New ground rules

Started by ohitsstef, December 15, 2013, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohitsstef

Unfortunately I have to post this here for people to take note of -
Just because BWH is a "no rules go" subforum, please be respectful of your fellow Harddrop members.

I had to delete a thread on here because it attacked dhuang and other HD members that had helped him with commentary. If you have a problem with a member, talk to them directly.

I'm not going to tolerate attacking other members, just because there are "no rules."

Let's be civil and friendly. If you know there is something you wouldn't say to a person's face - don't post it.

- Stephanie

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Profane

Katatoniopeth

I wasn't making any personal attacks as you could see clearly in my edit, plus, bwh is ANYTHING goes, it was created for flaming and trolling to not be in the public eye, so your argument is invalid.

ohitsstef

Quote from: Katatoniopeth
I wasn't making any personal attacks as you could see clearly in my edit, plus, bwh is ANYTHING goes, it was created for flaming and trolling to not be in the public eye, so your argument is invalid.

Read my OP, yo.
I'm not arguing with you about this.

Katatoniopeth

Quote from: ohitsstef
Read my OP, yo.
I'm not arguing with you about this.

read my pm

EDIT: nvm

edit (again) anything I type out I will say to a persons face, I am no facade starter, no need to argue though, I will adhere to your standards.

myndzi

This is not okay. You are basically doing everything I never did but you accused me of. I am demodding you until you have a chance to whine to Blink because if I talk to him directly he'll ignore me.

ohitsstef

Quote from: myndzi
This is not okay. You are basically doing everything I never did but you accused me of. I am demodding you until you have a chance to whine to Blink because if I talk to him directly he'll ignore me.

I don't see how deleting that thread hurt anyone. If you guys have any problems, pm me.