TTO Playoffs (PLAY ASAP!) + Prize photos

Started by Blink, September 24, 2010, 04:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolmaninsano

Last night, dmart28 and something+curley played a late round one match and dmart lost 15-1. I will post screenshot later. Does the match count?

arf

I have rescheduled my match with the_fernst. Previous match time was Saturday, 6:00 PM PST. It has now been changed to Sunday, 10 PM PST.

goofer

My match against TetWis will be played today 6 PST, 9 pm dutch time, or +1Gmt i think.

coolmaninsano

Quote from: goofer
My match against TetWis will be played today 6 PST, 9 pm dutch time, or +1Gmt i think.

6AM PST = 3 PM Dutch, 6PM PST = 3AM Dutch.

berry

PST = GMT-8, therefor it must be 12pm PST. I remembered from an earlier hassle.

GMT - 8:00
Friday, 10 December
0:48:54 a.m(GMT - 8:00)

that's a screen-copy at 9:49am our time from http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

goofer

Quote from: berry
PST = GMT-8, therefor it must be 12pm PST. I remembered from an earlier hassle.

oh yea, i did -3 instead of +3 my bad

Blink

Match brackets updated.  Schedule updated (strikethrough = eliminated, underlines = match was rescheduled)

doperide

I'm really sorry to BentoBoxer, but I'm not going to be able to make it to the game today. He would have smashed me anyway! I wanted to still turn up to be a good sport, but sadly that's not possible.

Thanks!

DDRKirbyISQ

on the offchance it hasn't been reported: TranceHD over DDRKirbyISQ - 0-15 (noshow)

Sorry for the noshow Trance.  I had it marked on my calendar but ended up forgetting.  I'm sure I would have gone 0-15 against you anyways though, so it's okay ^^;

Blink

Brackets updated, schedules for next week released.  As always, if you can't make your match time schedule with your opponent as soon as possible.  

2 rounds finished, 192 players eliminated, 64 players remain.

http://harddrop.com/tourney

larrytetris

@ Blink/Rosti

I'll be at two different volunteer events from 10am - 2pm Saturday (I volunteer at the airport regularly!) and 3pm-6pm or so at a food bank. If my match could be rescheduled for past 8pm or Sunday afternoon, that'd be best. Thanks.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Rosti_LFC

Past 8pm for you is going to be some crazy 5am time or something for me, so definitely would prefer Sunday afternoon.

Blink

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
Past 8pm for you is going to be some crazy 5am time or something for me, so definitely would prefer Sunday afternoon.

okay guys, thanks for the heads up.

Ravendarksky

I need to reschedule my round 3 match against Mippo.
We are going to play at 5PM GMT time on Saturday..... Thats 9AM PST Time.

Feel free to come watch us play and cheer me on as I CRUSH MIPPO'S SOUL.

13 mippo
VS
77 Ravendarksky

Be there!

Blink

We have to adjust the double elimination playoffs and grand finals schedule:

The double elimination playoffs matches will now be played as soon as possible.  Once round 4 is over and you find out your opponent, schedule to play on the earliest date as there are several playoff rounds.  On January 5th @ 5PM all playoff matches which still need to be completed will be played out.  

The Grand finals will only be the final 2 players (upper bracket finalist and lower bracket finalist).  It will start at 4:00 PM PST rather than 5:00 PM PST.  This is because of some really big news:

Blue Planet Software & The Tetris Company are going to be streaming the live event on Tetris.com !!  They are going to have their staff commentate on the matches, and give it a more professional/sports-like feel as well as give player background information.