An update from Tetris Friends

Started by Blink, August 03, 2009, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wojtek

Somebody else was playing so I was able to do some more interesting screenshots. It seems spectator option and ranked mode is not available yet.

I can't say I'm very happy to see this game coming. It can make game I'm working on pretty redundant. :/
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

meow

sounds good so far except for the missing sensitivity settings

does it have all the sparkles and animations from TOJ?

EnFuego

I think we should organize a mass twitter spam demanding a customizeable DAS. Hopefully the beta should go public very soon

Blink

Quote from: EnFuego
I think we should organize a mass twitter spam demanding a customizeable DAS. Hopefully the beta should go public very soon

ahahha i was thinking something like this too, we will we will lol.

Wojtek

Quote from: meow
does it have all the sparkles and animations from TOJ?
I looks pretty much like other TetrisFriends games.

Quote from: Blink
ahahha i was thinking something like this too, we will we will lol.
No need for spam. There is dedicated forum for suggestions about beta. And adjustable DAS is listed as "Upcoming feature".
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

Blink

Quote from: Wojtek
I looks pretty much like other TetrisFriends games.
No need for spam. There is dedicated forum for suggestions about beta. And adjustable DAS is listed as "Upcoming feature".

Really? good stuff.  Where does it list it btw?

Wojtek

On forums about beta.
[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]
In Progress: Upcoming Features

August 22, 2009 10:15PM

Admin

We are currently working on the following features for Tetris Live that should be coming soon!

* Options Configuration
         o Custom Keyboard Configuration
         o Adjustable Auto-repeat and Auto-repeat delay
         o Toggles for initial hold and initial rotate
   * Private Rooms
         o Invite friends to join a private room
         o Ask someone to become a friend
   * Ranked Rooms
         o Competitive rooms
         o Leader board tables
   * Join as a Spectator
[/quote]
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

EnFuego

Oh nice! You are making me excited for the beta wojtek! I want to play now

Blink

Quote from: EnFuego
Oh nice! You are making me excited for the beta wojtek! I want to play now

same here, thanks for all the info and screenshots wojtek =).  I'm so looking foward to this game now, especially if they can add all those features they're planning on.  woot woot.

Blink

It's up!  Limited amount of accounts are allowed so better hurry up guys -
[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]
The sign-up form for Tetris Live Closed Beta is now open. http://bit.ly/FDDCj . Access is limited, so hurry.[/quote]

xlro

nice, thanks for the headsup Blink, just signed up
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]

Blink

Important note for when you are choosing your class: After playing for awhile I have a strong reason to believe that choosing class affects your garbage messiness, with Beginner giving you very neat garbage similar to TDS's HC1, Intermediate maybe HC2, and Expert HC3 or 4.  AFAIK there isnt an option to change class back if you chose expert.

Rosti_LFC

Censors are extremely sensitive (screw is censored for some reason) and will censor words like ***ume, gl***, p***, harr***ment...

Getting censored five or so times gets you kicked too, meaning Corrosive won't be online much.

British swears like arse, wanker and bollocks are fine though.

Magnanimous

Is the "options" button not working for anyone else? The graphics are really annoying, and it'd be great to change them... I'm assuming that the options just haven't been programmed yet.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

Rosti_LFC

Yeah, give it time. It is a beta afterall. Most of Blockbox was broken too originally.