iljain

iljain over teddy 15:6, correct me if i'm wrong

z2sam

15-4 iljain vs *Teddy*
sorry for a little bad recording this time ~

z2sam

Jes

Quote from: Goldenshadow
Mistborn forfeits all remaining tournament matches.

Had fun in this tournament, best of luck to all the competitors.

Long live Cultris!

Don't be weak please. Come and play me.

Goldenshadow

Quote from: Jes

Long live Cultris!

Lol would if I could man. C2 doesn't work for the latest version of mac- it says the file is damaged when I try to open the cultris app. I troubleshot with multiple people and apparently there is a way to change the security preferences to fix it, but since my computer is a work computer I don't have the administrative powers to do so.

Best of luck in the rest of the tournament- Viva la Cultris!

Okey_Dokey

Current deadlines:
  • (Winners Round 4 &) Losers Round 5: Thursday March 2nd @ 11:59  PM PST
  • Losers Round 6: Sunday March 5th @ 11:59  PM PST
  • Winners Round 5 & Losers Round 7: Thursday March 9nd @ 11:59  PM PST
Default match time is 6 PM PST on the same day. Matches can be played up to 2 days after said deadline provided both players agree on a fixed date and post it on this thread before the deadline has passed. Please schedule your matches via private message or Discord. Please don't rely on seeing your opponent on Cultris 2. If you schedule a match, then please post the corresponding match time in this thread. If you play a match spontaneously, then please say so in Discord/shoutbox and wait 5 minutes, so that maybe streamers/recorders can join in time.

Organizational notes:
  • All Losers Round 4 matches got played in time. Yay! The Winners Round 4 matches are already played as well.
  • Goldenshadow/Mistborn has forfeited (because no access to a computer with working C2). I will enter a default victory to Jes over Goldenshadow as soon as Jes plays against Franckow (giving Goldenshadow maybe a few days time to change his mind).
  • We will try out 2 matches per week instead of 8 days. If that timespan proves to be too narrow, then players get an extra day.
  • Explo vs Twirler and r3hab vs billy are the last matches that will be played in 1 set first to 15 (win by 2). As a result of this poll, all future matches will be 2 win sets ("best of 3"), with a set being first to 11 (win by 2).

Jes

Long live Cultris!

Lol would if I could man. C2 doesn't work for the latest version of mac- it says the file is damaged when I try to open the cultris app. I troubleshot with multiple people and apparently there is a way to change the security preferences to fix it, but since my computer is a work computer I don't have the administrative powers to do so.

I think buying a new PC is clearly the best option for everyone involved. It also gives you a chance to get out of the hell that is mac life

Blink

Long live Cultris!

I think buying a new PC is clearly the best option for everyone involved. It also gives you a chance to get out of the hell that is mac life

Or do what I do, Bootcamp Windows on Mac.  It's so easy with the built in bootcamp assistant.  Runs so well!

iljain

Long live Cultris!

well if it's windows update, there might be ways to delete the updated files, idk about mac though.

Okey_Dokey

The server is acting up weirdly again and disconnecting people (since almost a day I think). Deadlines will be moved backwards. I will post the new deadlines once the C2 server is running normally again. Simon shouldn't be in vacancy this time, so it should be fixed pretty soon (Simon restarting the C2 server).

piper

Yeah billy and I just tried to play our match but I kept dc'ing.  We have tentatively scheduled for saturday 8pm PST (2:00 pm AEST).  HOpefully the servers will be back up by then.

Okey_Dokey

Cultris 2 works properly again (already since a few hours).
Changed deadlines: (4 days for each losers round match)
  • (Winners Round 4 &) Losers Round 5: Friday March 3rd @ 11:59  PM PST
  • Losers Round 6: Tuesday March 7th @ 11:59  PM PST
  • Winners Round 5 & Losers Round 7: Saturday March 11th @ 11:59  PM PST

martinc2381

Iljain - ProMouse will play on Saturday 11:00 pm (GMT+ 8 )

SlickaLei - Martin will play on Saturday 11:59 pm (GMT+8 )

apm10