HardDrop hits 1 MILLION VIEWS at TwitchTV!

Started by Extruderx, February 17, 2014, 02:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Extruderx

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/619x86q90/560/9bhn.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/619x86q90/560/9bhn.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Aaron

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

agizzlefizzle123

"The truth lies in darkness" -Zed the Master of Shadows

Blink

Quote from: Aaron

Lol Aaron.

Good job everyone! Thanks for streaming, commentating, hosting tournaments, playing and watching.  Keep it up!

pizzapizza

I was about happy when i heard this happen

agizzlefizzle123

Quote from: pizzapizza
I was about happy when i heard this happen
Lol me too. It's nice to know that something that I am involved in is becoming popular.

Aaron

Quote from: agizzlefizzle123Lol me too. It's nice to know that something that I am involved in is becoming popular.
Minecraft not working out for you?
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

agizzlefizzle123

Quote from: Aaron
Minecraft not working out for you?
Lololol I mean other then Minecraft something that I was involved in before it became popular.

Quote from: agizzlefizzle123
Lololol I mean other then Minecraft something that I was involved in before it became popular.
Although I did play it in early beta. Hmmmmmm

LuminousTwilight

Lol me too. It's nice to know that something that I am involved in is becoming popular.

The luminous one questions both the quantity and quality of your "contributions" to this achievement. Have you streamed at all on this site before? Are you a player that viewers would tune in to watch? If I'm not mistaken, the answer to both of these questions is a resounding no.

The luminous one wonders where your brain cells that dictate logic migrated to. Reaching one million views does not instantly turn something from unpopular to popular. If you had done even the slightest bit of research, you would've figured out that Tetris's heyday was around two to three years ago. It has since declined considerably in popularity.

The luminous one finally must bother you with an urgent question: why do you never learn from your mistakes? This is hardly the first time that you've quoted yourself in a reply. Is it too much effort to remove your own quote or simply click "Add Reply"?

ohitsstef

Nice! Good job, streamers! Keep up the good work!

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

agizzlefizzle123

Quote from: LuminousTwilight
The luminous one questions both the quantity and quality of your "contributions" to this achievement. Have you streamed at all on this site before? Are you a player that viewers would tune in to watch? If I'm not mistaken, the answer to both of these questions is a resounding no.

The luminous one wonders where your brain cells that dictate logic migrated to. Reaching one million views does not instantly turn something from unpopular to popular. If you had done even the slightest bit of research, you would've figured out that Tetris's heyday was around two to three years ago. It has since declined considerably in popularity.

The luminous one finally must bother you with an urgent question: why do you never learn from your mistakes? This is hardly the first time that you've quoted yourself in a reply. Is it too much effort to remove your own quote or simply click "Add Reply"?
Alright first of all, you're right that I've never streamed and I won't be streaming for a while. What I meant is that I have been involved in tetris for a while now. Back then, I didn't play with other people a lot but these days I can with these new games.

Second of all, if anyone does not have brain cells, it would be you. For all I know, you might not have even passed 3rd grade. You can't portray yourself to be smarter than everyone else online. It just doesn't work. I don't know you, you don't know me so don't say that you're better than me because you proclaim yourself to be, “The Luminous One"

Third of all, I wonder how long it took you to find out that Tetris has gone down in popularity. A lot of people know that. I never said that HD IS popular I said becoming popular. When you get 1,000,000 views on YouTube, you definitely become more popular. Twitch is just YouTube live.

I have no comment on the rest of the crap you said, “Luminous One."

In other words easier for you to understand, shut up.

Tico

Alright first of all, you're right that I've never streamed and I won't be streaming for a while. What I meant is that I have been involved in tetris for a while now. Back then, I didn't play with other people a lot but these days I can with these new games.

Second of all, if anyone does not have brain cells, it would be you. For all I know, you might not have even passed 3rd grade. You can't portray yourself to be smarter than everyone else online. It just doesn't work. I don't know you, you don't know me so don't say that you're better than me because you proclaim yourself to be, "The Luminous One"

Third of all, I wonder how long it took you to find out that Tetris has gone down in popularity. A lot of people know that. I never said that HD IS popular I said becoming popular. When you get 1,000,000 views on YouTube, you definitely become more popular. Twitch is just YouTube live.

I have no comment on the rest of the crap you said, "Luminous One."

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/4wpj26d.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/4wpj26d.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

[font=Ari

LuminousTwilight

Second of all, if anyone does not have brain cells, it would be you. For all I know, you might not have even passed 3rd grade. You can't portray yourself to be smarter than everyone else online. It just doesn't work. I don't know you, you don't know me so don't say that you're better than me because you proclaim yourself to be, “The Luminous One"

I have no comment on the rest of the crap you said, “Luminous One."

The luminous one questions your method of argumentation - why must you always resort to ad hominem, or to put it more simply for you, "name-calling"? Especially when you have no proof whatsoever? The luminous one does not portray himself to be smarter - that is determined by the level of intelligence within the posts he makes, which is clearly infinitely higher than that in the posts you make.

You have been involved with Tetris for a while? You joined HD less than half a year ago. Do you think that anyone knew of you before you joined HD? Your whole argument veered off topic anyways. I referred to your minimal, if nonexistent, level of contribution, which you clearly had no defense for. Just because you're "involved" doesn't mean you contributed a single viewer to the one million.

Next, the luminous one noticed a contradiction in your third point. You know that Tetris is declining in popularity, yet it is becoming popular? That logic may make sense on Mars or in your dreams, but it clearly does not make sense on planet Earth. It took no time for the luminous one to deduce that Tetris was declining in popularity - that question was directed towards you because you clearly believed the opposite.

Once again, the luminous one must emphasize that the one viewer who boosted Tetris from 999,999 to 1 million views did not cause the game to become popular. It's the rate of change that determines popularity level, which you clearly do not understand. I will provide you an elementary school example for your simpleton-brain. Consider the following situation: a channel gets 10000 views a day for 99 days; the next 100 days it gets 100 views per day. On the 199th day, it reaches a million views  - is it becoming popular? Clearly not, because it is getting significantly less views per day than before.
[/size]

Rosti_LFC

a) Writes in bright green comic sans
b) Refers to themselves in third person
c) Writes incredibly inflammatory posts from pretty much zero provocation by other users
d) Tries to write in a high-brow way but makes basic grammatical mistakes like "may make sense in Mars"

Don't care if it's a deliberate troll account or just some 13 year old kid, this is one of the funniest things I've seen on here in a long, long time. Haven't seen that kind of user on a forum since the days of NSider.

Also congrats HD

LuminousTwilight

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
Tries to write in a high-brow way but makes basic grammatical mistakes

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
Don't care if it's a deliberate troll account or just some 13 year old kid, this is one of the funniest things I've seen on here in a long, long time.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]
A comma splice is the use of a comma to join two independent clauses.

Refers to themselves in third person
[/quote]