Tetris Belts!

Started by Paul676, August 16, 2011, 03:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolmaninsano

Quote from: ThelasNot exactly sure... what is the procedure for signing up for a test?
From the OP:
Quote from: Paul676What to post and what not to post in this thread:

If you would like to enter, please pm or post on the thread with a good time for you to make. If you post a time, please make sure you can make it. You will only be allowed to schedule or reschedule a new time with three days’ notice or more, (coming into effect from week 2), i.e. Wednesday for arranging a Saturday, Thursday for arranging a Sunday. You may also turn up on the day, but only in one of the slots already scheduled. It is at the examiner's discretion to test you at any other time. If the examiner cannot do it and cancels with less than 3 days' notice, then you have two options: When you see an examiner free during the next week/month, you can be tested impromptu at your discretion. Otherwise, you can take two tests on the next week/month's round.

Thelas

Thank you, I missed that.
I suppose that I can't arrange a time, then, since there aren't three days, so I'll just be around on the days of and maybe get a test if someone's free.

Paul676

If you're on now I can run a test?
               Tetris Belts!

Paul676

Congratulations today go to Ravendarksky and Agamemnon for gaining Yellow Belt, and Thelas and Kully for gaining White Belt.
               Tetris Belts!

Ravendarksky

Commiserations to Paul for not passing his Green belt exam!

Practice hard folks if you want to take it... it's not as easy as you'd think ;-)

myndzi

So guys, I commissioned joeybeans to draw my sig pic. There are seven generic people or you can ask her if you want a custom head [offer only good as long as she feels like it!] for your guy. Contact me if you would like me to make a sig version with your belt color highlighted for you to use.

joeybeans

Paul676

oh cheers Joey! They look awesome!

Tetris Belts!

Paul676

Congratulations to Antifate who has earnt White Belt!
               Tetris Belts!

Paradox

i'd go for orange but i don't get how i'm supposed to do all the set ups with only 2 restarts
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

myndzi

I did em in zero... just play around, you'll find good ways to segue. Maybe one restart, I forget.

joeybeans

Eehee thank you Paul! I'm considering doing white belt as well...mmm...

Paul676

any time which is good for you is good for me

Tetris Belts!

Paul676

Congratulations go to crzy242 and MaceFx who have gained White Belt, caffeine and Ravendarksky who has gained Orange Belt, and Paul676 who has gained Green Belt!
               Tetris Belts!

larrytetris

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di