ello, wasup?:D

Tt_edward

Tt_edward

from 55.xx to 43.180 toj sprint this month

new sprint again:x from 55.xx to 42.738^__^

Blink

Whoa, a ton of improvements and records broken this month.  It must have been the winter break right??  

Anyways , this month came down very close between 2 players:

goofer & Rosti_LFC, but Rosti is going to take it for January!

Good job everyone and keep up the improvements, I remember a time when there were only a few sub30 40L players, now people are talking about sub25s.

Tt_edward

Sigh oh well, anyways, GJ ROSTI!!U DESERVED IT ^__^ and what did u do?

cubixcreature

Nullpo 40L from 32.38 to 29.66!!! There it is!!!
Dig Race from 15.90 to 13.96
Dig Challenge from 146 to 210

Got A Tripcode!

Blockbox 40L from 32.41 to 31.63 (Top 100 on BB!).
Survival 3.50.40
Driller 18.54

TOJ Time Attack 33.592
Challenge from 1102918 to 1473838
Marathon 525227

TF Sprint 38.22

Keyblox 40L 111.628

cubixcreature

Is no one else going to even try? Come on people, Post your new records! There has been some great ones this month!

Noogy

even if lapsilap doesn't post he should get it

Tt_edward

Quote from: cubixcreature
Is no one else going to even try? Come on people, Post your new records! There has been some great ones this month!
Well ok then...42 seconds to 37 seconds toj, 46 second to 39 seconds on nullpo, new tf marathon 730k I think, pretty much all:P

LTPA

I had broke the barrier of under 40 sec in ToJ and nullpo, and now I'll try to broke under 40 sec in TF and Blockbox.
"A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning."

~Pat Riley

jemm_4

I broke 50 seconds on TF and nullpo with 49.54 on TF and 49.33 on nullpo, bb it's at 52.xx I think. That's it I think :3
Edit: Nullpo is now 47.00
"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle

coolmaninsano

I'm going to be flabbergasted if LapSiLap doesn't get player of the month.

mippo

Quote from: coolmaninsano
I'm going to be flabbergasted if LapSiLap doesn't get player of the month.

Yeah, everybody might as well start saving up for next month..  

Goldenshadow

Paul676

I hope to remind people that POTM isn't just for v skilled players - it's not a "best player" award, it's for most improved, whether beginner or skilled.

"Hi, this is for all players, whether you're a beginner or already skilled player - everyone can improve. Don't be discouraged to post about your achievements/improvements, they are something to truly be proud of. Don't be shy if you feel your skills are lacking, everyone knows we all start somewhere."
               Tetris Belts!