"Next Piece" Player Spotlight Nominations

Started by Blink, July 06, 2009, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macbowes

You guys are all so fast >.<

This month I've dropped my TF Sprint time down to 1:37.49 from over two minutes!

cubixcreature

So far i've dropped my BB 40L from 40.30 to 37.52.
Went from 3:34:44 to 3:43:81 just ahead of AcroAmphibian!
Tetris Friends Sprint from 43.72 to 43.02 and took 67th on Facebook Sprint with a 49.18
Goals are sub 35 on 40L and 3:45 on survival.

Hypofreakk

Magnanimous

Just got down to 45:55. Also, I finally learned double rotate... I'm not perfect with it yet, but yay.

Also also, I adjusted my DAS down to 7 frames, and I'm considering trying 6.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

DannyBars

i think apocalypse should be player of the month for setting a new best ever survivor time on BB, even though it just got beat by Blink today,
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

coolmaninsano

Lowered Sprint from 104.x xto 72.28
Raised Ultra from 16k-something to 21438
Hosted a 32-player tournament and will be hosting more
Learned numerous T-spin setups
Performed a 19-combo
Achieved a score of 1,135,296 on iPhone Marathon

Beastin_Shen

dont play much single player, but ive lowered my sprint to 38.12 from high 50s at a pretty quick rate

got A LOT better at multiplayer over the past few months, in respect to t-spins and downstacking, just about everything, mostly through TOJ and Nullpomino.

Tetris splash 40 line at 47.something woo

did well in HDO3, Worthy Adversary in first nullpo weekly! lol
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 80px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:80px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

Blink

another month another list of great improvements.  keep it up guys, this month was close between coolmaninsano and boingloing, but boing got it.

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Boingloing

g u r l g a m e r

jujube

congrats Boing, that's a lot of improvement. i bet beating Blink put you over the top

Boingloing

lol I remember:
"who are you and what did you do to boing"

g u r l g a m e r

XaeL

wtf u beat blink? in what game? was it starcraft? cs?

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

coolmaninsano

I beat Blink right after it changed from arf to Boingloing.

DAS44

My 40L went from 58.96 to 50.86 in a week. Well the 58 was TF sprint, the original bb from this month was about 90 because of the learning curve. I'm so close to sub 40.

I am now unable to use TF because I dont have the adjusted das.... Not exactly a good thing...

I beat blink in a battle to ten... losses...

<shrug>