what blink check for class people

Started by carcajou, September 08, 2011, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthDuck

Quote from: randomtetrisnoob
Especially with the dumb Chuck Norris jokes and zero sprint nonsense.
As soon as I saw a Chuck Norris joke I was thinking the same thing and that this thread is ready to be locked. You should have stopped while we still thought you were being serious.

And as a general rule, if you have to explain a joke then its not funny.

Quote from: carcajou
when chuck norris play tetris, he is so fast that there is no sound (he break the speed of the sound)
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

Pheeb

I cant believe i read the whole thing

Achille

I did it too and that was great !

Common carcajou, you are lame at Tetris and now people are gonna think french people are arrogant and stupid.

How old are you? I hope you are something like 8 or 9 years old.

How lucky you are ohitsstef

If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants.

Men rise and fall like the winter wheat but these names will never die.

Let them say I lived in the time of Hector tamer of horses.

Let them say... ...I lived in the time of Achilles.

Maii04

Profane

Quote from: ohitsstef
giggles

we should play sometime then  

i've done something like this before.. all of the girls play against a very pompous guy player.. and beat him pretty badly .. then we made him admit that girls weren't ranked lower than guys.. yada yada. yeah we made him admit it on the shoutbox.  

i hope you're up for it, you don't seem like a shy person

unless you're scared

Joey Beans owns my life.

tozarian

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: tozarian
Way to represent french Canadians.
It's OK, French Canadians have such a bad rep already that I doubt he'll be doing it any real damage.

carcajou

i was kidding about my 0 sprint but im the best in tetris for true, and i explain a joke because for know the joke because that was a hard joke, and about my reputation i think im correct and french canadian also , so don't say all:anything that have no sense,also joke about chuck norris is a classic so if you don't love this ,you just don't love a joke that  the majority of the population love.

DarthDuck

chuck norris is a classic so if you don't love this ,you just don't love a joke that  the majority of the population love.
The majority of the population likes American Idol and boy bands, that doesn't make it ok.
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

carcajou

Quote from: DarthDuck
The majority of the population likes American Idol and boy bands, that doesn't make it ok.

anyway i dont care if you love or dont love the joke of chuck norris, i love this kind of joke.

Quote from: Achille
I did it too and that was great !

Common carcajou, you are lame at Tetris and now people are gonna think french people are arrogant and stupid.

How old are you? I hope you are something like 8 or 9 years old.
How lucky you are ohitsstef

you say anything , dont talk if you are about to say sh**, im better than you at tetris and im not 8 or 9, im 22 year old , you are probably jalous of my talent of tetris.

Also i  dont care about if the people of hard drop .com is agree or not with me, i know im new to this place but im not gonna listen people and change my opinion because im new to this place, when i think something i tell it and im not gonna change my opinion for people.

SecretSalamander

carcajou

Quote from: SecretSalamander
I'm better than you.

no , im better than you, im the best in tetris so im better than all.

SecretSalamander

Rosti_LFC

i was kidding about my 0 sprint but im the best in tetris for true, and i explain a joke because for know the joke because that was a hard joke, and about my reputation i think im correct and french canadian also , so don't say all:anything that have no sense

(also lol I know this totally goes against what I said to larry but seriously what is this i don't even)

carcajou

Quote from: SecretSalamander
Okay then, do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG-zmEk_4RU

Don't talk until you've finished!

i'm gonna do this but with the time, im not able now, because my big talent for now is at this:
n-blox and 1989 tetris also standard ds tetris endless.

sometime i play texmaster so with the time im gonna be better , for now im rank sergeant 1 level 387/400 in normal