My Rant Thread

Started by CorrosiveX, September 12, 2011, 12:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

myndzi

hey guys͏,̷ ̨i'̡m̵ ki̷ǹd͘ o̷f ̸scared, what's ͡g҉oi͡ng̀ ơn?̢
̨̘͉͕̭̝̹̹̤͇̫ͫ̈̔̐ͫ̏ͮ̌̌̄̑̍ͩ͒̎̽̕͠ ̏̄̑̈́̀ͨͪ͌̑̌̏ͧ̇̚҉̨͔̱̻͓̫͓̼̮̥͕̣̞̘̣̱͈͡ͅ
̢̢̱͍͕̲̘̪͉̥̦̻̰̝͇̦͆ͯ̎̿͘͝͞ ̸̤̱̗͕͎͐̌̔̓̽̒͌͛ͫͨ͊̇͌̎̀͜͟͝ ̵̧͕̞̱̳͉̻̃ͫ̏̂͗̚̚͜͟͠ ̶̵̐̑̑͂ͨ̃̐̽̇ͫ͌̄̽̚҉̨̻͉͙̥̗̦̪̖̣̼ͅ ̸͕̗͙̹̯͈̩̠͑ͩͤ̚͢͝͞͝
̨̳̝͉̗͔̤̹̓ͬ͌ͦͣͣͬ̀ͨ̐ͥ̀͟͠
̴̶͙̜̘͍̱̞̺̥̠̥͍̣̜̉ͤ̓̆̐̂̐ͩ̈̊̈ͪ̋̚̚͡ ̶͋ͪ͐̃̅͗̔͐̀ͪ̈́́͋̿͐͊ͮ͏̖͍͔̞̫̬͉ ͊ͦ̿ͣ̀ͫ̒͏̸̭̰̣̺͇̹̮̳̖̟ ̿̽͋͐ͭ̽̉ͨ́͏̴̖̹͓̲͖͚̫͍̫̬ ̽̓ͧͬͮ̈́̍ͫ̀͠͡҉̲̰̝̙ͅ
̷͌͊͐ͦ̈́̾͛̂̑ͫ̆̈́̓̚͠҉̢͇̹̥͈̪ͅ
͈̼̜͚̎͂̃̄̔̾́͟͝ ̢͆̒̽͊̍̈́͏҉̛̺̦̤̱͚͎̻ ̶̸̡̢̜̼̳͙͕͈͓̽̾͒̿ ̵̍̓ͭ͗̔̃̃ͤ̓̓҉̢͇̖̼̫̗̰̠͇̮̘̕ͅ ̸͇͙̩͉͓̜̜̗̱͎̣̝̩̦̭̘̟ͮ̾ͣ̈́͋́͝ͅ
̴͉̯̭͓͕̟̥̼͇̺̟̯̥̦̽̂̂͂́͛͑͛́̿ͧ̑͋̈̒̃̚̚͠ͅ
ͥͣ̈́ͥ͏̷̵̜̣̦̝̠̥̙͉͖̪̣̥̮̜̭͎͎͍ ̸̨̦͔̜̜͈̫̻̟̖̻̯̣̼̣̔ͪ͋̑́͘͞ ̴̅̋̊̿͐͗̌̔ͩ̊̓͏͏͎͈̗͉̼̫̬̠͓̞̥̼̮̦ ̶̅͌ͮ̈̾ͣ͊ͩ͑ͥ̔ͭ́̄̄́͟҉͏͍͓̖̰̹͙̙̠͙͍̬͔̥̩͓ͅ ̴̟͓̺͕̯̳̙͎͍͚͖̲͉̫̈́́ͪ̆̐ͨͩͧ̽̂͐̄͟ͅ
̷̧ͬ͑̐͐͊ͧ̾̈ͥ͒͊̔ͬ͊̎ͮ̄̚͏̗̝̻͙̤͞
̧͋͗͂̏͠͏̸̤̺̳̫̻ ̸̹̻̮̈́ͤ͆̄̃̓̄̈́̿̃ͥͦͧ͌͝ ͆ͥ̋͆͆̿̐̇̄͌̆ͧ̈́ͭ̽̇̂̽̉͞҉̵̠̙͍̭̗̦͝ͅ ̷̵̻̳̗̠̙̰̝̹̗̰̭̫͓̣̞̍̿ͣͪͨ̔̀́̕͘ͅ ͎̫̠̤̺͓̄̄ͤ̌̓̾̃̍͐͋̀̕͟
