Nullpo Tetris League: SEASON TWO HAS BEGUN

Started by Rosti_LFC, January 03, 2011, 03:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolmaninsano

Rosti_LFC

All divisions now will run Nullpomino. If a mod could edit the topic title to reflect this then that'd be awesome (stickying would be nice too )

There are now four divisions (each with ten players). It means that they're all a touch smaller than I'd probably usually want, but I think for the first season this probably isn't a bad thing. Signups are still open, but obviously I'd need another 10 people before it'd make five, and I don't quite see that happening.

Paul676

dang goof got a pro 40 line time
               Tetris Belts!

xlro

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
All divisions now will run Nullpomino. If a mod could edit the topic title to reflect this then that'd be awesome (stickying would be nice too )

oh yeah, and sign me up please: 50.58
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]

lmartins

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

Cedevita

xlro

Paradox - 59.99
haha, this is just silly - his record on the nullpo leaderboard is 37.23 (nullpo.it.cx before official release wipe)

Rosti_LFC

If he's fine with being a dumbass and wasting a few seasons in the lower divisions then I'm happy to let someone else take the higher place.

If not, he can post a better time.

xlro

If he's fine with being a dumbass and wasting a few seasons in the lower divisions then I'm happy to let someone else take the higher place.

If not, he can post a better time.
fair enough, I was more thinking about the other players in his division tbh, will be just boring for everybody involved I guess.

Maii04

kdbar

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: xlro
fair enough, I was more thinking about the other players in his division tbh, will be just boring for everybody involved I guess.
Yeah, but it's not really up to me to chase down everyone's time when they're not all in the same place. If players misrepresent themselves then it'll suck for them far more than it will for the rest of the people in their division, given they'll have a dozen crappy games instead of just one crappy game in a dozen.

My only real concern initially was that he would most likely be taking up a promotion spot, until I realised that whoever would have taken that promotion spot is instead just starting in the division above to begin with.

Also Maii, if you could make it a bit clear when you're just improving your time and not registering (unless you forgot you were already registered) it'd make it a bit easier - I had you on twice until I went through the players and noticed