Sadistic Sixteen

Started by Ukrainian4Life, November 21, 2010, 08:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManOfMiracles

Okay guys, quit spamming nonsense.
We all know what bc means and sadistic is an enjoyment of cruelty and such.
Now let's get back on topic.
MiracleMan

coolmaninsano

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i54.tinypic.com/dpjyc6.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i54.tinypic.com/dpjyc6.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

jkwon23

what the.. moms in here :o

coolmaninsano

Sadistic Sixteen members will be holding practice sessions to familiarize the team with the game types for myndzi's team league. The game types are as followed:
[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Type A: Change on attack, 7 previews, bag randomizer, T-spins only, EZ: on, B2B: on, garbage block: on, garbage cancel: on, combos: on, perfect clear: on
Type B: Change on attack, 7 previews, bag randomizer, All-spins (Immobile), EZ: on, B2B: on, garbage block: on, garbage cancel: on, combos: off, perfect clear: on
Type C: Change on attack, 7 previews, bag randomizer, No spins, B2B: off, garbage block: on, garbage cancel: on, combos: on, perfect clear: off
Type D: Random garbage, 3 previews, 4-history randomizer, No spins, B2B: on, garbage block: on, garbage cancel: off, combos: off, perfect clear: off
Type E: Random garbage, 1 preview, memoryless randomizer, No spins, B2B: off, garbage block: off, counter: off, combos: off, perfect clear: off[/quote]
The practice sessions will be held at 5 PM Pacific time on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays on NullpoMino 7.5 using server nullpo.it.cx

If you want to download the rules, they are posted at the bottom of the first post on myndzi's thread.
To download the rules, right-click the link and click Save As. Then drag it into config > rule in your Nullpo folder.

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Sadistic Sixteen members will be holding practice sessions to familiarize the team with the game types for myndzi's team league. The game types are as followed:

The practice sessions will be held at 5 PM Pacific time on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays on NullpoMino 7.5 using server nullpo.it.cx

If you want to download the rules, they are posted at the bottom of the first post on myndzi's thread.
To download the rules, right-click the link and click Save As. Then drag it into config > rule in your Nullpo folder.

It would be optimal for members to make at least 2 sessions per week so that everyone on the team would be accustomed to playing under any conditions.  
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Tt_edward

Quote from: Ukrainian4Life
It would be optimal for members to make at least 2 sessions per week so that everyone on the team would be accustomed to playing under any conditions.  
im lost
ello, wasup?:D

Alexsweden

2 AM is too late for me i think, duno if i can make it :/ any others around GMT time?

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Alexsweden
2 AM is too late for me i think, duno if i can make it :/ any others around GMT time?

I'll probably be available earlier (~12am your time).

Alexsweden

I have to get up for school at 6am so 12am is still late :/
But it might work if I start school later sometimes..

Corrosive

Type E thats whats up.
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Ukrainian4Life

Since time zones differ for members of the team, I believe that as long as the people on the team get accustomed to ALL the game modes, since we need to remember what strategy to use for what mode. Since some of the modes don't have All Spins/B2B bonus/Spin bonus, and etc. As long as everyone is comfortable with using Nullpomino and get practice (with some other member of S16) then we should be pretty well off.

IMPORTANT: HFT have withdrawn from the tourney, so for the first match we will either have a bye (like LoD) or play LoD for our first match. Myndzi will make the decision and notify us. Happy practicing everyone!  
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Ukrainian4Life
or play LoD for our first match.

F***.

ManOfMiracles

Show some fu**ing spirit, Aaron. S16 has nothing to be afraid of.
MiracleMan

Tt_edward

Quote from: ManOfMiracles
Show some fu**ing spirit, Aaron. S16 has nothing to be afraid of.
But I'm afraid of LoD
ello, wasup?:D

Ukrainian4Life

** IMPORTANT ** This is in regards to the 3v3 match between LoD and S16, scheduled for the 16th at 5PM PST! As for the first match of the HDTL, we will be playing LoD in that as well, so Chopin and I will confer with myndzi as to till when we have to play our match. I will update everyone ASAP.