"Next Piece" Player Spotlight Nominations

Started by Blink, July 06, 2009, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubixcreature

Quote from: Paul676
I hope to remind people that POTM isn't just for v skilled players - it's not a "best player" award, it's for most improved, whether beginner or skilled.

"Hi, this is for all players, whether you're a beginner or already skilled player - everyone can improve. Don't be discouraged to post about your achievements/improvements, they are something to truly be proud of. Don't be shy if you feel your skills are lacking, everyone knows we all start somewhere."

This is true, but on top of that LapSiLap hasn't even shared his WORLD RECORD with us here at the POTM Thread. Get On It  

freakwithfire55

shaved my 40 lines down from 30.82 to 29.71 this month.  

Tt_edward

my improvements for this month :
toj sprint: 42. something ---->36.516
nullpomino sprint: 46.something --->39.30
TF survival: 730,ooo ---->846,982
TF marathon:730,000 ---->731,000 (LOL)
Nullpo dig challenge thing: 3:15--->3:58 (i think)
Toj challenge: 1,200,000---->1,600,00
toj marathon: 535,000 ----> i forgot but it went up:P

yup! thats my improvements for this month  hope i become POTM!
ello, wasup?:D

Tt_edward

Pikiwedia

Quote from: Tt_edward
Who got POTM?

Obv no one yet? Rosti got it the last. Try to pay some attention Ed
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

DAS44

coolmaninsano

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

Tt_edward

Blink

POTM = cubixcreature =), keep it up cubix I know you've been posting about your improvements regularly each month.

Pikiwedia

[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

Tt_edward

cubixcreature

Quote from: Blink
POTM = cubixcreature =), keep it up cubix I know you've been posting about your improvements regularly each month.

Thank you for noticing Blink =) And I will continue to post my achievements here!
I figure this is the best place to keep track of everything and share it with the community.

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

HERO_KID

I hit 39.26 LPM on Tetris splash this week average, up from my typical 34.xx  =] pretty excited about that.
I also took my max combo from 12 to 16 =] still not great.. but getting better, havent quite figured out 4 wide. the combo was done with 3 wide