HDTL 2 Scheduling

Started by myndzi, May 01, 2011, 10:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beastin_Shen

<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 80px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:80px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

Profane

Team Earth our team can show the most players at later times during this weekend.  after 7pm Est time would be best for us.

myndzi

Quote from: EnFuego
We have like a week! That isn't short notice.

Confirming 1pm EST on saturday may 20th, team Mystery versus team Earth preseason match

Wait what? That match was last weekend D:

Edit: Since STARS and Songbird haven't posted, I'll just put them against each other and move you guys to this weekend.

Edit edit: For clarity, I am posting schedules 10 days ahead of time this season. This means you begin scheduling on Wednesday for not the upcoming weekend but the one after it. I screwed up the first couple times and posted on short notice, so that's why there were two schedules in the OP for last weekend and this weekend. Since I posted this one a week ago, I'm going to stick with it and move on from here. From now on, when I post schedules, I will assign times to teams that haven't posted, and the OP will only reflect the matches that are available for scheduling.

Edit^3: Please remember to post who your team is and who the team you are scheduling with is for clarity! (Foo, Bar would like to play on X time/day) Alternately, you could just identify the match in your post, i.e. "Foo vs Bar" at the top for easy reference.

Profane

Okay that was my bad Myndzi.  Stars can play at 7pm Saturday.  please respond back SongBird.  thank you

virulent

Quote from: Profane
Okay that was my bad Myndzi.  Stars can play at 7pm Saturday.  please respond back SongBird.  thank you
i'm gunna go ahead n say this is EST  that's 4pm PST[/color]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

myndzi

virulent: 7 EST is 4 PST. Scheduling is in PST so if he meant something else I hope he will specify!

Mystery vs Earth: You said "Saturday the 20th" - Saturday is the 21st. Since the time was early, and I think Saturday was the intent, I defaulted it to Saturday - also fixed the timezone in the OP.

Songbird vs STARS: I'll let you guys finish up if you can, but take care of it in private and get back to me; posts from here should be for round 2.

Preseason round 2 - May 27th - 29th

Mystery vs Element
Legion of Doom vs STARS
Songbird vs Earth

Profane

i did make a mistake.  I meant 7pm Est.  So i would like to set the match up at 4pm PST if thats okay.  i always forget everyone lives in a different time zone then i do lol.

EnFuego

Quote from: myndzi
Wait what? That match was last weekend D:

Edit: Since STARS and Songbird haven't posted, I'll just put them against each other and move you guys to this weekend.

Edit edit: For clarity, I am posting schedules 10 days ahead of time this season. This means you begin scheduling on Wednesday for not the upcoming weekend but the one after it. I screwed up the first couple times and posted on short notice, so that's why there were two schedules in the OP for last weekend and this weekend. Since I posted this one a week ago, I'm going to stick with it and move on from here. From now on, when I post schedules, I will assign times to teams that haven't posted, and the OP will only reflect the matches that are available for scheduling.

Edit^3: Please remember to post who your team is and who the team you are scheduling with is for clarity! (Foo, Bar would like to play on X time/day) Alternately, you could just identify the match in your post, i.e. "Foo vs Bar" at the top for easy reference.

Idk he replied to my post during that weekend so I assumed he meant next weekend. Who were we supposed to play this weekend?

myndzi

I changed the schedule. You guys will play this weekend. Captains please note: this is part of why stating the teams you are posting about helps a lot!

I tried to make it clearer in the OP which matches are being scheduled (for the weekend after this weekend) and which matches are just there so people know what's coming up.

Profane: It's a little late but I haven't heard anything from any Songbirds so I suppose it doesn't matter. I changed the OP.

Profane

Yeah thats my fault Myndzi.  You made it clear in the OP i just brain farted when i posted.

Profane

Quote from: myndzi
I changed the schedule. You guys will play this weekend. Captains please note: this is part of why stating the teams you are posting about helps a lot!

I tried to make it clearer in the OP which matches are being scheduled (for the weekend after this weekend) and which matches are just there so people know what's coming up.

Profane: It's a little late but I haven't heard anything from any Songbirds so I suppose it doesn't matter. I changed the OP.

I talked to someone off of Songbird and he said they can't make Saturday, We (Stars) can't make Sunday this week. So i think it's best to inform you that no matter the time one team is very likely to no-show.  I think it may be best for our teams to skip the game this week.  I know its been a little hectic trying to get things back into the swing of how we left HTDL 1 but this week doesn't look like it's going to work, so i wanted to inform you early so you don't alter any plans expecting our match to take place.

myndzi

Thanks, I appreciate it. Whoever you talked to, try to get them to take on captain duties for next week - there's still until Wednesday to schedule that match!

Profane

myndzi

We've hijacked the thread too long! Remember guys, we have another set of matches to schedule! Chop chop!

Beastin_Shen

songbird, whens a good time for you to play? preferably in the evening.

my suggestion is 9 EST on Saturday, let me know what time is best.
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 80px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:80px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard