[TOJ] Tetris Online Japan New Player Guide

Started by Blink, July 02, 2009, 02:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CS5n531

I finally got it all set up and single player doesn't work. Do I have to pay for single player?

briannn

yes unfortunately single and training only work with premium which u have to pay for or sign up for or use the patch

DarkERocker

I just found out I have the same problem as "tetrisdan", so I'll try again when the registration problem will be over =)
I tried to sign up 3 time, but I can never get to step 4, it stays on step 3 even if I click the confirmation email.
Same problem with the launcher.
I'll keep on looking here until we get the confirmation that registering works, thank you wojtek for the answer =)

CS5n531

Quote from: briannn
yes unfortunately single and training only work with premium which u have to pay for or sign up for or use the patch

This patch will let me play single player for free?

Quote from: DarkERocker
I just found out I have the same problem as "tetrisdan", so I'll try again when the registration problem will be over =)
I tried to sign up 3 time, but I can never get to step 4, it stays on step 3 even if I click the confirmation email.
Same problem with the launcher.
I'll keep on looking here until we get the confirmation that registering works, thank you wojtek for the answer =)

I was having this issue as well, but yesterday on my fourth try it finally worked.

DarkERocker

I tried a 4th time just today and it worked =)
now I have to be able to install the game ( seems to have a firewall problem )
Anyways, I'm getting closer to try out TOJ, hope it is still good to play even if you don't pay for upgrades ( maybe using the patch ??? Oo )

lmartins

Quote from: DarkERocker
I tried a 4th time just today and it worked =)
now I have to be able to install the game ( seems to have a firewall problem )
Anyways, I'm getting closer to try out TOJ, hope it is still good to play even if you don't pay for upgrades ( maybe using the patch ??? Oo )

the patch is awesome, check it out.

tetrisdan

Any1 know if the membership problem has been solved yet? Can't wait to TOJ!! >.<

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: tetrisdan
Any1 know if the membership problem has been solved yet? Can't wait to TOJ!! >.<
Yes, it has.
MiracleMan

dkorn725

I made an account and it didn't work
I made another account and that didn't work even though I confirmed the email?? HELP!
Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS

Tt_edward

Two questions
1. How do we earn TP points?
2. What does it mean when they say "premium players only"? Do u have to pay to play all of the single player modes?
ello, wasup?:D

DarkERocker

Quote from: dkorn725
I made an account and it didn't work
I made another account and that didn't work even though I confirmed the email?? HELP!
Try that multiple times, It only worked after my 4th try, good luck
Quote from: Tt_edward
Two questions
1. How do we earn TP points?
2. What does it mean when they say "premium players only"? Do u have to pay to play all of the single player modes?
1. TP can only be earned by beating the AI in practice mode, only works once per lvl through.
To earn more TP you'll have to pay or have the highest ranking at the end of the month ( don't really know details about that ), I think this is how it works.
2. You can pay a premium membership, but the best is to make up an email, make your main account invite the new account and once it is done you'll have a 3 day premium membership, repeat when it wears off.

Using the patch makes it a lot easier and you don't have to pay for your DAS/ARR setings
And if you were thinking about the game customization ( minos, background ), there is a way to do that too, you will find that on other forums, good luck

Tt_edward

i have a question: when i try logging onto my account, it says logging failed. why is that?
ello, wasup?:D

Pikiwedia

Quote from: Tt_edward
i have a question: when i try logging onto my account, it says logging failed. why is that?

http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3371
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

dkorn725

Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS

Abbeyroad37

Whenever i try to play single player, it pops up a "system information" screen that i dont understand.. Anyone have any ideas?