Hiya I am LettuceRose!

Started by Lettuce_Rose, June 18, 2012, 07:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettuce_Rose

You can call me whatever you wanna call me Lettuce, Lettuec, Rose, Rosie....just whatever, I get them all. lol
I am new on here, but I have been playing on Tetris Friends for a few years. You might have seen me on there before.
I have never been a rank 20, but always tried.... anyway... Can't wait to get to know you people!! ^_^

Ukrainian4Life

Hey, Rose! You'll find lots of people on here that play all sorts of tetris variants! Many of us prefer games that allow faster gameplay than TF(tetrisfriends). Some tetris clones that you should  try out are: Tetris Online Poland(TOP), Nullpomino (NP), and Cultris 2(C2). If you have any questions just ask around the forums or on the shoutbox!
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Barneey

Hey there, roses are the coolest flowers!
Welcome to Harddrop.

Lettuce_Rose

Quote from: Ukrainian4Life
Hey, Rose! You'll find lots of people on here that play all sorts of tetris variants! Many of us prefer games that allow faster gameplay than TF(tetrisfriends). Some tetris clones that you should  try out are: Tetris Online Poland(TOP), Nullpomino (NP), and Cultris 2(C2). If you have any questions just ask around the forums or on the shoutbox!

I am stuck playing TF cause Cultris doesn't load for me (I have tried playing that version multiple times). And any other versions I find I cannot download them, but that is okay, I am happy playing different tetris games on TF. ^_^

Quote from: Barneey
Hey there, roses are the coolest flowers!
Welcome to Harddrop.

Nice to meet you!

Ukrainian4Life

Hmmm, that's pretty odd that C2 won't work for you. D;
It's an awesome game! Do you know why exactly you can't download the client?
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Lettuce_Rose

Hmmm, that's pretty odd that C2 won't work for you. D;
It's an awesome game! Do you know why exactly you can't download the client?

Not really, but I will ask my brother when he comes back from college. He set up my laptop with Linux so it is pretty annoying when downloading anything.

Ukrainian4Life

Oh...that could be the problem. :x
You can always get VMWare or Bootcamp and run windows on your computer as well.  
Hopefully you can get to play other tetris clones, so you don't suffer through only TF.

Lettuce_Rose

Oh...that could be the problem. :x
You can always get VMWare or Bootcamp and run windows on your computer as well.  
Hopefully you can get to play other tetris clones, so you don't suffer through only TF.

I hate linux. He loves it sooo much.
I would love to be able to play other tetris versions. TF is just so laggy.

toppingoutivan

If you have Java installed, you can play with online with the cultris 2 online client.

Wojtek

Nullpomino is one with linux support so you may give it a try.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

MarioThePhenom

i think ive seen you round tf before, im Mario on there... lets play sometime

welcome to harddrop

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

jkwon23

Nice to meet you, Lettuce! I'm jkwon

CaptainPaul

Oh I see you on TF every now and then. And I'm sure if you ask around here, people would love to play you and give you tips on getting to Rank 20. If you ever want some help or anything from me personally, pm me and I'd love to play a few. Other than that, Welcome!