My Rant Thread

Started by CorrosiveX, September 12, 2011, 12:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul676

I heard Satan didn't get a good mark on his jurisprudence module tho
               Tetris Belts!

gif

Oh. But im not making fun of you. I'm not attacking you. I just lost my fight few years ago and I am lost. I'm something one would call an agnostic. Plus i am a man of science. My initial attitude towards everything around me is to try understand it, which stands in conflict with religion. Dogma. Not a big fan of these.

Anywho. I hope you know that having sex before getting married is a sin.

Sidenote: i just hate the church as an institution. The religion of collective of people believing in God is something different.

I think you can learn from the bible ... just like from any other book for that matter.

tr3_tris

Quote from: CorrosiveX
At a young age she was forced become a harlot and her mom was a fortune teller, anyway the rest of it is a great story and a must-listen. People get pulled out of bed and even get raped by demons if they give them enough legal rights by opening doors through the occult. Satan is a legal expert and if your great grand parents, parents, or you ever dabbled in any area of the occult like ouija board, tarot cards, fortune-telling, mind-altering drugs, satanism... you're open to attacks like that. Demons will stay and likely you won't know you have them unless they manifest, they'll stay with you until you die unless you repent for any doors you opened and get deliverance.

I don't get why you protestants got so many problems with sex
everything bad is related to sex for you

but having a whole nation filled with poor people starving without a job is ok because it's ok with the "american dream" guideline which says "1 over 1 billion becomes REALLY rich by letting others starving"
really, i don't know what is worse seen by a christian point of view

CorrosiveX

Quote from: gif
Oh. But im not making fun of you. I'm not attacking you. I just lost my fight few years ago and I am lost. I'm something one would call an agnostic. Plus i am a man of science. My initial attitude towards everything around me is to try understand it, which stands in conflict with religion. Dogma. Not a big fan of these.

Anywho. I hope you know that having sex before getting married is a sin.
Sidenote: i just hate the church as an institution. The religion of collective of people believing in God is something different.

I think you can learn from the bible ... just like from any other book for that matter.

What do you mean you lost your fight? Yeah I'm having to deal with the fornication issue in my own life right now.

Quote from: tr3_tris
I don't get why you protestants got so many problems with sex
everything bad is related to sex for you

but having a whole nation filled with poor people starving without a job is ok because it's ok with the "american dream" guideline which says "1 over 1 billion becomes REALLY rich by letting others starving"
really, i don't know what is worse seen by a christian point of view

Well, sex establishes ungodly soul ties with you and the other person, and you open yourself up to any demons of people they have had sex with and vice versa. I know this is true because a girl I once dated was really into bondage and domination and liked when I would hold a knife to her throat when we F'ed. My girlfriend recently out of nowhere started wanting me to do the same thing. How did she go from being a virgin when I first dated her to her wanting that? Anyway if you keep having sex with your girlfriend and you get married, God won't bless the marriage unless you both repent. We both decided to quit having sexual contact until marriage day.

Yeah I know the sad facts:
"In a world where 1% of the population owns 40% of the planets wealth. In a world where 34.000 children die every single day from poverty and preventable diseases, and, where 50% of the world's population lives on less than 2 dollars a day... One thing is clear. Something is very wrong. And, whether we are aware of it or not, the lifeblood of all of our established institutions, and thus society itself, is money."

You know that churches do a lot of giving to the community, feeding the poor and giving donations. There are also free healthcare provided by some churches. It's what we're supposed to do.
40 lines: 26.67
Dig Race: 13.13

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

Beastin_Shen

removed my post, felt bad

spoiler: completely dissed Christianity
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 80px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:80px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

CorrosiveX

Take the children and yourself
And hide out in the cellar
By now the fighting will be close at hand
Don't believe the church and state
And everything they tell you
Believe in me, I'm with the high command

Can you hear me, can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you?

There's a gun and ammunition
Just inside the doorway
Use it only in emergency
Better you should pray to god
The father and the spirit
Will guide you and protect from up here

Swear allegiance to the flag
Whatever flag they offer
Never hint at what you really feel
Teach the children quietly
For some day sons and daughters
Will rise up and fight while we stood still

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:13-14

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9
40 lines: 26.67
Dig Race: 13.13

Blink

closed on moderator votes