Started by Rosti_LFC, January 03, 2011, 03:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chopin

Quote from: coolmaninsano

Moderator fail xD.

Thanks

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: Paradox
I told you already my best time is 28.407 on Keyblox- no deep drop but you wouldn't accept it so what are you complaining for.
Keyblox has a non-standard control system. I gave a list of accepted games for times. You could at least use the fastest time from that list?

And yeah chopin, it's a fairly useful thing to show how up to date the first post is (and it means people can maybe spot when I've missed something out and tell me). This is actually the first forum I can recall where you can edit your posts and it doesn't say something like that at the bottom.

freakwithfire55

Jerycho will join. best sprint time on BB: 31:82

Noogy

berko

/Berko

Rosti_LFC

Going to be in Spain for the next week or so. If I've got internet, then the first post will probably be kept up to date, but if it's not then that's why

Tt_edward

im interested, but can you explain it to me in 'less mature words'
ello, wasup?:D

Rosti_LFC

There is a league with different divisions based on skill.
You will play everyone else in your division. You get points for every game (even if you lose) and the better you do, the more points you get.

At the end of each season the people who finish at the top will move up to the next division, and those at the bottom will move down. The league then starts again with a new season.

The first season is going to start at the beginning of February. To enter, make a post in this thread containing your best 40L time from one of Nullpo/Blockbox/TF etc

vipjun

I'd like to sign up,

my TF sprint is 1:11

kennyboy2

I'd like to join this
sprint time: 33:34 (on tf)

Goldenshadow

Profane

Ugggggh lets start this thing.  I need to get into the top division.  being in the middle division is urking me and the season hasn't even started.

Rosti_LFC

I would start it asap, but I'm going to be snowed under with work for the next two or three weeks, so I wouldn't have the time to run it whatsoever. It's specifically starting the day after one of my main project deadlines so that I can give it proper attention. Only reason that the sign-up period is so long is because I didn't want to wait around making the thread to begin with

Goldenshadow

goofer

tournaments/leagues like this you can sign me in automatically

goofer in

(40lines 28.68)