕̮̯͇̮͖͚̰̞ͅ.̲͕͖̬͚̖͖̘͈͖̭͕͕̭.̠̰̟͍̙͙̟̫̹̹̤̮͙̯̞͍͖̭.͇̦̜͓̩̭͈̠͖̹̝͉̺̺̫̺̜̻̯.̣͓̙̟̦̖͚̩̲̟̫͖̝̪͇͚̙͎̱.̫̠̰͓̥͕̥͔̥͖̯͖̖̜̫ͅ.̻̺͚͇̖̗̠̯̱̦̣̠̦̜̹̩͔̗̯.̳̱̟͔̤̠̦̪̙̬̻͙̺͇̱.͍̻̮̺̤̳͖̭͕̬ͅ.̫̟̺̞̲̞͕̙̗͈ͅͅ.̗͈͔̲͚͉.̟͎̻̖̜̫.̫̘̤͍̟̝͙̝͕̙.̮̹͖̜̝͎̮̼̦͙̖̥̤͍̝̦̫.͚̩̞͓̳.̰̖̤̰̱̬̞͍̞͇.̞͙̩̘͕̫̣͇̲͚̟̦̻̰.͎͎̻̺.͈̗̝̦̙̺̹.͕̺̫͔̱̟̘̗̺͙.͔̺͙͕̱̞͉͖ͅ.͓̭̬͇͕͓̱͔̘͍̩ͅ.͚̪̺̙̫̣͔̯̠͔̝̭͙̖̻͉̟̦.͔̜̮͕̣͚̹̖̭̭̫̠͎̟.͎͙̙͕̲̠̹̟͓̟͉̫̻̖̯̲ͅ.̙͈͈͎̱͈̟̩̬ͅ.͙͚̮̲̳̠͎͙̘̬.͙̼̫̞̹͍̘.̯̝̻͔̭.͕̼͉̳̣̱͙̖͚̰̪̱̲̳̩̺̼͉.͉͕̩̪̟̟̳̟͖̭.̘̻͈̯͍̰͇̬͇̦̬͈͖̘̟.͈̰̠͎ͅ.̻̟̙̤͈̝̠͈̥͇͓.̪̗̹̫̞̜͈ͅ.̲̫͈̺̩.̲̤͎͍̮͕̙̱̣.͎̹̙͉̱̰̥̝̙͎͙.̤͙͕̗͉̯̯͙̦.͖͕͍͙̘̖̯̹̲.͖̗̹