Are they Hard Dropers?

Started by djackallstar, December 18, 2013, 09:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djackallstar

I happened to know that this person is actually MicroBlizz:

and I'm curious whether the following two players are also Hard Dropers or not:

and, if possible by any chance, does anyone know where to watch them play online?

PolarisTR

The first one is Microblizz on HD, I can't remember the second one. The third one isn't as far as I'm aware, but damn. He is one sexy mini Heston blumenthal.

morningpee

Quote from: PolarisTR
The third one isn't as far as I'm aware, but damn. He is one sexy mini Heston blumenthal.
James Clewett (the guy from the 3rd video) is Itch.  The only place where he's posted here is in the comments of the video of him, but his girlfriend is more active.

Extruderx

Second one is Jono Pearson aka MBison. According to his YouTube commentary on one of his own videos, he says that he was one of the first 30 players to join HardDrop, but his account got deleted for some inexplicable reason, so that's it.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]"Jono Pearson        1 year ago        answering daniel foster"

Join harddrop.com you say... I was one of the first 30 members of this site (M.Bison was my username)... Seems my profile has been deleted for some time now. Oh well...[/quote]

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: Extruderx
Second one is Jono Pearson aka MBison. According to his YouTube commentary on one of his own videos, he says that he was one of the first 30 players to join HardDrop, but his account got deleted for some inexplicable reason, so that's it.

Yeah, second one is Jono/MBison. Used to be pretty active on the old TetrisConcept.

As far as I know he pretty much only played 40 Lines mode and didn't really branch out into anything else, but he was damn good at it. Did a quick look through old posts and he was knocking on the door of 30 seconds back in 2007 when noobs like me were struggling to break 50 seconds (and even caffeine couldn't go sub-35). Someone like caffeine can probably remember better than I can but I'm fairly sure the first person to break the 30 second barrier? At least in western Tetris he was way out in front back then.

Sisu

Lockjaw 40 Lines and 180 Seconds is prettier.

He was also known as jp01309.