Hard Drop Open VIII [Cultris II]

Started by Blink, January 22, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb1900

ProMouse > elderSloth 15-6

LapSiLap

@Okey_Dokey
Thx for taking my comment seriously. I just don't want what happened in the previous cultris tournament to happen again, to anyone. I scheduled with my opponent who didn't show up and didn't send any msg. I refused to play him the next day and got sent to the loser's bracket so I quit the whole tournament. How ridiculous.

leilickan

kb1900

leila vs martin - if there is a match worth watching so far it is this one by far.

Okey_Dokey

The losers round 3 match popup vs Dsyexlic didn't happen. They didn't schedule. They played Cultris 2 in the last couple of days but never at the same time majorly because of time zone differences. Since I was undecided who to let in the next round, I threw a dice and as a result Dsyexlic goes to the next round.

I have to apology to both players. Both players joined the HardDrop Discord but because of my stupidity I was not able to send them direct messages (I only knew how to send messages to players who have posted on that Discord at least once; I know now how to do it but it's too late). Thus the private messages I sent on HD stayed unread (Dsyexlic read it after I saw him on Cultris 2 but it was already too late; popup was already at sleep then; also Dsyexlic told me he thought the scheduling was done over Discord).

Goldenshadow

Mistborn forfeits all remaining tournament matches.

Had fun in this tournament, best of luck to all the competitors.

Long live Cultris!

JimmyX

Danieru

Quote from: JimmyX
Explo 15-12 goonerJimmy

GGS Jim!
Just an Irish tetris player.

z2sam

z2sam

Danieru

I forfeit hdo 8.

Nvm, I can play now.
Just an Irish tetris player.

piper

iljain

Quote from: Danieru
I forfeit hdo 8.

why!!????

iljain

kb1900

HDO8 - Cultris 2 - Franckow vs SlickaLei (Upper Bracket Round 4)  
incredible match #2 of the tournament!

result : [spoiler]slicka > franco 16-14[/spoiler]