blink 15- 1 edward
like i said blink, id beat you once

He's got my vote.

Ando

i finally broke 60 seconds on 40 lines!!! on tf =p
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

Confugal

I can safely assure myself that I am the only player who knows Imperial Cross, STSD, King Crimson, and basic PCing and still has a garbage win-rate. Yush, yush, yush.  
In ARS we trust.

coolmaninsano

Quote from: ConfugalI can safely assure myself that I am the only player who knows Imperial Cross, STSD, King Crimson, and basic PCing and still has a garbage win-rate. Yush, yush, yush.  
Have we met?

Question_Mark

New achievement: NullpoMino 4-wide, 21-combo into Perfect Clear (attached). BTW if I'm breaking any rules by attaching this please let me know.
Next step: Gallows into PC... X.X

Goldenshadow

Question_Mark

Quote from: Question_Mark
New achievement: NullpoMino 4-wide, 21-combo into Perfect Clear (attached).
x2.

Zioul

Combo race 20 lines perfect clear. No start piece.

[fumen]110@pbC3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jb?F3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbC3pbqYI?7eZjhBMRPJAxno2ADHfhDPBAAAJNPJAyno2ADHfhDPBAAAW?RPJAzno2ADHfhDPBAAANRPJA0no2ADHfhDPBAAA0MPAAPYB?tWBmXBBSBCCPJAxno2ADHfhDPBAAAPDPJAyno2ADHfhDPBA?AAzBPJAzno2ADHfhDPBAAAmCPJA0no2ADHfhDPBAAAp8OJA?1no2ADHfhDPBAAANHPJA2no2ADHfhDPBAAAyCPJA3no2ADH?fhDPBAAA0CPJA4no2ADHfhDPBAAAvBPJA5no2ADHfhDPBAA?ATEPAAMYBnXBTVBuQPPAQIKvDll2TASIvBElC6CAAwNHAX3?qICFrmAAAwNAA[/fumen]

Did this in a combo race 20 lines.

Pikiwedia

Quote from: Zioul
Combo race 20 lines perfect clear. No start piece.

Did this in a combo race 20 lines.

No mean for disrespect or anything, I mean a PC is always nice  But you're applying for PLAYER OF THE MONTH by just doing a PC?
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

Zioul

Quote from: Pikiwedia
But you're applying for PLAYER OF THE MONTH by just doing a PC?

Not really. Just posting my progress as a tetris player.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Don't be discouraged to post about your achievements/improvements, they are something to truly be proud of. [/quote]

Honestly, it doesn't really matter much to me if I'm not chosen, but it seems to matter a lot to you if I were chosen. Even if you're superior to me in terms of tetris skill, it doesn't seem to matter much in this context does it?

Pikiwedia

My entry for POTM;

- Learned to harddrop
- Realized you can actually rotate in two directions
- Went from rank 2 to 4 in TF Arena (planning to reach at least rank 8 before the end of the year)
- Got to Level 5 in TF Marathon
- Broke the 4-min barrier in TF Sprint with a time of 3:58 min (sub 3-mins, here I come)
- Managed to perform a B2B Tetris within 40 secs and using hold no more than just 16 times
- Earned 2 (!) rubies at the Daily spin on TF
- Found out TF actually has a forum
- Sub 40-mins in downloading, plus setting up NullpoMino
- Survived for 1:03 mins in Dig Challenge
- Dig Race 10L: 2:02 mins
- Accidentally set up my first ever T-spin (however, I did not manage to actually do the T-spin)
- Keyblox 40L: 788.453 secs
- Survived all the drama at HD
- Got in contact with no less than 5 asian chicks (I'm especially proud of this one)

So yea, I'm really hoping this will be enough to make me the next POTM, it would mean so much to me
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

cubixcreature

Quote from: Pikiwedia
My entry for POTM;

- Learned to harddrop
- Realized you can actually rotate in two directions
- Went from rank 2 to 4 in TF Arena (planning to reach at least rank 8 before the end of the year)
- Got to Level 5 in TF Marathon
- Broke the 4-min barrier in TF Sprint with a time of 3:58 min (sub 3-mins, here I come)
- Managed to perform a B2B Tetris within 40 secs and using hold no more than just 16 times
- Earned 2 (!) rubies at the Daily spin on TF
- Found out TF actually has a forum
- Sub 40-mins in downloading, plus setting up NullpoMino
- Survived for 1:03 mins in Dig Challenge
- Dig Race 10L: 2:02 mins
- Accidentally set up my first ever T-spin (however, I did not manage to actually do the T-spin)
- Keyblox 40L: 788.453 secs
- Survived all the drama at HD
- Got in contact with no less than 5 asian chicks (I'm especially proud of this one)

So yea, I'm really hoping this will be enough to make me the next POTM, it would mean so much to me

This has my vote for Player of the Year =)

ManOfMiracles

Achievements for this month:
Nullpo 40 Lines: 30.66=>29.33
TOJ Time attack: 34.765=>34.289
TF Sprint: 38:XX=>35.74

but tbh, Piki has my vote
MiracleMan