"Next Piece" Player Spotlight Nominations

Started by Blink, July 06, 2009, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jemm_4

broke my nullpomino line race time(40L) 1:12:56 to 58.54 in 2 days
"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle

Apocalypse

I am a silly noob that got 5:01:98 in survivor mode on blockbox, and I got 23.77 in 40L mode, and also broke my record in block driller to 10.41...I really need recognition because I feel so noob.

:}
☠ Apocalypse

Anonymous

Quote from: Apocalypse
I am a silly noob that got 5:01:98 in survivor mode on blockbox, and I got 23.77 in 40L mode, and also broke my record in block driller to 10.41...I really need recognition because I feel so noob.

:}

daayyuuummmm!
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

chowmain24

dude its about time someone made me fu**ing player of the month
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 85px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:85px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

Ryan

if u cleared 40 lines in 23 seconds i would think u should be player of the month too.

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: Ryan
if u cleared 40 lines in 23 seconds i would think u should be player of the month too.
Nahh, 23.77 sec. isn't as impressive as 23 sec.
MiracleMan

crzy242

Quote from: chowmain24
dude its about time someone made me fu**ing player of the month
err, where are your improvements chow? whatd you do, learn to 4 wide in every game now? oh wait, you already do that.
☠  crzy242

bach_of_tetris

Quote from: crzy242
err, where are your improvements chow? whatd you do, learn to 4 wide in every game now? oh wait, you already do that.

Zinger burger with large coke and fries
"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" - Rachmaninoff

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

coolmaninsano

+2838427838288382388287483388428848

Wait, I kinda do that :3.

Hypofreakk

coolmaninsano

Hypofreakk

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Yay for breaking the Aussie streak.
D:<

Anonymous

heyo
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

bach_of_tetris

Quote from: Anonymous
heyo

Cha chinggg $$$$$$$$$$
"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" - Rachmaninoff