"Next Piece" Player Spotlight Nominations

Started by Blink, July 06, 2009, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laboose

Errrmmm, went from 52.52 to 41.191 in two months in 40L.
Broke two records for it went from 45.72 to 42 and to 41.191, in two weeks.

Oh and I learned how to double rotate and t-spin some time ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: laboose
Errrmmm, went from 52.52 to 41.191 in two months in 40L.
Broke two records for it went from 45.72 to 42 and to 41.191, in two weeks.

Oh and I learned how to double rotate and t-spin some time ago.

yayyayayayay go laboobs
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

Profane

Quote from: heretic
By adjusting your keyboard repeat delay in control panel, you can reach intermediates between DAS values. Just a useful tip for anyone who can't find the "right" blockbox DAS.

really?  i need to try this.  I've been wanting a 6.5 for so long.

themysticalninja

I nominate DannyBars for player of the month

recently he improved his sprint on TF by about 9 seconds, and he improved his ultra score by a few thousand as well, he improved his print time on Blockbox by 20 seconds in only a few days, he deserves to be player of the month for his hard work and improving his speed on his 3 wide combos
Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on!

meow

i nominate themysticalninja, he wins even when he loses!

edit:

Achille

If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants.

Men rise and fall like the winter wheat but these names will never die.

Let them say I lived in the time of Hector tamer of horses.

Let them say... ...I lived in the time of Achilles.

ohitsstef

i nominate sonic for improving his kick asss marathon score  
heyo!

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

themysticalninja

I nominate Sonic too, his single player scores have greatly improved
also  I like his 4 wide combos

Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on!

DannyBars

i agree, mysticalninja deserves to be player of the month, hes cooler than a cat in a freezer
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

Paul676

isn't it like the 2nd now? surely this should be updated :S
               Tetris Belts!

Anonymous

Just got 27.63 seconds in 40 lines and 4:32:06 in survivor (in blockbox)!
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

chowmain24

please make me player of the month i started das and have shortened my sprint time by 3 seconds already its down to 51 on TF. also ultra ia at 54 k!   an di am consistantly geting better in arena
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 85px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:85px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

Blink

Quote from: Anonymous
Just got 27.63 seconds in 40 lines and 4:32:06 in survivor (in blockbox)!

POTM = Anonymous, congrats.  Chowmain24 & Dannybars, nice improvements keep it up!

mcgif

Quote from: Blink
POTM = Anonymous

yay Anon  

cubixcreature

So far this month I've gotten My BB Driller from 25 to 19 seconds, survival from 3:08 to 3:34, and 40L from 41.71 to 40.30. Shooting for a sub 40!