ugh seriously drinking and driving -.-

Started by charchar_XD, December 21, 2013, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charchar_XD

my brother was driving back home with his girl and baby. Had to call the cops cause this guy was swerving around him and almost hit them. As a reminder Don't Drink and Drive and stay safe and enjoy your Christmas.

djackallstar

charchar_XD

Quote from: djackallstar
Don't texting while driving, either.

very true there is a sad story to that where i use to live this girl was looking for her phone and not paying attention that she hit the car in front of her that was at a stop sign waiting for the lady and her 2yr old girl to cross but the girl hit the person so hard that it pushed the other person so hard that it hit  the lady and the girl and the lady survived  but the poor baby girl didn't

ohitsstef

I really hate people who are so selfish and irresponsible to drink and drive. It really ticks me off. If something happens they're not the only ones affected; they hurt themselves, their families, the people they hit and their families. >:/  

I have a client that complained his insurance was too expensive, and it was because he had a DWI (and also had to file an SR-22) etc etc.. dude was bitching about how the cop was a dick or some shit.

Nah, the cop gave you a ticket because you were intoxicated. =_= grumbles.

But yeah, don't drink and drive. And if you drink and aren't sobered up - call a friend/taxi. We have so many resources nowadays.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

charchar_XD

Quote from: ohitsstef
I really hate people who are so selfish and irresponsible to drink and drive. It really ticks me off. If something happens they're not the only ones affected; they hurt themselves, their families, the people they hit and their families. >:/  

I have a client that complained his insurance was too expensive, and it was because he had a DWI (and also had to file an SR-22) etc etc.. dude was bitching about how the cop was a dick or some shit.

Nah, the cop gave you a ticket because you were intoxicated. =_= grumbles.

But yeah, don't drink and drive. And if you drink and aren't sobered up - call a friend/taxi. We have so many resources nowadays.

agreed and some are so drunk and don't think like shouldn't the bartender make sure that they aren't driving or whoever works there ?

Paul676

the real joke is that it's legal to talk on the phone and drive in most states of America
               Tetris Belts!

charchar_XD

Quote from: Paul676
the real joke is that it's legal to talk on the phone and drive in most states of America

yeah definitely

Katatoniopeth

Quote from: Paul676

Not in Michigan, unless you have your phone hooked up to your car to where you can talk and have both hands on the wheel. The law also applies to text messaging, you get a ticket and points for doing that.

DraKKiE

skimmed the entire video and can't find the girl w/ the blue car in the preview.. very disappointed!

Quote from: charchar_XD
yeah definitely

Xbox Live: dj stanz
AOL Instant Messenger: djstanny

charchar_XD

Quote from: DraKKiE
skimmed the entire video and can't find the girl w/ the blue car in the preview.. very disappointed!

LOL wasn't there for u to find someone hot