Tetris TTOIV Losers Tournament

Started by Gamsterdeath, December 03, 2016, 05:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamsterdeath

This tournament is for anybody who did not make it to the final 16 bracket of TTOIV

The tournament consists of single elimination first to 7 win by 2.

The room must be a 2 player room and consist of E+ No Items, No Maps, and NonRanked.

Sub 40 will be seeded by sprint, anybody over will be randomly seeded.

The match must be recorded or a screenshot of the final score has to be shown.

TF will be the selected game and if you want to register put your TF name and TF sprint below.

I will make a new topic when the brackets are finished.

Signups start now until December 16th 9:00 PM EST

Brackets will be released some time after registration ends.

Losers Bracket will be a thing for the top 4 contenders, IF somehow we get 32 players in this tournament, a top 8 Losers Bracket shall be incorperated.

P.S IF YOU DID NOT ENTER TTOIV YOU MAY ENTER THIS TOURNAMENT.

http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7725  FireStorm58 is hosting a 2v2 Tournament.

Chokladtomten is the TF name with a sprint of 29:03 on TF with a timezone of GMT+1 (registered through talking before the making of this topic)

Captivate

Can we make this a doubles tournament? Also, giving people 4 weeks to register is probably too much. Participants will forget about the tournament. 2 v 2 --> start a new thread if necessary

Gamsterdeath

Quote from: Captivate
Can we make this a doubles tournament?

as in 2v2?

Gamsterdeath

Quote from: Captivate
Can we make this a doubles tournament? Also, giving people 4 weeks to register is probably too much. Participants will forget about the tournament. 2 v 2 --> start a new thread if necessary

I also changed the date, do the 16th, and FireStorm and I are talking, having a 2v2 seems a bit questionable considering the fact that people are disqualified in my tourney, so I have this 1v1 losers, and FireStorm has the 2v2 ready.

Ripple

TF username: Ripple
TF sprint: 29.98
timezone:GMT+1

Cal-DMC

Knight07LoLz
UTC+08

Danieru

TF Username: TwistDrop
TF Sprint: 40's
GMT
Just an Irish tetris player.

iljain

TF username: iljain
TF sprint 40L :30.38sec.
Time Zone:GMT+8

Mogaren

TF Username: Mogaren

TF Sprint: 45.38

CST

Romion

TF Username: Romion

TF Sprint: 34:27

Time zone: CST

pointofsid

Nak047

jelloshaha

Hi

TF user: jelloshaha

PST

sprint: 31.13

Gamsterdeath

I actually didn't expect to get this much signing up so quick, but then again I don't think anybody else will join right now considering how many players are currently away.

tetrisstud

Finally a tourney. Sign me up!
TF User: Velocisaurus
Sprint: 38:34