Pizzapizza banned for no reason?

Started by WillyTris, April 28, 2015, 09:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think pizzapizza should be unbanned?

"Yes, He's a great inspiration for us!"
5 (38.5%)
"I think he's been great and all but i'm in doubt."
0 (0%)
"No, Hasn't he been rude before? (That's what i recall)"
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Aaron

Quote from: WillyTrisThe way he plays with the slow DAS impresses me

The way this man aims the gun impresses me!
Quote from: WillyTrisI admit that he would be better with fast DAS if he practices with it
And therein lies his problem as a Tetris player, he is the most stubborn I've ever come across. I think he at least uses 5 ARR, but no DAS. It might be cost-prohibitive, but the guy's earned almost 750,000 lifetime tokens in his over 20,000 Sprint or 80,000 Arena games. He would easily be sub 40 and beyond if he accepted the numerous members offering to help him download and set up NullpoMino.

EDIT: He has all five levels of DAS unlocked, but still only uses Level 1. Good lord.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

WillyTris

Quote from: Aaron
Quote from: WillyTrisThe way he plays with the slow DAS impresses me
The way this man aims the gun impresses me!
Quote from: WillyTrisI admit that he would be better with fast DAS if he practices with it
And therein lies his problem as a Tetris player, he is the most stubborn I've ever come across. I think he at least uses 5 ARR, but no DAS. It might be cost-prohibitive, but the guy's earned almost 750,000 lifetime tokens in his over 20,000 Sprint or 80,000 Arena games. He would easily be sub 40 and beyond if he accepted the numerous members offering to help him download and set up NullpoMino.

EDIT: He has all five levels of DAS unlocked, but still only uses Level 1. Good lord.
That's just my opinion, Didn't it say somewhere "We're joined to our love for tetris regardless of skill level" or something like that?
BTW, While not related to the discussion, I downloaded nullpomino alone and it works just fine, I know it's weird, How did i do it? I don't know.
Also, It's now clear to me that you're probably not going to unban pizzapizza, So i guess we should stop, Before this gets flooded. (We're at the second page)
Quick edit: And now he just said to me in facebook "[I'm] not [going to] playing null[pomino] ever" "just to say".

mrsahrnsby

Inb4 WillyTris concedes. He was caught abusing the shout box and, more than likely, did it more than once. If I had known you were going to start a thread to campaign to get pizzapizza back, I would have never suggested you do it. Have a little tact. Your best bet would have been to make a forum post on how to get in contact with a moderator to discuss your concerns and ask your questions in private. You posted this to the public forums and the public is answering. Pizzapizza, perma-banned (hail).

WillyTris

Quote from: mrsahrnsby
Inb4 WillyTris concedes. He was caught abusing the shout box and, more than likely, did it more than once. If I had known you were going to start a thread to campaign to get pizzapizza back, I would have never suggested you do it. Have a little tact. Your best bet would have been to make a forum post on how to get in contact with a moderator to discuss your concerns and ask your questions in private. You posted this to the public forums and the public is answering. Pizzapizza, perma-banned (hail).
I'm sorry for doing this, I didn't know what happened when i made the post, I should have made more research by doing something different, I acknowledge my mistake, Sorry for doing this, I just wanted to know what happened, But i think i went too far, It is possible to delete this and pretend this never happened? I promise i won't do anything like this again.