Hard Drop Open VIII [Cultris II]

Started by Blink, January 22, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martinc2381

iljain

Okey_Dokey

Quote from: LapSiLapSo did Pillemarisk  get a win or not
Uhm ... you caught me. The default match time thingy didn't really work out that well and is more a relict of Tetris Tournament Online. I don't even know if Pillemarisk was online because of that.

Pillemarisk gets an automatic win, if the match isn't played (also because he's been playing Cultris 2 more often than his opponent). I still hope the match is played though. It should be close but Pillemarisk has very good chances to win that duel.

edit: quicksort forfeited against ayt.

Teatube

Ask for forfeit.
and an apologize for me of no reply these days...

P.S.I do not I can get 12-15 against Jimmy....(maybe 0-15

Okey_Dokey

Quote from: TeatubeP.S.I do not I can get 12-15 against Jimmy....(maybe 0-15
(as an explanation: BeastinShen played 12-15 against goonerJimmy and TeaTube's opponent was BeastinShen)

edit:
0t_ forfeited against Pillemarisk. 0t_ has homework to do and lost to Pillemarisk in a practice set pretty clearly before HDO8.

Okey_Dokey

I decided to give down-r-l-up a win over shaite. down-r-l-up was more active and shaite didn't read the private message I sent.

All losers round 2 matches evaluated. Please play your matches.

Mickey

I've tried PM'ing Squirtle on here but he hasn't responded in 2 days. Can anyone get a hold of him? If so, kindly remind him ta check his PM on here so we can schedule our match - Thanks in advance.

Playing tonight ~ !

down-r-up

DownRUpL v Seto San
13 - 15 Seto wins

kb1900

kb1900

LapSiLap

Quote from: Okey_Dokey
Quote from: LapSiLapSo did Pillemarisk  get a win or not
Uhm ... you caught me. The default match time thingy didn't really work out that well and is more a relict of Tetris Tournament Online. I don't even know if Pillemarisk was online because of that.

Pillemarisk gets an automatic win, if the match isn't played (also because he's been playing Cultris 2 more often than his opponent). I still hope the match is played though. It should be close but Pillemarisk has very good chances to win that duel.

edit: quicksort forfeited against ayt.
So his opponent could have played another time? I dont understand how unfair it can be. If pille shows up at default time, 3am for him, and his opponent didnt show up nor did he try to schedule, how can it not be auto win. I just dont understand.

LapSiLap

Plz clarify what ", or risk forfeit" means in the rules, under what circumstances.

Okey_Dokey

Quote from: LapSiLap
So his opponent could have played another time? I dont understand how unfair it can be. If pille shows up at default time, 3am for him, and his opponent didnt show up nor did he try to schedule, how can it not be auto win. I just dont understand.
OK, I'll handle it as an immediate auto win next time. I just wanted to give the choice to play that match but this may cause a too big delay. However, there's a chance that I'll remove the default match time at a certain point. I'd like every match to be played at a certain stage (something like last 16 players), maybe I will also loosen the time constraints (deadlines) at that point.

Quote from: LapSiLap
Plz clarify what ", or risk forfeit" means in the rules, under what circumstances.
Oops, I removed one sentence in the first post. Originally, it said something like: "Default match time is 6 PM on [last day of first round]. If you cannot play at this time, you must schedule with your opponent and post on the thread the new time, or risk forfeit." In TTOs it has been that way. Default match time was at the exact time as the deadline. If you hadn't played your match until then, and didn't show up at default match time, then you were disqualified. Sometimes even both players got disqualified. I don't want to disqualify both players in that case, I'll give one player an auto win (the player I think deserves it more). If a match isn't played, then I'll write PMs, giving both players another day to play their match or settle a date that doesn't lie more than 2 days after the deadline.

Mickey

Match 71 >> [51] Bertha vs Squirtle_; 15 | 9

z2sam