Nullpo Tetris League: SEASON TWO HAS BEGUN

Started by Rosti_LFC, January 03, 2011, 03:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Profane

I hope registration closes before i get bumped to the third division lol.  I don't feel like beating my 40 line time right now.  I know i could get to 35 secs easily.

cubixcreature

NEW 40L 30.96 Nullpo!

I'm not sure if this was covered, but lockjaw does have deep drop, it still counts?

Profane

Son of a b****.  Do i have time to submit a new 40 line time.

jennr246

☠ Jennr246

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: Profane
Son of a b****.  Do i have time to submit a new 40 line time.

You've got until around 10:30am GMT tomorrow, so approximately 18 hours from now.

Spirale

Profane

*Waves finger like Mutumbo* @ Oliv

to Rosti
I've changed my mind.  I'm no longer upset i'm in the third league.  Since i don't play Null very much it might suit me better for the first season.  it would be funny if i got owned the entire season after all the bitching i did lol.

cubixcreature

Just letting you know that xxsobored and Jerycho are misplaced, they gotta be swapped!

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: cubixcreature
Just letting you know that xxsobored and Jerycho are misplaced, they gotta be swapped!
I actually noticed and corrected that a few days ago, but the HD servers were broken and it wouldn't let me complete the edit... then I forgot about it :\

Made the Google doc outline for the results:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ak...amp;output=html

Will lock the divisions and fill it out tomorrow, and then we can get started!  

Rosti_LFC

As indicated in the first post, registration is closed (for season one at least - new entrants will have to wait until season two).

Divisions are locked, and can be found here.

You are responsible for arranging your own matches - remember that the more matches you play, the more points you'll get!

At the end of the season, players in positions marked in green will be promoted to the division above for the following season (with the exception of the person in Division I, who will be crowned league champion). Players in red positions will be relegated to the division below. Players in the yellow positions shall have a single match play-off, the winner of which will be promoted to the division above.

Good luck guys, and have fun  

Caithness

Profane

Oh the matches are gonna be played under TOJ style.  are we gonna be able to use our own Das settings or is it gonna be that sticky sh**.

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: Profane
Oh the matches are gonna be played under TOJ style.  are we gonna be able to use our own Das settings or is it gonna be that sticky sh**.

If you use the min/max DAS settings in Nullpomino settings (Options -> Game Tuning) then you can do whatever you want for DAS. The TOJ setting doesn't affect it.

Shizi

Paradox

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]