what blink check for class people

Started by carcajou, September 08, 2011, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larrytetris

God this thread is so great.

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
Dude, don't be a douche. A 1.09 sprint would imply his Tetris skills aren't that good (lol nobody cares about easy infinite modes), but don't rail on his language skills unless you're fluent in two or three languages yourself.

Fluent in two. Am I licensed to criticize him now?

Quote from: Beastin_Shen
im the best at tetris

Totally saw that coming   You're my hero.  
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

SecretSalamander

First go to Options -> Keyboard Setting, set your controls, go to Rule Select -> Tetromino -> Standard-Friends (if you like TF) or Standard-Zero (if you want something faster), then go to Netplay, select the nullpo.it.cx server, put your name in at the top and connect

carcajou

Quote from: SecretSalamander
First go to Options -> Keyboard Setting, set your controls, go to Rule Select -> Tetromino -> Standard-Friends (if you like TF) or Standard-Zero (if you want something faster), then go to Netplay, select the nullpo.it.cx server, put your name in at the top and connect

ok 1min

DarthDuck

Quote from: carcajou
Also i  dont care about if the people of hard drop .com is agree or not with me, i know im new to this place but im not gonna listen people and change my opinion because im new to this place, when i think something i tell it and im not gonna change my opinion for people.
If you don't want to listen to anyone then why join a forum?
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

carcajou

Quote from: DarthDuck
If you don't want to listen to anyone then why join a forum?

because i say something and i listen only what i want to hear

i dont see rule select

SecretSalamander

Rule Select is under Options, and Netplay is on the main menu

And if you want, you can go to Options->Game Tuning and change Max DAS to something other than AUTO (8 is a nice number and the default if I remember correctly) and it's the same setting as one of the tuning options on TF.

DarthDuck

If you don't want to listen to anyone what's the point of telling everyone the first thing that comes to your head?

Quote from: carcajou im not gonna listen people and change my opinion because im new to this place, when i think something i tell it and im not gonna change my opinion for people.
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

carcajou

Rule Select is under Options, and Netplay is on the main menu

And if you want, you can go to Options->Game Tuning and change Max DAS to something other than AUTO (8 is a nice number and the default if I remember correctly) and it's the same setting as one of the tuning options on TF.

ok i check this

If you don't want to listen to anyone what's the point of telling everyone the first thing that comes to your head?

because its the reality,  im really the best in tetris

secretsalamander im on the chat on nullpomino

xenoslash

Quote from: carcajou
ok i check this
because its the reality,  im really the best in tetris

I agree with you. I don't get why people hate facts so much.
"I just know everything." - kwillin

Maii04

youre the best at tetris ?! Seriously?! how big can your ego get. Im surprised that you can even stand up.
Honestly youre a grown man (youre 22 as you said previously) so please act your age. Youre acting like a toddler crying over something that was taken away from them.
Please do the world a favor and keep your yapping to yourself.

DarthDuck

Quote from: Maii04
youre the best at tetris ?! Seriously?! how big can your ego get. Im surprised that you can even stand up.
Please do the world a favor and keep your yapping to yourself.
I just checked his Arena stats on TF and apparently he's so good that he never needs to tspin.

ohitsstef

I just checked his Arena stats on TF and apparently he's so good that he never needs to tspin.

HEYYY
what's wrong with not tspinning?

:/

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

DarthDuck

Quote from: ohitsstef
HEYYY
what's wrong with not tspinning?

:/
I know for a fact you could kick my a** and probably with invisible minos so no comment there. But max combo of 8 and he likes maps?

zaphod77

Hello foreign original poster.

I'm willing to forgive a lot of what you say because english isn't your first language, so humor and sarcasm are hard to properly communicate.

That said, If you want worthy challenges, I suggest the following.

1) Maxing out NES tetris.
2) GM on any TGM game or well programed clone (the first one is the easiest)
3) for a guideline game, tetris new century extra mode is pretty good, but you need a japanese ps2 to play it. It's in Sega ages tetris collection.

The Tetris the Grand Master series will humble you very quickly if you are at all used to the new Guideline.  Yet it is totally fair.

Maxing out tetris DS is completely meaningless.

Playing TGM games will give you an idea of how good you actually are in single player tetris.

SecretSalamander

carcajou: Options -> Game Tuning -> A BUTTON ROTATE is the setting you want