How long did it take you to get a sub 60?

Started by ARCADE-CLICKSTER, February 24, 2013, 11:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XaeL

a month.

This was before SRS multiplayer on PC existed.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

benmullen

59.99 seconds

hahaha, jk.

I dont really know i guess, years, but thats just becasue i almost never played modern stuff, so if we are just counting the time ive been activley trying, a monthish.  I dont really know though.

memyselfandmeagain

Well I played tetris about 1,5 years and always played like 5 games of sprint in a month but than I had a holiday where I played a lot of sprint and I got it in a week. But I was already 1:15 at that time.

ohitsstef

a few months
the very first time i played on tf 40 lines i got 1:28
something like that

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Panda

Quote from: ohitsstef
the very first time i played on tf 40 lines i got 1:28

Wow thats really good! What is your sprint time now? And which sub xx barrier would you say is the hardest, on a relative scale? The rate at which a player continues to develop and improve is countered by the rate of increasing difficulty of obtaining a lower sprint time. Basically I'm asking at which point your improvement rate is countered the most.

Kepra

Rly long, a year or 2 years ago, I usually played Tetris casually on PSP, TF, and TZ, got around best about 1.04 (PSP)

Recently I played the game again and got below 60 ^^

SecretSalander

Quote from: Panda
Wow thats really good! What is your sprint time now? And which sub xx barrier would you say is the hardest, on a relative scale? The rate at which a player continues to develop and improve is countered by the rate of increasing difficulty of obtaining a lower sprint time. Basically I'm asking at which point your improvement rate is countered the most.

starting sub 45 getting faster becomes a huge pain....
40 line sprint in Nullpomino: 32.88

qwerty098765

3 years.
(But I never play sprint.)
(I dislike it so much I have no plans to beat my 5x time xDD)
DotDotDot
[/color]

VladtheImpala

a little over a month. I played kinda obsessively, but i guess that's probably true for a lot of people here...