̡̹̘͙̩ͨ̓̍̓ͤ̀̏̈́̅̑͂̄̅̒́ͣ͜͞͝
̨̧̺̼͕̥̖̟̹̟̠͓̄͐ͬͬ͆̈ͨ̈́̓ͧ̓ͅ ̸̨̭͖̼͎͇͚̻̞̤̭̗͇̩͍̥̱̔̀̀́͘͝ ͯͯ̽̂̿̎҉̟̺͉͇̟̘̳̮̩̝̥̟͔͉͙͢ ̵̴̨̨̱͚̟̺̠̼̙ͨ̍́ͦ̎ͨ̍̔̏ ̖̥͇̖̰͔͉̺̼̭̗̯ͬ̎͛̒ͯͪ̉̒ͪ͜͡
̼̘͉̓̓ͧͣͧͧ͌̔̆̕͞͠ͅ
̢͖̼̻̜͕̠̪̯̼͕̫̜̳̦̻̓̿ͦͥ̎ͨ̈́ͩ̽ͭ̓͊͊̊̓͜ ͉̣̦̣̭̝̜̭͙̥̺ͭ̈ͪͯ͗̋̋̌͐̽̾ͮͮͩ̃͡ ̸̶̮̲̦̻͎̰̗͔͔̓̎̐͜͟ ́̆ͥ̋͐͐͑̒̐̋̿̎ͩͧ̓̓͏̧̛̝̤̝̘͎̰͎̕͞ ͒ͥ̆͋̂ͯͪ̾̓͟҉̛̗̘̳̖̟ͅ
̛͎̫̰͉́́̿̒͟͟
̬̫̺̼͖͕̫͊̾̂̂̇̒͞͞ ̵̢̘̼̤ͬͨͣͦͭ̓̿̋ͫ ̛̼̠̭̥̺͔͍͇̬̘̹̪̘̥͎̝̱ͯͤ̑ͤ̀͜ͅ ̂̈ͧ̌ͣ͗͢͠͏̜͓͉̟̥͔̞͟͢ ̾̌͛͆ͮ̓́̀ͥ̉̍̚͏̥̙̘͔͉̟͈͚͔͕͚ͅͅ
̨́͛ͩ̾͆ͥ̅̓ͨ̉͑̍ͦ̉̊̑̂̽̚͏̸̵̲̺͎̤̮̲̹̲̰͔̞̩͎͕͈̼̖̩̲͠
̴̳͉̩̹̼̣̠̯͍ͮͤ̔̉͗̓ͪ͒̓̾͜͡ ̸̨̧͖͇̤̖͕̺̲̮̭̱̼ͪ͑ͯ͐͘͡ͅ ̵̪̯̠͖̮͌͌ͫͣ̄̽ͦ̊̊̽ͥͫ̉ͬ̽͒̚͞ ̵̷̢͚̲̻̼̗̦͖ͯ͋ͯ͑͐ͮ̾ͬ͊̊̑͂ ̢̧̧͇̮̞̮̯̥͈̗̱̣̦͉̬́ͮͯ̚͘ͅ
̶̡͓̱̞̤͚̉̓͆ͮ̉̎̊̃̑ͫͮ̓͒ͫ͜͝͡
̨̨̼̳̫̮͒͑̓ͧ̑ͪ̋͑͑͛̆̒̒̎̿͢͟ ̧̨̭̺̮̠̥̘ͤ̈́ͤͯ̅̾̌̈́͢ ̷̛̹̥̰̪̟̯̰̓ͬͧ̇̾͐ͬ́ ̩͓̬̻̹̙̙͎͍̬̭̯̞̯̮̳̳ͫͯ̎͋͡͠͞ͅͅ ̆̎̔ͨ͛̋̉ͣ̉̓͆̄ͪ͒͏̴̪̘̮̼̙͍̞̮͇̗̪̱̙̼̥̕͢
̷̼̘͙͉͈̙̜̰͈̩͙̮͍͓̰̭̯͛ͤ͋̽̆̈̏ͣ͐̌ͬ̇ͬ̐̆́͜ͅ ̦̩̻͔̟̮̬͗͊ͬͬ̄̏̂͗̐ͨͫ́͝͞͞ ̵̡͎̖̰͕͕̭̬̝ͪͣ̐̎̔̉̒̐̊ͭ̄̈ͧͨ́͞ͅ ͮ͊̒ͧ̃͐̉̔̈̅̒̍ͯͩ͝҉̸̛͔͖̯̦̳͈̹̙͍̠͟

CorrosiveX

Quote from: gif
I have another question then.

