Hey I am the new guy!

Started by rylai, February 12, 2012, 08:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rylai

Hi Harddrop,
since I have been reading through this forum for about 2 weeks now I feel like it is time to introduce myself!

I am Rylai and I am fairly new to Tetris I started playing a month ago on Tetris Friends but switched after 2 weeks, reading about NullPomino on here, to NP. I spend A LOT of time playing 40L there. I went from 2:15 to 1:15~1:20. Now that I got kind of bored of sprint I am about to go back to TF to play multiplayer there.
Unfortunately the only strategy I am capable of doing right now is clearing Tetrises. I know how to T-Spin and 4-Wide but I've got no idea on how to set those up is there a good/easy way on how to learn this?
Are there any other important/rewarding strtegies for multiplayer tetris?

Furthermore I want to thank you for posting so much helpful guides and tutorials, I am really learning a lot from you !!!!!!!

Thanks for the help  

-Rylai-

Pikiwedia

Ohayu~ Welcome to HD.

There are guides for multiplayer and T-spins at the top of the Strategy/Help-section, check it out some more

Hope you'll enjoy it here!
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

AedanJY

welcome to HD. if you cant find what you need here, you can always ask around at the shoutbox. or maybe you could go find xael.

coolmaninsano

Quote from: AedanJYor maybe you could go find xael.
She's out of town this week.

XaeL

actulaly i'm here.. i'm going out of town from friday to friday + 10 because i'll be in korea
(playing some hangaem)

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

rylai

Quote from: AedanJY
welcome to HD. if you cant find what you need here, you can always ask around at the shoutbox. or maybe you could go find xael.
thanks! i will check that one out as soon as i get into trouble.

Quote from: XaeL
actulaly i'm here.. i'm going out of town from friday to friday + 10 because i'll be in korea
(playing some hangaem)
oh i think i already watched your tetris lesson vids! those were really helpful, do you plan on doing some more of them? waaay more entertaining to watch them than reading through long walls of text  , have some fun in korea!

XaeL

Quote from: rylai
thanks! i will check that one out as soon as i get into trouble.
oh i think i already watched your tetris lesson vids! those were really helpful, do you plan on doing some more of them? waaay more entertaining to watch them than reading through long walls of text  , have some fun in korea!
I have several tetris projects at a time, so its kind of hard to do all of them.

i need more stuff to talk about for downstacking, so thats why i can't be bothered making a video atm.

also i need more stuff to talk about with upstacking but cant find any good examples.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.