coolaninsano

IT'S ON, Larry

larrytetris

Quote from: coolmaninsano
I am me. But who is...
IT'S ON, Larry

We only have 2 members  
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: larrytetris
We only have 2 members  

Then get a third player, and a game of War shall be played.  

As for weeding players out I am considering to take Stewart off the team, since he has contributed nothing thus far. So there will be 6 open spots on the team.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Ukrainian4Life

S16 over TB with a score of 15-0. TB forfeited the match.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Ukrainian4Life

S16 is playing LoD in a 3v3 team match. The 3 players from S16 are: Beastin_Shen, Corrosive, and RyanJCarlson. Specifics will be decided when time allows.  

chopin

What game would you like?

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: chopin
What game would you like?

That would be up to Shen, Corrosive, and Ryan. I know that crzy wanted to play on TF (or at least he was quite adamant about playing S16 when he was on TF).

Alexsweden

I would like to apply:
Have all tetris acc. you req. though TF is what I play the most, after that it would be TOJ.
Im rank 20 on TF, but I really try to find good players so sometimes I go down to high 19. Really never play against any easy wins, that aint fun.
Sprint time 47.95, but I am getting faster as I have stopped to play single player games and only focus on multiplayer atm. Before I did stuff like secret form and ST stacking and PCs for the fun of it. Now Im trying to get faster, so I might not have the speed but Im quite fluent with t-spins.

Edit: My TOJ 1v1 rank is now 5878 (edit: now 6400) after my first 15 or so games there against Chopin_ and Edward_SS, I won a game against an unprepared Edward (our only game played) and a few against Chopin, though I lost most of my games against him ofc

Tt_edward

Quote from: Alexsweden
I would like to apply:
Have all tetris acc. you req. though TF is what I play the most, after that it would be TOJ.
Im rank 20 on TF, but I really try to find good players so sometimes I go down to high 19. Really never play against any easy wins, that aint fun.
Sprint time 47.95, but I am getting faster as I have stopped to play single player games and only focus on multiplayer atm. Before I did stuff like secret form and ST stacking and PCs for the fun of it. Now Im trying to get faster, so I might not have the speed but Im quite fluent with t-spins.

Edit: My TOJ 1v1 rank is now 5878 (edit: now 6400) after my first 15 or so games there against Chopin_ and Edward_SS, I won a game against an unprepared Edward (our only game played) and a few against Chopin, though I lost most of my games against him ofc
HEY WUT DO U MEAN UNPREPARED >:/ thats bc me was probably on another tab

S16_XxEdwardxX was here x]
while im here... what does sadistic sixteen mean?
ello, wasup?:D

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Tt_edward
while im here... what does sadistic sixteen mean?

fu**ing. lol.

Tt_edward

Quote from: coolmaninsano
fu**ing. lol.
what does it mean  
ello, wasup?:D

Alexsweden

Quote from: Tt_edward
HEY WUT DO U MEAN UNPREPARED >:/ thats bc me was probably on another tab

bc? whats that?

Tt_edward

Quote from: Alexsweden