VladtheImpala

virulent

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Aaron

Quote from: virulentvirulent - women
You're gonna win.
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

virulent

i highly doubt that -.- i haven't played enough to be bronze n i haven't played in a while period D: super slow & super not tspin'ee atm.
[/div]

dhuang413

Blink

I gotta withdraw my entry on this one.  Too busy this quarter to give it my all.  Sorry belze, keep up the good work though with this client!

freakwithfire55

Signing up as jerycho. Ill be playing in the open league

CaptainPaul

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Signing up as jerycho. Ill be playing in the open league[/quote]

Rematch time >:D

toppingoutivan

Hi, sorry. I advanced to Silver, please sign me up for Silver and Open instead of Bronze.

belzebub

Hey guys, some of you registered for bronze but did not make it into the multiplayer rankings yet. If you can manage to get in today, I can maybe let you participate if I haven't finished the brackets yet, but otherwise you can only play in the Open series.

dhuang413

riisssaaa

Nullpomino Bronze
Baseballboy Vs Riisssaaa

5-0, 5-1

Paradox

Quote from: riisssaaa
Nullpomino Bronze
Baseballboy Vs Riisssaaa

5-0, 5-1

You don't need to report matches. If you followed the instructions in the original post carefully the matches will be automatically reported.

edit: I looked into it further and it turns out you played a 1v1 ranked match instead of a tournament match.
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

StS

Paradox, this from the first post:

"After the game, report the result on the forum. Eg: 5-4, 5-2 wins as well as 5-1, 3-5, 5-4. So you either win with 2-0 or 2-1 in sets."
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s