"Blockbox"
26 (28.9%)
"Tetris Online Japan"
13 (14.4%)
"TF (gtfo)"
17 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 90

DAS44

This thread was prompted by Maii's incessant rankting on TOJ's superiority.

Choose one!

Nullpo for me

Boingloing

obviously nullpo... with bb close behind, then tf is ahead of toj, but they're pretty far back...

g u r l g a m e r

coolmaninsano

Nullpo > BBX (I do not play it but it is a good game) > TF > TOJ

Maii04

das you are evil.. i didnt say a single word

DAS44

Quote from: Maii04
das you are evil.. i didnt say a single word
Except saying in every single intro thread that TOj is th best game on earth, and screaming it anywhere where someone will read it, no you didnt.

Maii04

Quote from: DAS44
Except saying in every single intro thread that TOj is th best game on earth, and screaming it anywhere where someone will read it, no you didnt.

i really did stop.. now i say welcome.. dont kill me

DAS44

why would we kill you?

ruins all the fun...

Kidding.

larrytetris

There are really quite a number of aspects to evaluate them on.

I justify my voting of TF by its greater audience and therefore more sociable environment, since it does take some measures for customization (DAS, AAR, IRS, IHS).

In terms of game mechanics, I'd definitely say Nullpo. It also has a huge variety of modes.

In terms of aesthetics, TOJ has a lot of cutesy things, while Nullpo looks really slick, so I can't really decide.

Blockbox is awesome for training speed and downstacking. It's rating system seems a lot more natural, because the points in circulation are balanced, rather than ever-inflating like TF's.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

ManOfMiracles

Toj is by far the worst one here lmao. But if we are comparing TF and Nullpo, then are we comparing Netplay to Arena, or the whole game? I prefer Arena over Netplay, but if I had to choose between the whole game then I'd choose Nullpo because it has more to offer.

I never played BB though...

Edit:100th post! Officially a Tetris Fanatic!
MiracleMan

Someone2knoe

I like blockbox because of the cool record keeping system.

Nullpo is awesome though because of its options.

Ryan

I like tf the best.  Not because it is a better game because it is not.  Nullpomino and blockbox have the best game play by far mainly because of the lack of lag and more game play options.  The thing is I get tired of playing the same people every day and having no one on.  ON nullpomino about 50% no one is even online and on blockbox the majority of the people just play sprint all day and its multiplier is just boring to me.  To me blockbox multi-player is more like a race to see who can get the most tetrises before toping out.

EnFuego

Tetris friends has very little appeal to me because I have no need for a self-esteem boost that comes from beating noobs all day.

Nullpomino and Blockbox are pretty equal except that nullpomino is for spin games and blockbox is for non-spin games. I prefer playing with spins so I voted for nullpo!

Ryan

i would rather play a noob than nobody.

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: Ryan
i would rather play a noob than nobody.
How can you find any fun playing noobs?
MiracleMan

Ryan

i just like playing tetris.  If tetris is always serous then it gets boring.