So... And don't get me wrong. I'm not attacking anyone. I'm just a curious person searching for enlightenment.

God knows everything. He is powerful enough to create the world, galaxies, laws of physics, animals and human beings. God loves humanity. He gave up a free will. He also knows the future. He knows exactly what will happen. So... What is the point of tests and free will if he already knows what's going to happen. Is he just bored up there on his cloud? I don't really see the point of his 'tests' if he already knows the outcome. We are just like ants to him and apparently he enjoys watching us fail.

Another question. What is so cool about heaven. It sounds like a boring place to me. Plus most of my friends are going to hell anyway  I will miss them.

I don't know why He tests us.

Isaiah 55:8 New International Version
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD"

I think that it's better to be loved by someone out of their free choice rather than them being forced to. Well out of a list of probably a million or more reasons why Heaven is so cool, there's no sickness or death in Heaven and it's really beautiful. Basically the opposite of hell.  Sounds good to me.

You're all acting like idiots and laughing at each other to make yourselves feel better. It might work for a few hours but later its gonna sink into your heart everything that I talk about. Deep down you're all afraid that I'm right and that your beliefs might actually matter in life. I don't know whats funny about acting like fools and risking your whole eternity by not taking this seriously. That's a really huge gamble if you're wrong. I pray that whatever it takes for your souls to be saved to be put upon you. We were all allotted a minimum amount of faith to believe in God. There's a huge amount of atheists and agnostics on here and I'm gonna keep talking about Jesus and spiritual warfare.
40 lines: 26.67
Dig Race: 13.13

myndzi

The question is more: how can you justify them as tests? A test is given to see what the result is. Since this hypothetical all-knowing being knows the result, it's by definition not a test. What is it, then? fu**ing with people, apparently.

God loves everyone, right? So much that he'll condemn them to infinite torture for a mistake? Sounds pretty loving to me.

Forget for a moment that you're assuming that the words you read on a page written millenia ago by ignorant humans, edited by humans, and translated by humans into what you may or may not have even read yourself are somehow representative of The Way Of Things, or that other people have other books and so-called prophecies that are no more accurate than your own.

All that aside, even if you take what's presented at face value, as the absolute truth, it still contradicts itself repeatedly. That's because it wasn't written by God, it was written by men. Men who didn't understand the world and sought to explain it. Men who suffered their existence and helped others to do so by promising each other that someday they would have their revenge on their oppressors.

It's a bit perverse, really, to take such an ideology that gave hope and meaning to people and wave it around like a cudgel to try and beat people into conforming to your beliefs.

CorrosiveX

Repost that without all the stupid jibberish. When I was rude on your thread  I voluntarily asked a mod to remove my posts, I expect you to do the same.

myndzi

You know, you're right. I got a little carried away - but at least I'm on topic. I'm ranting in a thread about ranting - posting whatever I want in a thread about posting whatever I want. If you like I will edit all my posts out.

Edit: edited the post above.

Edit edit: I think they look kind of pretty.

CorrosiveX

Thanks. I'd rather people ask questions and argue with me rather than fill up space in between my posts.

myndzi

You should still make a blog though. Despite what you say in the OP, this is NOT your personal space. By creating the thread and bumping it (granted, we're all offenders here), you are pushing it to our attention. If your intent is NOT to attract attention, you're doing it wrong.

CorrosiveX

Quote from: myndzi
The question is more: how can you justify them as tests? A test is given to see what the result is. Since this hypothetical all-knowing being knows the result, it's by definition not a test. What is it, then? fu**ing with people, apparently.

Going through trials and hard times helps us in the long run and makes us better people and stronger in our faith if we choose to endure. He may know the result but without us having faith it is impossible to please God.

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6

God loves everyone, right? So much that he'll condemn them to infinite torture for a mistake? Sounds pretty loving to me.

