[TOJ] Tetris Online Japan New Player Guide

Started by Blink, July 02, 2009, 02:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maii04

Quote from: Wojtek
You now longer get any TP for playing, premium user or not. Only way to get TP now is by buying TP scratch card.

how much does it cost? And where to buy it?

ohitsstef

Quote from: Maii04
how much does it cost? And where to buy it?

i think it's around 5 dollars a month
and you have to subscribe for a certain amount of time

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Maii04

Quote from: ohitsstef
i think it's around 5 dollars a month
and you have to subscribe for a certain amount of time

suscribe to scratchcard? Isint that premium membership though?

crzy242

Quote from: Maii04
suscribe to scratchcard? Isint that premium membership though?
heres the scratchcard page http://www.tetrisonline.jp/toj/shop/tpay_o...aspx?category=1
for 3 cards, its 315 yen
for 6 cards, its 630 yen
for 12 cards, its 1260 yen
☠  crzy242

bluesphere

Expect to get 500 and 1000 TPs only each card, the chances for higher amounts are quite low as it seems.

Maii04

So even with premium membership, I still won't be able to obtain tp? I would have to buyvthe scratch cards?

bluesphere

Well, you don't have any direct advantage when obtaining TPs with Premium Membership anymore.

But you should still get 1000 TPs by either
-being a Premium Member using your credit card
(You get your points at the begin of each month. Don't forget to unsubscribe if you wanna quit since it won't stop unless.)
-or if you become a 30day Premium Member using Webmoney, you get 1000 TPs instantly. (315 Yen)

Otherwise do alot of Tetrises in Multiplayer in one week, 'cause people in the weekly ranking with the most Tetrises get some TPs.
(Rank 100 and above)
Count starts every monday and ends every saturday (instead of sunday because of a mistake of TOJ staff).
The top gets 5000 afair but I think I mentioned this before.

nahucirujano

Hi people, how are you?

I just wanted to ask you guys, what is the snapshot key???

See you on TOJ...
Good Luck...
Regars...

nahucirujano

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: nahucirujano
I just wanted to ask you guys, what is the snapshot key???
It takes a screen shot of the game, like the Print Screen key on Pcs. It saves the picture in a folder called Image in your TOJ folder.
MiracleMan

nahucirujano

Quote from: ManOfMiracles
It takes a screen shot of the game, like the Print Screen key on Pcs. It saves the picture in a folder called Image in your TOJ folder.

Thanks dude, I`m such a jerk... The ImprPant Key of course!!! I don`t know how I forgot it...
Again, thanks...

CS5n531

At step 2 for the section on Logging In, I get stuck on this screen:

http://i56.tinypic.com/bf1jx4.png

I'm positive that the information that I'm entering is the same information that I registered with. Anyone have a clue what's up?

xlro

Quote from: CS5n531
At step 2 for the section on Logging In, I get stuck on this screen:

http://i56.tinypic.com/bf1jx4.png

I'm positive that the information that I'm entering is the same information that I registered with. Anyone have a clue what's up?
could be that you confuse your in-game nick with your actual account ID that you set
happend to me dozens of times, because I always forget about it again and the only difference of my ingame nick to my ID are two additional Os  (cause of the character minimum for your nick ingame)
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]

tetrisdan

I've made 3 different accounts just in case i made a mistake, but none of them seems to work. i go to log in through the online launcher and it's always 'login failed'. i even tried through the website and it still didn't work -.-" any ideas? pleaseee

Wojtek

registration is broken currently: http://www.tetrisonline.jp/toj/board/tnews_list.aspx?iid=285

QuoteNew Member Registration On-time trouble (2010-11-25)
   Always "Tetris," your use, Thank you.

Currently, Niokimashite for new members "[Tetris] confirmation of registration" has been in email Even with the URL, and then not registration completion screen, can not cause trouble to register We.

Currently, and determine the cause of, so we have to work for correction Itashimashitara complete fix will be contacted again in the know.

We apologize for the inconvenience that we Okakeitashi enormous inconvenience and customers.

Management Team Tetris
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

tetrisdan

Thanks Wojtek. Any idea when the problem will be fixed?