Previous topic - Next topic

Line69

Conspiracy theory intensifies.
That's something interesting!

wtfuser

Quote from: Line69
Conspiracy theory intensifies.
That's something interesting!

No joke, man! Freemium games are nasty. Watch the South Park episode on them.

As in my original FB account, I reached a high level in Battle 2P+ without spending any money at all, maybe they rigged it so I wouldn't get KOs in the Arena.

Surely after dozens of dozens of games in my original FB account with no KO no matter how many lines I send, then as soon as create a new FB account and get 3 KOs in my first 3 games with it, there is something shifty going on.

Note

I don't know if any of your opponents did this, but maybe some stalling occurred? They could've just rotated a piece over and over and kept it from locking into place, which wouldn't send garbage to them (especially if they're about to get KO'ed). Sure, that may not be the case for every opponent, but you never know...

But meh. Maybe it is rigged. .-.
OUO

XaeL

Pm me your login details and I'll take some pictures of kos.  How does that sound

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

wtfuser

Quote from: Note
I don't know if any of your opponents did this, but maybe some stalling occurred? They could've just rotated a piece over and over and kept it from locking into place, which wouldn't send garbage to them (especially if they're about to get KO'ed). Sure, that may not be the case for every opponent, but you never know...

Not if it's happened dozens of times. Since I've created a new fake account, I've been getting immediately multiple KOs.

zaphod77

There are two more likely explanations then a conspiracy.

1) people at your level know how to stall and time their attack to get the ko
2) more cheaters at higher rank.

When you created a new account you were faced with lower ranked opponents, which you easily beat.

You have to time your attacks to get those KOs.  Otherwise you will get at most one after everyone else is taken out. Wait till your targetting marker gets on the person you need to take out.

XaeL

Quote from: wtfuser
Quote from: Note

Not if it's happened dozens of times. Since I've created a new fake account, I've been getting immediately multiple KOs.

So are you gonna give me your login? :O

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.