HDTL 2 Scheduling

Started by myndzi, May 01, 2011, 10:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myndzi

Quote from: killahbee
Is it safe to presume Element will have a BYE this weekend?

Yeah, Element gets a bye. Unless some other team wants to step up and fill the gap ASAP!

To all team captains:
I don't want to have to remind you to schedule your matches every round. It seems like the extra half-week overlap I gave is only causing confusion, as opposed to providing some time for preparation as was the intent. If this doesn't work out, I'll shift the scheduling window to Monday through Thursday for Round 2 and on. This is your notice! If you like the extra time, then make use of it when I announce Round 2 later tonight.

myndzi

Regular season round 2 - June 10th-12th
Eurofighters vs Legion of Doom
STARS vs Hopeless Romantics
Element vs Mystery
Earth - bye

Profane

HR currently we are looking for a Friday game around 9pm PST.  let me know if that time slot is close to what you can do.  We have a few other slots that work for us but this is the current best so it's the first im going to suggest.

EnFuego

Dear team Element,

Does the time we scheduled for our preseason match still work for you guys? (Saturday 11 am EST)
Let me know!

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
En Fuego: I heard you suggested 9am PST on either day, which would work fine for us. Currently leaning towards Saturday based on what I've heard back from people, but I think we're fairly flexible.

Quote from: EnFuego
9 am PST on Saturday June 4th?

That works for our team! Please confirm if you would like to do it at that time

He didn't confirm, but I assume we are playing at this time?

myndzi

That's what I've got you down for. It's not preseason though, I've rolled us into the regular season for what it's worth. I still need two more matches scheduled by yesterday, and the one I do have isn't 100% solid - yay!

killahbee

@ Team Mystery,

I was hoping for 10am EST (7am PST) ... on Saturday June 11st : )
(one hour earlier than last time's schedule)

Please see if that can work out for your team !!

myndzi

By the way, I haven't had a chance to update the rules post, but you guys may as well PM the hell out of each other. At least there's a better chance that way, I guess. I'll keep this thread around for announcing matches and whatever, but the strikes rule obviously isn't deterrent enough to promote what I hoped to see, so I have to do away with it.

EnFuego

Quote from: killahbee
@ Team Mystery,

I was hoping for 10am EST (7am PST) ... on Saturday June 11st : )
(one hour earlier than last time's schedule)

Please see if that can work out for your team !!

Yeah that works for us!

Match confirmed Saturday June 11th at 10am EST Team Mystery versus Team Element

Ravendarksky

I can confirm Team Eurofighters will be online and ready to play at 9am PST on Saturday

Profane

Myndzi i haven't been able to get in contact with anyone from Team Earth.  Stars would like to set a match up for 9pm PST.  i'll PM some of their team members and see if any of them respond to this thread.

myndzi

I'll slot you guys for that time. At least one of two teams will show, eh?

Edit: also assigned LoD vs HR a time.

Beastin_Shen

Quote from: Profane
Myndzi i haven't been able to get in contact with anyone from Team Earth.  Stars would like to set a match up for 9pm PST.  i'll PM some of their team members and see if any of them respond to this thread.

cause you didnt give me very long, have had a really busy life lately.

i saw we had bye, but message me again if a team is looking for match.

<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 80px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:80px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

Profane

i understand you've been busy but the matches are for this weekend so i expected someone from your team to check this at some point this week.  I mean we were trying to set up a match for today.  I'm not really sure what the course of action is now

Rosti_LFC

Won't be able to make the EuroFighters match tomorrow. Do we have to name another captain or can the team that shows up just decide on one on the day?

myndzi

Profane: Well, if Shen doesn't arrange otherwise with you, the match is for 9pm tonight and you'll probably win by default. You could, I suppose, be nice and set a time that works for you on Sunday and I'll move it to then.

Rosti: If you have someone in mind, that's more authoritative than just picking someone on consensus or randomness, but if all else fails, that's what I'll do.

Owner > Captain > Temp Captain > Whoever The Eff