TTO Playoffs (PLAY ASAP!) + Prize photos

Started by Blink, September 24, 2010, 04:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chopin

YAY, I'm excited to have a good laugh listening to these commentators! Regardless, however, it should be great. We might get a Japanese commentator to stream the matches on Nico Nico as well.

Paul676

To jujube - sorry it's rather late - but a torrent of snow has come down (6 inches or so) and I'm meant to be going to a family friend's tonight, so I don't know what time I'll be back - please could we reschedule for 2am for me, being 6pm on the time zone set out on the tournament - however if I'm there earlier, please feel free to play the game - also, if I do get back later, please hang around because however late I am, I'll be happy to play the game. However I shouldn't be back later than 2!

Thanks!
               Tetris Belts!

Rosti_LFC

I can confirm there's currently epic levels of snow cross the UK. We had ten inches of the stuff.

XaeL

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
I can confirm there's currently epic levels of snow cross the UK. We had ten inches of the stuff.
It never snows down here in australia  well in some rare places...

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Rosti_LFC

We usually don't get much either.

You're honestly not missing out on that much. It's OK for a couple of days and then it quickly loses novelty and just becomes a pain in the neck because getting anywhere is impossible.

Paul676

actually don't worry about it, we're walking so I'll be there by the scheduled time anyway
               Tetris Belts!

Magnanimous

Trance is on vacation, so we're going to play on Tuesday.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

Rosti_LFC

My match with larry is going to be either tomorrow or Monday, still not quite worked out yet.

massi4h

Me and adamparkzer rescheduled due to him having an exam. So we should be playing at about midnight PST or a bit earlier.
☠ massi4h

Blink

Brackets updated, a few matches were rescheduled (the underlined ones) - http://www.harddrop.com/tourney .  You have until Tuesday @ 11:59 PM PST to play your match or I will be handing out forfeit losses.

Schedules will be out by Wednesday morning, but it's for sure going to be on Monday December 27th between 4-7 PM PST.

XaeL

I'm surprised that mzhang lost!
wow jes got pwned and he pwns me, i'm boned for next match hahaa

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Blink

Brackets updated and round 4 schedules are out!

http://harddrop.com/tourney

32 remain, after this will be double elim playoffs.  Play your playoff matches asap, schedule early.  Any unfinished playoff rounds will be completed on Jan 5th!  Good luck everyone, we're down to the final 32!

Rosti_LFC

Hebo_Mai v TC_Rosti_LFC rescheduled for 2pm GMT tomorrow (24th)

massi4h

koreanyama asked me to reschedule for Tuesday 7pm pst. I'm OK with it, so it should be fine I guess. The winner of us can play the winner of Aga/Microblizz straight after if that's fine with them.
☠ massi4h

bigwig

Come on kennyboy! If a top 4 player knocked me out I will have only kind of lost!