Tetris Tournament Online Sign Ups *BETA TEST*

Started by Blink, October 06, 2010, 06:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

Testing out the sign up form, you'll have to sign up again in the future once all the terms and conditions are released by TTC.

http://harddrop.com/tourney  (the HDO stuff has been moved to http://www.harddrop.com/hdo )

Since we don't know the date of the tournament yet, and since the tournament is still pretty far away, this may be too early so just keep it within HD.  I think TF is going to promote this tournament later on anyways.  I'm testing this to see if everything works properly first.   It's a real registration so use correct information.

*EDIT* i might actually have to redo the registration later, once the legal stuff is added in by TTC.  The terms & conditions and what not.  So for now let's just call this a beta test of the script.

EnFuego

When you click on "Tetris Friends Name" the text doesn't automatically disappear but, the e-mail did disappear after clicking on it. Other than that no problems.

ManOfMiracles

How do you know if the registration worked? I didn't get any confirmation email or anything.
MiracleMan

Blink

Quote from: ManOfMiracles
How do you know if the registration worked? I didn't get any confirmation email or anything.

The text should change into something like "you have successfully registered for the tournament."

Quote from: EnFuego
When you click on "Tetris Friends Name" the text doesn't automatically disappear but, the e-mail did disappear after clicking on it. Other than that no problems.

fixed.

Someone2knoe

nice thanks for listening to the form suggestion, I think it will be good for the tournament.

Can you center the banner please? its annoying me lol.

Also I didn't notice until I was really checking it out that the rules were below it. Maybe put "see rules below" or something to make it more obvious?

Maii04

so only HD members are allowed to participate?
I thought that the general public was also allowed...

Someone2knoe

Quote from: Maii04
so only HD members are allowed to participate?
I thought that the general public was also allowed...

The tournament itself is open to everyone and guests can use the sign up form. But we are waiting for everything to get settled with TOA  I guess and we are testing the forms before we tell everyone about it.

Blink

Quote from: Someone2knoe
nice thanks for listening to the form suggestion, I think it will be good for the tournament.

Can you center the banner please? its annoying me lol.

Also I didn't notice until I was really checking it out that the rules were below it. Maybe put "see rules below" or something to make it more obvious?

fixed

jujube

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]********** THIS SIGNUP IS NOT REAL, WE'RE JUST TESTING OUT THE SYSTEM *********
********** THIS SIGNUP IS NOT REAL, WE'RE JUST TESTING OUT THE SYSTEM *********
********** THIS SIGNUP IS NOT REAL, WE'RE JUST TESTING OUT THE SYSTEM *********[/quote]

hmm what's missing from this picture...what piece color wasn't cool enough...
orange! take that you L-loving J-hatersss!!

who puts this stuff on youtube

chopin

I think the text should be aligned left and is it possible to weed down the text to have only the essentials? Looks like a lot of stuff on a single page. Also, maybe some sort of background to make it look like a form. Like borders or something.

What's the current status for TTO tournament as well as the client-based game that we had a discussion about? What rules/options are we currently hoping to get utilized (for both)?