26 (28.9%)
"Tetris Online Japan"
13 (14.4%)
"TF (gtfo)"
17 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Agamemnon

*hugs SS for his post*

TOJ with our custom DAS hacks was probably the most fun tetris game I've played, shame they had to ruin it.

@Apoc, if those two are the only you've met at TOJ that you respect, that's just due to not having met most of the others Blink mentioned. HeboMAI and Blink were neck-at-neck for a long time for who was best, though Blink may have edged him by now. The big problem with TOJ on finding great players was timezones, though, since the japanese ones are around at very strange times to us, be we east or west of them.

And yeah, np survivor coined on the TetriFAST version please!

ohitsstef

Quote from: Paul676
On a side note- it's "which one" aka which would you rather play, rather than "which is the better game." Or at least, on that interpretation, I voted tf. Xael pointed this out perfectly on bb when he said jokingly "SOMEONE SPEAK! AT LEAST ON TF PEOPLE SPEAK!"

and I started out on bb...

If you're looking for a place where people chat their little hearts out, you're welcome to go to Tetris Friends. No one's stopping you.

I like the fact that Blockbox isn't a little chattywhore area, and people get banned for flooding.  Then players can play, and chatters can go somewhere else. I mean chatting about tetris related topics are cool.. but no one cares what you ate for lunch. or what ugly motherfudger you ran into.. right? thats what i usually see on tf =P

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Paul676

indeed, and that's why we vote differently
               Tetris Belts!

Blink

Quote from: ohitsstef
If you're looking for a place where people chat their little hearts out, you're welcome to go to Tetris Friends. No one's stopping you.

I like the fact that Blockbox isn't a little chattywhore area, and people get banned for flooding.  Then players can play, and chatters can go somewhere else. I mean chatting about tetris related topics are cool.. but no one cares what you ate for lunch. or what ugly motherfudger you ran into.. right? thats what i usually see on tf =P

Maii04

ManOfMiracles

MiracleMan

Wojtek

Quote from: L-mino
TOJ used to be good. i totally agree that players there are really good. but without the DAS patch its pretty pointless. at least for me.

Quote from: Agamemnon
TOJ with our custom DAS hacks was probably the most fun tetris game I've played, shame they had to ruin it.

TOJ hacks are still available, but it's more underground now.
But yes, at time they removed TP gain for playing and made some attempts to block hacks, 90% of foreign players left. :/
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

L-mino

Quote from: Wojtek
TOJ hacks are still available, but it's more underground now.
But yes, at time they removed TP gain for playing and made some attempts to block hacks, 90% of foreign players left. :/

i know i know. but i mean, their attempts to block hacks make it even more annoying than new nullpo versions ;p

i mean, TOJ looks great, but its... too double rainbow for me, plus the annoying 1vs1...

ok there is no point in arguing. that's not the idea behind this thread...

i say:

1. shut the hell up
2. vote
3. ???
4. profit

edit.

i don't see n-blox online and iiBlocks on that list

crzy242

somebody link me to iiBlocks
☠  crzy242

L-mino

Quote from: crzy242
somebody link me to iiBlocks

iiBlocks is a really good game. but it has no players at the moment xD lol. actually im not even sure if Wojtek is still hosting this game...\

http://my.opera.com/iitris/blog/2009/10/17/iiblocks-test its kinda like TOJ.

crzy242

download link doesn;t work =[
☠  crzy242

jennr246

yeh wojtek is not hosting this game nemore
☠ Jennr246

Maserati

Quote from: Blink

My hero <3