LoL Friends Play Tetris Arena w/ voice

Started by Dashu16, November 23, 2013, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashu16

Why hello there

I got a lot of support for my first Youtube video from these forums so decided to let you all know about my second video that I released today. A bunch of us play Tetris Friends Arena and it ends up being pretty hilarious.
Enjoy! ^_^

caffeine

Barneey

larrytetris

3:41: POLYMER TSPIN SINGLE

Good stuff y'all
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Master

Katatoniopeth

This was pretty good, definitely refreshing to see something new on this site

Dashu16

Quote from: larrytetris
3:41: POLYMER TSPIN SINGLE

Good stuff y'all

Oh god that sounds intense. We're Platinum and Diamond in League of Legends but pretty much noobs at Tetris XD

Quote from: Katatoniopeth
This was pretty good, definitely refreshing to see something new on this site

Thanks! Glad you liked it, put up a new episode yesterday ^_^

Dashu16

Morning gorgeous, you're looking ravishing today

Sup y'all. Thank you for all the support on my last video, you guys helped out a ton! The last one was pretty well received so I wanted to let ya know that I put up the second episode yesterday. This episode features a short parody of the song Boats 'n Hoes from the movie Step Brothers. Hope you enjoy! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

The song starts at about 1:18 if that's all you're interested in

Extruderx

Awesome rapping (rap>opera, lol   ). I think you should play more and read stuff, it'd be interesting to see how the skill of your team progresses with more games played.

Everyone can benefit from this Ryan Heise's guide.

Barneey

Quote from: Extruderx
Awesome rapping (rap>opera, lol   ). I think you should play more and read stuff, it'd be interesting to see how the skill of your team progresses with more games played.

Everyone can benefit from this Ryan Heise's guide.

-.- just let them have fun lol

ohitsstef

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Integration

How comes that you play Tetris Friends? Did you see Dyrus playing?

Dashu16

Quote from: ohitsstef
You can add videos onto the HD homepage  so everyone can see it, since videos are on the front page.

Thanks for the tip, will do!

Quote from: Integration
How comes that you play Tetris Friends? Did you see Dyrus playing?

Yeah we started playing because of Dyrus. Our friend Thecrashlander had been playing Tetris Friends for a long time and Benlu was really good at normal Tetris. One day we just decided to give it a try with everybody and we ended up playing for like 5 and a half hours XD

Dashu16

Good evening my dear, are those new shoes?

Sup y'all. Thank you for all the support on my last video, you guys helped out a ton! The last one was pretty well received so I wanted to let ya know that I put up the second episode yesterday. This episode features a short parody of the song Boats 'n Hoes from the movie Step Brothers. Hope you enjoy! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Hello all, thanks for your support on my previous Tetris video. I got some comments and some good suggestions last video so I'm posting again to let you know that another episode came out! No rapping this time around (sry) but still some really good moments. Enjoy! (=^-ω-^=)

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Feel free to post here or on Youtube if you have any comments ^_^

ohitsstef

Dashu16 I merged all of your video threads together. If you have future episodes you can upload them to this thread instead of making new individual threads.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.