Sadistic Sixteen

Started by Ukrainian4Life, November 21, 2010, 08:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolmaninsano

As a result of the match time change, the practice session scheduled for Sunday, January 16 at 5 PST will be moved to 2 PST.

Ukrainian4Life

The HDTL match vs LoD is to be played on Saturday January 15th at 5:00PM PST Notify me in any possible way whether or not you will be able to attend.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Corrosive

"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Alexsweden

I will try but dont count on me yet, will update the post later on when I am sure.

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: Corrosive
ill be there

If we get type E, you'll destroy it.  

Quote from: Alexsweden
I will try but dont count on me yet, will update the post later on when I am sure.

Sounds good Alex.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Ryan

sorry

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: Ryan
I may be there unless i am hunting then i will not be there.

Sounds good Ryan. Plus it's a practice match so it does not count for points. Have fun hunting! (if you go)

Alexsweden

Cant make it.. too late for me :/

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: Alexsweden
Cant make it.. too late for me :/

It's alright Alex. Thanks for trying.      

IMPORTANT: Order of captains: Ukrainian4Life, Shen and Aaron.

Tt_edward

Quote from: Ukrainian4Life
It's alright Alex. Thanks for trying.      
IMPORTANT: Order of captains: Ukrainian4Life, Shen and Aaron.
wutchu guys talkin bout?
ello, wasup?:D

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: Tt_edward
wutchu guys talkin bout?

It's in case I am unable to make it to the matches for HDTL and announce what players are playing from S16. Since I have to report that to myndzi.

jkwon23

Ukrainian4Life

TEAM SIGNATURES

If you are interested in getting a team signature, let me know. I will do my best to make signatures for whoever wants one. Let me know what colors/schemes you'd like to have in yours. Let me know ASAP.

coolmaninsano

Can players PLEASE show up to matches? More than half of our players so far have been sent into battle unprepared.

Ukrainian4Life

We must play STARS for our first HDTL match. Arfarf and I are deciding on the time that it will be at. I was thinking the usual 5PM PST time, or perhaps 6PM PST. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!  

And PLEASE try to show up to the match this time.