Wanted: Trash Talking Tutor [trash talking inside]

Started by ohitsstef, March 21, 2010, 08:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohitsstef

:smartass:
Wanted: Tutor who will teach me how to trash talk (effectively)
Price: negotiable

this is serious business

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

clincher

Why so serious?
Click me!
It's all about the love

ohitsstef

cause when people talk trash to me, i want to spit back a witty response that'll make them drop to their knees and beg for mercy! mwuahahaha

no, but i'm serious. i'm looking for a tutor.
who's the best trash talker?
or who are the best?

Monte

tetris players are soft. I don't even play vs. anymore cause TF is a** and tetris players are little crybabies and it's no fun to play against them. the only people that can take my trash talk are like caffeine, digital and blink and the saddest thing is my trash talk aint even that good. if i tried talking like that in other communities i'd be the most politest person in the room. if you want to learn how to do some real trash talk then you got to hang with some marvel vs. capcom 2 or madden players.  third strike players can get pretty hype to but the tetris community isn't ready for the realness.

Monte: you scared of the rookie of the year
Digital: sigh, I'm soooo scared
Digital: *digital pees in his pants*

Ando

play counter strike, its constant trash talking when you play.
i usually say things that will hurt them more than annoy. you know you're doing it right when other people start taking your side and the person you're talking to stfu.
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

caffeine

Whenever someone says something that resembles "good sportsmanship," say it again, but with "your mom" appended to it.

If someone says "wow, you're really good," you say "wow, your mom is really good."

If someone says "you guys are really fun to play with, you say "your mom is really fun to play with."

It works because they were just trying to be nice, and you're making fun of them for that reason.

Another good opportunity is when you're already beating someone really, really bad, and they're getting super frustrating saying things like "omg! i hate you," or whatever. Here, say something seemingly innocent, yet at the same time incredibly mean, preferably in lolspeak. For example, you could say "whycome u always lose so fast?" If they say "how are you so good!?," you say "iono, i jus try not to play liek X cus he's not very gud" (where X is the name of the person you're talking to).

Good luck.

poopmo

XaeL

lol i learnt so much trashtalk in cs/halo/many fps's.

and some trashtalks are like really game specific.
LIke in wow you "are a bad" (as in thats it. the phrase is "You're a bad").
whereas in halo ur "a bad kid".

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

ohitsstef

Quote from: poopmo
Just shut up and kick some a**?

>:[ i can't kick butt online, foo
it just doesn't work!!!

Quote from: SecretSalamander
Read this:

http://br.forumfighters.net/topic/18260-ggpo-ou-kaillera/

and then do the opposite

lol.. and this is too long D:

Anonymous

Quote from: Monte
tetris players are soft. I don't even play vs. anymore cause TF is a** and tetris players are little crybabies and it's no fun to play against them. the only people that can take my trash talk are like caffeine, digital and blink and the saddest thing is my trash talk aint even that good. if i tried talking like that in other communities i'd be the most politest person in the room. if you want to learn how to do some real trash talk then you got to hang with some marvel vs. capcom 2 or madden players.  third strike players can get pretty hype to but the tetris community isn't ready for the realness.

your mom is soft!

Heyo!
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

ohitsstef

Monte

Quote from: Anonymous
your mom is soft!
Heyo!

omg why you being such a jerk and acting so mean towards me and talking about my mom? I just want to play tetris, geez!  
Monte: you scared of the rookie of the year
Digital: sigh, I'm soooo scared
Digital: *digital pees in his pants*

Red_Star

Quote from: Monte

True words. The tetris community is filled with babies who don't understand hype. Tetris community is still better than Smash community though. Those guys are a bunch of little girls. Cultris community is also a bunch of babies too. I suggest you play some fighting games (real fighting games like SF4 or GGAC, none of the Soul Caliber sh**.) Then you will learn how to trash talk, even if you are losing a lot.

Protip for trash talking: The more profanity you use, the more "trash" you add to your talk. At the very least every other word should be a swear. Real profanity too, none of the PG garbage.
Play Cultris