Hell is just separation from God. If you chose to reject Jesus Christ as Lord then you get what you preferred your whole life on earth. Separation from God. He loves everyone and doesn't want them to go to Hell though, but he judges righteously. Only yourself and Satan are to blame. I would hope that someday everyone in Hell is forgiven and let out.

Forget for a moment that you're assuming that the words you read on a page written millenia ago by ignorant humans, edited by humans, and translated by humans into what you may or may not have even read yourself are somehow representative of The Way Of Things, or that other people have other books and so-called prophecies that are no more accurate than your own.

All that aside, even if you take what's presented at face value, as the absolute truth, it still contradicts itself repeatedly. That's because it wasn't written by God, it was written by men. Men who didn't understand the world and sought to explain it. Men who suffered their existence and helped others to do so by promising each other that someday they would have their revenge on their oppressors.

Just because people long ago didn't half understand science and the universe to the extent we do today doesn't mean that the true all-powerful Creator is somehow an idea of theirs.

The Bible is the most fantastic book ever to touch a human hand or for human eyes to look upon. It is so full of rarities, you can spend the rest of your life studying the rarities of the Word of God. It is so full of information, no human brain can take it all in. The Word of God is a divine revelation that came from the Holy Spirit through the instrument of man to you and me. It is a divine book, not a human book. We often times treat it as a human book but I tell you something very remarkable; when the devil is in control the first thing he wants to destroy is the Bible. Now if its a dead book why is it worth the trouble? When Communism came in to power, they felt it's greatest enemy was the Bible and they spent hundreds of millions of dollars trying to destroy the Word of God. Communism is dead and there are millions of Bibles floating through what used to be the U.S.S.R.

It's a bit perverse, really, to take such an ideology that gave hope and meaning to people and wave it around like a cudgel to try and beat people into conforming to your beliefs.

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

It's not all about trying to avoid Hell. If you want to live your happiest life now, have the wisdom to avoid making decisions that will lead you to a shorter life and death, the ability to overcome fear, depression, and any addictions, bless those around you, lay hands on the sick and see them recover, raise the dead, cast out demons and infirmities, and live knowing that if God is for you then nobody can be against you, then you should want to accept Christ as your savior and quit playing games.

There are threads on this part of the forum about yugioh, mario clones, iphone apps, and the anime and manga thread by Rosti. If he can have a thread about anime and manga then I can have a thread talking about stuff that actually matters.

Being that all of this is true, despite all of you rejecting it and saying it isn't important, if even only one person comes to Christ after reading my posts on this thread and is spared from going to Hell unlike the rest of you, that would easily make all of this worth it.

Saturday

Paradox

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--] By creating the thread and bumping it (granted, we're all offenders here) [/quote]

not me! >:(!
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

CorrosiveX

September 14, 2011:

Ezekiel 3:18-19 (NIV)
"When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself."

If anyone wants to continue learning about spiritual warfare and how to build your faith then replay tonight's audio from the Omega Man Show. If you have any doubt at all that God is real then listen to it. This is one of the best episodes I've ever heard. I'm listening to it now as I play downstack on npm, they are playing a message by Dr Lester Sumrall taped in Feb 1992. You can listen to it below, fast forward it to the 50th minute:

Episode 410: Bitten by Demons and How to Bite Back

Last night's episode was really good too, fast forward to 18:00:

Episode 409: How to Identify the Enemy

Bible verse of the day:
2 Timothy 3:16-17
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

Paul676

Omniscience classically doesn't necessarily mean knowing the future.  Thought you oughtta know, guys. Because although many religious people either didn't know it or disagree on the grounds that it's a limit on your omniscience not to know the future, it's what many religious people believe. It does avoid the unfortunate situation posted by myndzi
               Tetris Belts!

tr3_tris

never heard of anyone being bitten by demons
heard a lot who were bitten by mosquitoes though

CorrosiveX

At a young age she was forced become a harlot and her mom was a fortune teller, anyway the rest of it is a great story and a must-listen. People get pulled out of bed and even get raped by demons if they give them enough legal rights by opening doors through the occult. Satan is a legal expert and if your great grand parents, parents, or you ever dabbled in any area of the occult like ouija board, tarot cards, fortune-telling, mind-altering drugs, satanism... you're open to attacks like that. Demons will stay and likely you won't know you have them unless they manifest, they'll stay with you until you die unless you repent for any doors you opened and get deliverance.