what blink check for class people

Started by carcajou, September 08, 2011, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SecretSalamander

i'm gonna do this but with the time, im not able now, because my big talent for now is at this:
n-blox and 1989 tetris also standard ds tetris endless.

NOBODY GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THOSE.

carcajou

Quote from: SecretSalamander
i'm gonna do this but with the time, im not able now, because my big talent for now is at this:
n-blox and 1989 tetris also standard ds tetris endless.

NOBODY GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THOSE.

its just because you are not good at this kind of tetris

SecretSalamander

No, actually, it's because nobody gives a crap about those. Really.

Now are you gonna match my video (doesn't take but under a minute since you already have the game) or continue to waste my time and everyone else's?

ryanunban

i do and this is bull sh** i should be tetris king

SecretSalamander

carcajou

No, actually, it's because nobody gives a crap about those. Really.

Now are you gonna match my video (doesn't take but under a minute since you already have the game) or continue to waste my time and everyone else's?

i have see your video, its sudden ti at tex master and im not good at this one, im gonna practice this later , my record is lvl 48/100  i have do like 3-4 line not more.

SecretSalamander

So you're not better than me after all. Admit it...

carcajou

So you're not better than me after all. Admit it...

lol, you have only say 1 tetris on many tetris, look you are better and this tetris but im better and n-blox so its equal but im also better in 1989 so its 2-1 for me so i win and im better than you

SecretSalamander

I'll see your N-blox and 1989 and raise you a Sudden (500s), Special (M), Special Ti (I got an M8 once), 40 lines (24.14, and low 30s on TF), and I don't even need to mention VS...but if you want me to I will gladly jump on Nullpomino and annihilate you in any VS setting you choose.

By the way, few people would agree that Sudden Ti and N-Blox are "equal"...

ohitsstef

Quote from: carcajou
lol, you have only say 1 tetris on many tetris, look you are better and this tetris but im better and n-blox so its equal but im also better in 1989 so its 2-1 for me so i win and im better than you

HAHAHAHAA
you are my hero

lmfaooo

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

carcajou

I'll see your N-blox and 1989 and raise you a Sudden (500s), Special (M), Special Ti (I got an M8 once), 40 lines (24.14, and low 30s on TF), and I don't even need to mention VS...but if you want me to I will gladly jump on Nullpomino and annihilate you in any VS setting you choose.

lol its because i only need to watch ''member since 09'' and its proove why you have more tetris, im the best because i perform more fast, imagine if i was playing this since 09,i play all this tetris since 3 month only n-blox i play it since 4-5 year

Quote from: ohitsstef
HAHAHAHAA
you are my hero

lmfaooo

thank you.

also: secretsalamander i want try you in 1vs1 on tetris arena with map ok?

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: ohitsstef
HAHAHAHAA
you are my hero

lmfaooo
get some, carcajou
MiracleMan

SecretSalamander

And that matters why? You are not the best now, nor are you anywhere near being the best, and just because you THINK you improve quickly means nothing...

I prefer Nullpo 100 times over but we can play on a horrible laggy game instead if you want.

Also: lol maps

Boingloing

g u r l g a m e r

carcajou

And that matters why? You are not the best now, nor are you anywhere near being the best, and just because you THINK you improve quickly means nothing...

I prefer Nullpo 100 times over but we can play on a horrible laggy game instead if you want.

Also: lol maps

map is same than no map (there is no advantage ) , so im go make a match in platinum arena ok?

the match is make, what is gonna be your name on tf