Tetris ultimate (next gen)

Started by waizqt, June 04, 2014, 03:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfbro

How long will Ubisoft have the rights to Tetris?
ive been told that the Psn Tetris is the minor leagues.

PSN: Wolfbro25

kastle09

If you guys didn't see, Tetris Ultimate was played at Pax with CeeCee and Camdozer (dat moustache) Ill try and upload the vod onto youtube because Twitch Vods suck a lot of dick.

cycle

Quote from: ItsCeeCee
Hey all, as I've been fairly communicative with HardDrop throughout our process here with Ultimate, there are issues right now with the game. Some like what the video that cycle linked above are fringe cases (here's the updated video: http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/12/18/tetri...4-issues-update ) We are aware of other more constant issues and are working very hard to fix them as quickly as possible and I've added the issues above.  

We meant it when we said that we wanted to bring the game that the community wants, and we're not done with that commitment just yet.

3 months later exactly NOTHING happened and the game is dead online.

shame on soma play, adrian price, henk rogers, the tetris company...all the people who don't care for us except for our money.

cycle

evidence that ubisoft is a criminal, lying, censoring company:

this morning i made a new thread on the tetris ultimate ubisoft forum.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]topic: 3 months

and nothing has been fixed. nothing.

game is dead online. explain what's going on adrian price.[/quote]

an hour later my thread was deleted and my account banned.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]You have been banned for the following reason:
Advertising

Date the ban will be lifted: Never[/quote]

this was done by  "Ubi-MoshiMoshi" since "itsceecee" is no longer community manager at least on that forum since a week.

Kevcel

Quote from: Kevcel
Quote from: InkofDeath
January 11th, no PC release date?
Considering the fact of how big the (unfortunate) failure of the Xbox One / PS4 release actually was,
I'd say let's give them 6 more months to release a decent pc version.  

Damn you, Ubisoft! I was being sarcastic  
Day One Member of harddrop.com

kastle09

@Cycle

Every time I see you post you are really really tearing into Tetris Ultimate like more than anyone else ... anywhere.

Why are you so invested in this game that you decide a good use of your time is to harass them non stop. particularly when frankly the most important lesson we should of learnt from last year is to be extremely skeptical about any game before its release.

I mean I get that we haven't had a good tetris game... ever and clearly this one if it keeps running the course it does, is not going to be it either. So why get so worked up about it?

This is not a defence of Ubisoft btw, I don't think this development has been handled very well. especially every time I see an interview or post that says "we value the tetris communities opinions and feedback". But shit its not worth all my internet arguing time.

cycle

Quote from: kastle09
@Cycle

Every time I see you post you are really really tearing into Tetris Ultimate like more than anyone else ... anywhere.

Why are you so invested in this game that you decide a good use of your time is to harass them non stop. particularly when frankly the most important lesson we should of learnt from last year is to be extremely skeptical about any game before its release.

I mean I get that we haven't had a good tetris game... ever and clearly this one if it keeps running the course it does, is not going to be it either. So why get so worked up about it?

This is not a defence of Ubisoft btw, I don't think this development has been handled very well. especially every time I see an interview or post that says "we value the tetris communities opinions and feedback". But shit its not worth all my internet arguing time.

I don't see what's wrong to ask whats up after 3 months. others have too on Twitter and the ubisoft forum but we are not getting any response. the harddrop community that doesn't care on the other hand can go to hell.

how would u react if all your posts were deleted and your account banned falsely for "advertising".

kastle09

Quote from: cycle
@Cycle

I don't see what's wrong to ask whats up after 3 months. others have too on Twitter and the ubisoft forum but we are not getting any response. the harddrop community that doesn't care on the other hand can go to hell.

how would u react if all your posts were deleted and your account banned falsely for "advertising".

Well I don't persistently post asking basically the same things over and over again. And to be honest I don't care that much anymore because, I have high hopes low expectations now in this day and age. If the PC version ends up being good I'll help with some input, If its rubbish and no one touches it then well I guess Ill move on then.

I agree that you have been treated pretty damn bad. Like Ubisoft is getting worse then EA in a lot of respects, which Id never thought was possible.

I dont know, I'm not gonna stop your crusade, I just think the kind of language you use, the amount you put in, kind of knowing that nothings gonna get done. I just personally don't see the point of that much effort.

cycle

Quote from: cycle
@Cycle

Well I don't persistently post asking basically the same things over and over again. And to be honest I don't care that much anymore because, I have high hopes low expectations now in this day and age. If the PC version ends up being good I'll help with some input, If its rubbish and no one touches it then well I guess Ill move on then.

I agree that you have been treated pretty damn bad. Like Ubisoft is getting worse then EA in a lot of respects, which Id never thought was possible.

I dont know, I'm not gonna stop your crusade, I just think the kind of language you use, the amount you put in, kind of knowing that nothings gonna get done. I just personally don't see the point of that much effort.

it's getting worse and worse because most ppl don't care and shut up. i choose not to. it's tough cause whiners are annoying right. i get attacked from all sides (i don´t feel attacked from u btw). the gaming industry has undeniably transformed and has more power over consumers than ever before.

the eu asked for a 2 week digital return policy. steam added it. once u download and install the game you are asked to give up that right. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1012588

World Bank exec discovers son spent $4500 on FIFA packs http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-...0-on-fifa-packs

yea i know what a dumbass and all that but it shouldn´t be POSSIBLE to do this.

A PSN user got his account hacked and lost $600, and Sony can't refund him http://www.vg247.com/2015/03/13/a-psn-user...ant-refund-him/

we need more consumer protection laws.

what we don´t need are cheap "community managers/developers" who are paid to damage-control what a publisher doesn´t want to spend in development.

wolfbro

Im with Cycle, i have asked numerous times on their Facebook page for any update on the time frame for the patch on the PS4. I easily put in over 1000+ hours into EA Tetris on the Ps3. I was hoping to have just as much fun on the newest consul version of Tetris.
ive been told that the Psn Tetris is the minor leagues.

PSN: Wolfbro25

Sisu

http://challonge.com/NGFTetrisUltimate

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]April 11, 2015 at 1:00 PM BST

Tetris Ultimate 3DS tournament hosted by the Ubisoft Field Team, in conjunction with Streetpass East Anglia.

The Tournament will take place at the Norwich Gaming Festival.[/quote]
http://www.norwichgamingfestival.com/

Rosti_LFC

Ahahahahahaha! Norwich!? Hahahahahaha...

Though given it is only down the road from me I might actually go check it out. Though I can't enter the tournament given I don't have a 3DS (or even know someone I could easily borrow one from). EDIT: Turns out my gf has a 3DS I can borrow that I never knew about, so I guess I'll be competing. But man, they really couldn't find anywhere more glamorous than Norwich?

kastle09

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
Turns out my gf has a 3DS I can borrow that I never knew about, so I guess I'll be competing.

God damn Rosti Make us proud

StS

Aww, can't make it. =(

GO ROSTI  
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

Kevcel

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
Ahahahahahaha! Norwich!? Hahahahahaha...

Though given it is only down the road from me I might actually go check it out. Though I can't enter the tournament given I don't have a 3DS (or even know someone I could easily borrow one from). EDIT: Turns out my gf has a 3DS I can borrow that I never knew about, so I guess I'll be competing. But man, they really couldn't find anywhere more glamorous than Norwich?
Even though all participants will probably suck, you should start training at least one day before the tournament. Your rusty TDS skills won't work at this game
Day One Member of harddrop.com