NullpoMino League Opening Tournament

Started by belzebub, October 12, 2012, 07:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xyrilcod

Im in !

Username : xyrilcod

gonna take part in woman only if possible. Or in open bronze .

belzebub

Quote from: xyrilcod
Im in !

Username : xyrilcod

gonna take part in woman only if possible. Or in open bronze .

I can't find that username, are you registered in the NullpoMino League? You can participate in all three together: women, bronze and open or choose only women or open and bronze or some other combination. The choice is all yours

larrytetris

username: penguinfrk
divisions: open, bronze

I know I can get up to silver/gold but not there yet because a wild college appeared.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Hobs

Quote from: larrytetris
username: penguinfrk
divisions: open, bronze

I know I can get up to silver/gold but not there yet because a wild college appeared.

If you don't belong in bronze just play in open.  Please.  Or better yet, request to move up.

CaptainPaul

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--] If you don't belong in bronze just play in open. Please. Or better yet, request to move up.[/quote]
Yeah, I think this should apply to anyone who feels that they are only in bronze due to lack of time to play.

belzebub

Quote from: CaptainPaul
Yeah, I think this should apply to anyone who feels that they are only in bronze due to lack of time to play.

Everybody needs to play at least 5 matches to get into the rankings and currently he is not in Bronze yet either -_-

xyrilcod

Quote from: belzebub
I can't find that username, are you registered in the NullpoMino League? You can participate in all three together: women, bronze and open or choose only women or open and bronze or some other combination. The choice is all yours

Ok i take part in bronze and woman league.

and howw do i register to the nullpomino league x) (the username).

riisssaaa

Ohhhhh~ looking atthe number of people applying for womens...
Looks like I'll be 4th so far xDD.

belzebub

Quote from: xyrilcod
Ok i take part in bronze and woman league.
and howw do i register to the nullpomino league x) (the username).

You can make an account here:

http://www.celer.be

Distance

jezevec10

baseballboy4296

apm10

xyrilcod

luffy